Hey Republicans

Republicans are just progressives with a different label. And the sad part of it is, they don't even realize it. They've never bothered to find out what actual conservatism is.
So wrong, Progressives are those who seek change rapidly, liberals slowly and Republicans are opposed to change. Republicans like and thrive by "donations" from Corporate America and opposed to universal equal opportunities of all citizens as the WASPS' have.

As to the topic, I agree with one thing: The Republican Party under the Reagan Administration commended with the set of Callous Conservatives. If anyone is curious as to real conservatives please read the Republican Party's 1956 Platform:

The libertarian Platform isn't necessarily callous, however it is "Utopin-istic" and "Anarcistic" to coin a couple of words. This opinion to me is based on what a Republic is as defined in Article I of the Constitution.

And Yes I read all of the novels written by Ayn Rand, whose sole core in Objectivism is self serving, aka greed.

So wrong, Progressives are those who seek change rapidly, liberals slowly

True & true.

and Republicans are opposed to change.

Wrong. They want a rapid change back to the constitution. Agreeably, the democrat progressives have increasing changed the face of this nation into something horrible. How the moderate democrats allowed these people to take over their party is shameful, to say the least.
But with that said, there just aren't enough actual conservatives in DC to even start trying to get the GOP back on track. The elected republicans we have now, are probably 99% party loyalist. The party leaders are owned by lobbyist and people way more rich and powerful that any of our presidents combined. Those people don't care about the party. They care about the party following orders. And so if you're someone like Justin Amash, and only vote with the party 75% of the time, you get thrown under the bus. You get kicked off committees. He even got ran out of the Liberty Caucus. And he started the Liberty Caucus. Remember them? They're the ones who filibustered the FISA bill. They stopped Trump. (Obama care on steroids).
Maybe calling the GOP "progressives" was a little harsh. Honestly, they're no where near as bad as the democrats progressives. But none the less, the GOP of today isn't fiscal conservatives. They're not even Constitutional Conservatives.

As to the topic, I agree with one thing: The Republican Party under the Reagan Administration commended with the set of Callous Conservatives. If anyone is curious as to real conservatives please read the Republican Party's 1956 Platform:

Thank you. I'll check that out.
The libertarian Platform isn't necessarily callous, however it is "Utopin-istic" and "Anarcistic" to coin a couple of words. This opinion to me is based on what a Republic is as defined in Article I of the Constitution.

And Yes I read all of the novels written by Ayn Rand, whose sole core in Objectivism is self serving, aka greed.

The LP's platform is utopian-istic. Anarcistic? Not really. It just brings us back to fiscal conservatism. Or at least the last one I read did(a few years ago).

Fiscal conservatism isn't allowed in the GOP. Especially when the GOP has the majority and the POTUS. It's none existent. It's pretty sad when republican voters complain about the current debt, and blame it solely on the democrats or Biden, without acknowledging the fact that the entire debt wasn't created after Biden took office. All that debt that accumulated during every GOP president and every GOP majority in the house, helped to build that debt. Trump was a huge spender. But getting his worshippers to admit it is impossible. Getting them to admit that the current inflation hike has a lot to do with Trump & Pelosi's spending is just as impossible.

Spending and debt is a big part of the LP's platform. It's also part of the RNC's platform. Only the Republicans don't adhere to their own platform when they're in power.

Why? IMO it's because they, like the democrats, are owned and not allowed to be fiscal conservatives. Which is why I support voting out all incumbents, from both parties for at least the next 3 elections.

Republicans and democrats have ruled over this country for 153 years now. And all they've done is get us into wars with countries that posed no threat to us, they've created a $30 trillion debt to the Federal Reserve (with interest), they've created a monetary system where $10hr is a poverty wage. And soon, $15hr will be a poverty wage. And in the mean time, made it almost impossible for American manufacturers to compete on a global scale because of the high wages and over inflated USD value.

And until the LP's start getting elected, or people stop supporting people like Trump in favor of fiscal and constitutional conservatives, nothing is going to change.

