Hey Republicans

Which part of your words are meaningless to me didn't you understand....................You are with the left.......

Now you are trolling me trying to dig your way out of that.

If I was "with the left," I would NOT reject:

Banning bump stocks
Funding our over bloated government
Funding gender studies in Pakistan or the the USA
FISA 702
Funding Planned Parenthood
Regime change wars
Trade wars that don't really help us
The ACA (funded even during GOP majorities)
Stealing Americans land for a border wall, instead of taking Mexicans land.

And a whole slew of other progressive things that todays republicans, including Trump, are guilty off. I reject those progressive issues. And yet you still support a guy who supports those very things. And yet, you say I'm with the left.

That is called deflection, sir. Which shoots your credibility in the foot and makes you a progressive Trump supporting bootlicker.

If I was "with the left," I would NOT reject:

Banning bump stocks
Funding our over bloated government
Funding gender studies in Pakistan or the the USA
FISA 702
Funding Planned Parenthood
Regime change wars
Trade wars that don't really help us
The ACA (funded even during GOP majorities)
Stealing Americans land for a border wall, instead of taking Mexicans land.

And a whole slew of other progressive things that todays republicans, including Trump, are guilty off. I reject those progressive issues. And yet you still support a guy who supports those very things. And yet, you say I'm with the left.

That is called deflection, sir. Which shoots your credibility in the foot and makes you a progressive Trump supporting bootlicker.
I saw your earlier posts.........You are FULL OF IT.

Wrong............I REJECT YOU AS A CONSERVATIVE.

Which equates to you not knowing what actual conservatism is. You say you do. But your support for Trump proves you don't.

No big deal. There are millions like you. Your kind are in the majority. Enjoy it. Celebrate it.
Just don't come crying when/if he gets re-elected and goes on another spending spree that causes inflation to go sky high again.

Trump is more conservative than the last four Republican presidents.
Not a single one of them would have sided with Russians against all allied intelligence services, even if privately able to appreciate their personal help. Not a single one of them would have would have got in a pissing contest, belittling a Goldstar family. Not a single one of them, ever misappropriated money, line item listed for the military in the budget passed and agreed by both parties, signed by himself, lauded as a great victory at the time of signing, to steal and reapportion on their own volition (well beyond the scope of the power of the purse strings resting in the legislative branch, for a personal project, as it is a constitutional thing, and they supported the constitution. Not a single one of them even contemplated the overthrow of an election to thwart the will of the people for their own benefit and that would set a precedent that voting, elections and outcomes no long mattered.
He is a populist self-serving demagogue at best, and a radical anti-constitutionalist, anarchist at worst. There is certainly not the slightest shred of conservative thought in his brain, except to attract people that used to appreciate the conservative label.

Given the left's policies...............I LOVE GRIDLOCK.

Trump did very good until they used a biological against him...........

Not to mention calling out the lying ass media and the Swamp.............I LOVED THAT.....still do.

Took every dirty trick in the book to get him out............Is your SWAMP TIRED NOW?
Got to give you that one. Had a friend whose favorite saying with a proud smile was "Gridlock, Now more than ever before." That was even back in the late Reagan years. I am certainly not ashamed to say that a certain amount of gridlock is not a good thing. When the fringes are calling the ball, it may be the only thing.
These latter-day assholes attack the media, right, wrong or indifferent, just for the confusion benefit, especially vehement with the reporting by the media is spot on, accurate and backed up by video of the incident they are reporting. To do that is nothing but lying to the people, to benefit them and their blinder clad base. Nothing conservative about applied propaganda.
It took Trump being Trump to get rid of him. He went way beyond the pale and got himself fired 3 times, but it took the vote of the people to make it stick, even though he tried to overthrow that, too.

You people have to stop using the word "conservative" when labeling people like Trump or even yourselves. There's a huge difference between republicans and conservatives. You know what those difference are. "Conservative" is off limits to you people. You can't have it.
The only time yall even act conservative is when a democrat is the potus or the dems have the majority.
When there's a republican in the white house, all yall do is grow the size of government and spend spend spend. Totally opposite of what conservatives stand for.
Fact: Trumps first two years in office, with a GOP majority in the House and Senate, yall funded not only planned parenthood. But also gender studies in Pakistan.

Here's a help. These two people are conservative. And were both pushed out of the GOP for actually trying to do things in a conservative way.
Example: Justin Amash was kicked off the congressional budget committee for trying to cut spending, by the GOP committee chairman, John Boehner.

View attachment 635540 View attachment 635541

View attachment 635543
I agree. The Republican Party is really nothing more than the more moderate wing of the Democrat Party of Big Government.

Not a single one of them would have sided with Russians against all allied intelligence services, even if privately able to appreciate their personal help. Not a single one of them would have would have got in a pissing contest, belittling a Goldstar family. Not a single one of them, ever misappropriated money, line item listed for the military in the budget passed and agreed by both parties, signed by himself, lauded as a great victory at the time of signing, to steal and reapportion on their own volition (well beyond the scope of the power of the purse strings resting in the legislative branch, for a personal project, as it is a constitutional thing, and they supported the constitution. Not a single one of them even contemplated the overthrow of an election to thwart the will of the people for their own benefit and that would set a precedent that voting, elections and outcomes no long mattered.
He is a populist self-serving demagogue at best, and a radical anti-constitutionalist, anarchist at worst. There is certainly not the slightest shred of conservative thought in his brain, except to attract people that used to appreciate the conservative label.
Trump doesn't side with Russian intelligence agencies, you fucking moron. The rest of your pile is jus as foul smelling.

You people have to stop using the word "conservative" when labeling people like Trump or even yourselves. There's a huge difference between republicans and conservatives. You know what those difference are. "Conservative" is off limits to you people. You can't have it.
The only time yall even act conservative is when a democrat is the potus or the dems have the majority.
When there's a republican in the white house, all yall do is grow the size of government and spend spend spend. Totally opposite of what conservatives stand for.
Fact: Trumps first two years in office, with a GOP majority in the House and Senate, yall funded not only planned parenthood. But also gender studies in Pakistan.

Here's a help. These two people are conservative. And were both pushed out of the GOP for actually trying to do things in a conservative way.
Example: Justin Amash was kicked off the congressional budget committee for trying to cut spending, by the GOP committee chairman, John Boehner.

View attachment 635540 View attachment 635541

View attachment 635543
Spot on

You see it all that way, uhhh because when Trump entered the room he wasn't there to tow the party line or make friend's with anyone, and they knew it. Trump was there to straighten a lot of long time bull crap out. People with any kind of sense about the way the country had been slipping, well they knew what the deal was, and they supported Trump.

Trump was the bull in the China shop, and everyone was loving it, well maybe except those who were his target's.

I agree. The Republican Party is really nothing more than the more moderate wing of the Democrat Party of Big Government.
Nothing wrong with government, just as long as it's being led by the right people for we the people. Every 4 we hope to get as close to that as we can.

You people

1648471829125.png

Forum List

Back