What's truly laughable is YOU calling yourself a "libertarian".

What is "laughable" about it?

You're a white nationalist authoritarian.

White shaming is something only a racist retard would do.
What's wrong with being a nationalist and wanting better for your country than the others?

Your ONLY interest is in limiting rights for everyone who isn't a white male. Low IQ beta males all worshipping at the feet of their true leader, the loser, Donald J. Trump.

Trump is a loser. But you're a racist. White males are the only demographic that can legally be discriminated against. It sounds like you support discriminating against white males.

How dare the working class keep more of what they earned.

Tax cuts are great. The BS tax cuts we got were laughable, at best. not even 4%. Then throw in the fact that all the tax deductions that were eliminated, the end result was revenue neutral to the IRS and Treasury Dept.

Keep more of our money? Sounds great. Now all we need are fiscal conservatives to pass the tax bill and sign it into law, that's actually going to allow us to keep more of our money. But that's not going to happen with the current crop of republicans. If it was possible, it would've happened during Trumps first two years.

Last edited:
What's truly laughable is YOU calling yourself a "libertarian". You're a white nationalist authoritarian. \

5-Laughing-Face-Gif.gif

When you Nazis run out of arguments you always trot out your racist hatred of whites.
Your ONLY interest is in limiting rights for everyone who isn't a white male. Low IQ beta males all worshipping at the feet of their true leader, the loser, Donald J. Trump.

Oh really ChiCom?

What "rights" have I suggested limiting?

You won't answer, You're just another Nazi flinging shit.

Tax cuts are great. The BS tax cuts we got were laughable, at best. not even 4%. Then throw in the fact that all the tax deductions that were eliminated, the end result was revenue neutral to the IRS and Treasury Dept.

Keep more of our money? Sounds great. Now all we need are fiscal conservatives to pass the tax bill and sign it into law. But that's not going to happen with the current crop of republicans. If it was possible, it would've happened during Trumps first two years.
Well one thing is for sure it will never happen with a democrat not 1

Well one thing is for sure it will never happen with a democrat not 1

And it didn't really happen with Trump and his GOP majority. What part of "revenue neutral" do you not understand. Allowing you to keep more here, but taxing you more over there, isn't really a tax cut. It's just political BS made to make you think you're getting a break.

FFS people.

Please, for the love of God and country, learn what TF real conservatism is. Fiscal conservatism. Constitutional Conservatism.
Yall dig way down in the bowels of progressivism, to expose why and how bad democrats and progressives are. But won't even bother looking at who you're voting for or why? I got $10 that says most republicans voted for Trump because of his snappy comebacks to democrats.
Trump's a good talker. Why? Because he's been a salesman his entire life. But that's all he really is.
He's sold his followers a bill of bad goods. They were all thinking the budget was going to get balanced in 4 years. He promised that, and didn't even try.
Said he was going to "lock her up." But the day after the election, called the Clintons his close friends and wasn't going to even try to "lock her up."
The BS lies that got him supported and elected, I could list a mile long. And his supporters would stick their fingers in their ears and sing "LA LA LA LA LA LA."

And it didn't really happen with Trump and his GOP majority. What part of "revenue neutral" do you not understand. Allowing you to keep more here, but taxing you more over there, isn't really a tax cut. It's just political BS made to make you think you're getting a break.

FFS people.

Please, for the love of God and country, learn what TF real conservatism is. Fiscal conservatism. Constitutional Conservatism.
Yall dig way down in the bowels of progressivism, to expose why and how bad democrats and progressives are. But won't even bother looking at who you're voting for or why? I got $10 that says most republicans voted for Trump because of his snappy comebacks to democrats.
Trump's a good talker. Why? Because he's been a salesman his entire life. But that's all he really is.
He's sold his followers a bill of bad goods. They were all thinking the budget was going to get balanced in 4 years. He promised that, and didn't even try.
Said he was going to "lock her up." But the day after the election, called the Clintons his close friends and wasn't going to even try to "lock her up."
The BS lies that got him supported and elected, I could list a mile long. And his supporters would stick their fingers in their ears and sing "LA LA LA LA LA LA."
So we should have voted 3rd party and let the Hildabeast win and then allow them to pack the court with Left Wing Moonbats.

I dont fucking think so. You are Welcome. We stopped that. Trump got the economy Roaring and we produced more oil than in our History. Now look at us with the drooling idiot.

Is your mission to try to get us to vote 3rd party to allow the Moonbats of the left to gain power.

I think so.

So we should have voted 3rd party and let the Hildabeast win and then allow them to pack the court with Left Wing Moonbats.

I dont fucking think so. You are Welcome. We stopped that. Trump got the economy Roaring and we produced more oil than in our History. Now look at us with the drooling idiot.

Is your mission to try to get us to vote 3rd party to allow the Moonbats of the left to gain power.

I think so.

No, Democrats are as much, if not more so a problem than the GOP. But getting the republicans to be more fiscally and constitutionally conservative is a conundrum. That involves getting republican voters to stop being party loyalist, stop voting for people like Trump, McConnell, Ryan and the rest of the CINO's.
"Our victories come at a price." Maybe allowing the democrats to take full charge long enough to get rid of the CINO's might be the answer. Sometimes tough love is the answer.

What ever the solution is, the message needs to be that we're sick of these moderate democrat-like republicans (CINO's) running the party.

One thing is for sure, "immediate gratification" isn't working. "I want it now" means taking what ever is available.

Keep in mind, the powers that be won't allow the democrats to do much harm. The democrats are owned by the same people that own the GOP.

The ACA is an excellent example. Why? Because the ACA is nothing more than a grand gift to the insurance companies. Remember when the democrats whined and complained about the insurance companies? Said their prices were too high, and that it was causing so many Americans to die from a lack of health insurance? Well, did the ACA abolish health insurance companies? No. In fact it made them richer and more powerful.
Why? Because the insurance lobbyist wouldn't allow even the democrats to mess with them.
This is the same way with the oil companies, the banks, big pharma and all the other huge multi billion $$$ corporations. They're not going to allow the democrats or republicans screw with them.
So at the end of the day, nothing really is going to change if the democrats take over, long enough to get rid of the CINO's.

So to answer your initial question, I'd have to say yes. If, and only IF, the republican voters could stand together long enough to force the party to be conservative 100% of the time. And not just when a democrat is in the white house.

A constitutional and fiscal conservative majority in government would:

Cut spending
Cut the size and scope of government
Abolish our policing of the world and regime change wars
Fix the immigration problems without building a wall that restricts Americans from their own land
End lobbying
Destroy the establishment and the lobbyist that own our government.
Allow new sources of energy to evolve. Nuclear Reactors that aren't radioactive for a kazillion years. And with a chance of a melt down.
And so much more.

Fiscal and Constitutional conservatism supports free trade and competition. CINO's support the highest paying lobbyist.

No, Democrats are as much, if not more so a problem than the GOP. But getting the republicans to be more fiscally and constitutionally conservative is a conundrum. That involves getting republican voters to stop being party loyalist, stop voting for people like Trump, McConnell, Ryan and the rest of the CINO's.
"Our victories come at a price." Maybe allowing the democrats to take full charge long enough to get rid of the CINO's might be the answer. Sometimes tough love is the answer.

What ever the solution is, the message needs to be that we're sick of these moderate democrat-like republicans (CINO's) running the party.

One thing is for sure, "immediate gratification" isn't working. "I want it now" means taking what ever is available.

Keep in mind, the powers that be won't allow the democrats to do much harm. The democrats are owned by the same people that own the GOP.

The ACA is an excellent example. Why? Because the ACA is nothing more than a grand gift to the insurance companies. Remember when the democrats whined and complained about the insurance companies? Said their prices were too high, and that it was causing so many Americans to die from a lack of health insurance? Well, did the ACA abolish health insurance companies? No. In fact it made them richer and more powerful.
Why? Because the insurance lobbyist wouldn't allow even the democrats to mess with them.
This is the same way with the oil companies, the banks, big pharma and all the other huge multi billion $$$ corporations. They're not going to allow the democrats or republicans screw with them.
So at the end of the day, nothing really is going to change if the democrats take over, long enough to get rid of the CINO's.

So to answer your initial question, I'd have to say yes. If, and only IF, the republican voters could stand together long enough to force the party to be conservative 100% of the time. And not just when a democrat is in the white house.

A constitutional and fiscal conservative majority in government would:

Cut spending
Cut the size and scope of government
Abolish our policing of the world and regime change wars
Fix the immigration problems without building a wall that restricts Americans from their own land
End lobbying
Destroy the establishment and the lobbyist that own our government.
Allow new sources of energy to evolve. Nuclear Reactors that aren't radioactive for a kazillion years. And with a chance of a melt down.
And so much more.

Fiscal and Constitutional conservatism supports free trade and competition. CINO's support the highest paying lobbyist.
I live in Alabama. We caused plus 1 in the Senate and didnt allow Sessions back in.

You have to do a RINO hunt to fix it. Until then you play the cards you are given. Voting a 3rd party hands it over to the far left

I live in Alabama. We caused plus 1 in the Senate and didnt allow Sessions back in.

You have to do a RINO hunt to fix it. Until then you play the cards you are given.

When you discover the CINO's, how are you, or anyone, going to get party loyalist to vote them out? The only way I know is through the primaries. But when the Republican party money backing the CINO's it's almost impossible. Because some or a lot of that party money goes into bashing the CINO's (gop) competition.

The party's are a political monster, that even with poor choices like Hillary and Trump, no 3rd party candidate can defeat. You and I are in agreement on 3rd party's. 3rd party's don't create a solution. But that doesn't mean there's not a solution.

Voting a 3rd party hands it over to the far left

Not necessarily. Trump still won. Almost every Republican elected since 1970 had a third party candidate running against the R & D's. Even more so in the last 20 years. Part of this mountain that faces third party candidates, is the fact that the R & D's will take up for each other, if a 3rd party candidate starts getting any traction and support. This is proof that they're not as much against each other as they seem. It's just part of the smoke & mirrors.

BTW, are you ignoring most of what I'm posting, and just picking out things to argue about? Because I'm making some very deep rooted points here, and you're not commenting on any of them?

FFS people.

I made more money with Trump as president. As a matter of fact most working class people got raises under president Trump.

I made more money with Trump as president. As a matter of fact most working class people got raises under president Trump.

I made more money with each new president, because I didn't allow who ever was the president to make business decisions for me. In fact, very few people make decisions on their career choices based on who's the president or which party has the majority.

Administration after administration, my income improved.

So what you're saying may be factually true, about your income. But trying to give Trump credit for your personal & business decision is a little disingenuous. Credit yourself, man. Not some politician.

When you discover the CINO's, how are you, or anyone, going to get party loyalist to vote them out? The only way I know is through the primaries. But when the Republican party money backing the CINO's it's almost impossible. Because some or a lot of that party money goes into bashing the CINO's (gop) competition.

The party's are a political monster, that even with poor choices like Hillary and Trump, no 3rd party candidate can defeat. You and I are in agreement on 3rd party's. 3rd party's don't create a solution. But that doesn't mean there's not a solution.

Not necessarily. Trump still won. Almost every Republican elected since 1970 had a third party candidate running against the R & D's. Even more so in the last 20 years. Part of this mountain that faces third party candidates, is the fact that the R & D's will take up for each other, if a 3rd party candidate starts getting any traction and support. This is proof that they're not as much against each other as they seem. It's just part of the smoke & mirrors.

BTW, are you ignoring most of what I'm posting, and just picking out things to argue about? Because I'm making some very deep rooted points here, and you're not commenting on any of them?
Bsloney. In primaries I wanted Ben Carson
When that option left I switched to Trump. In 2024 Id like to see Kristi Noem.

I stand by my decisions given the options. That is reality whether.you like it or not. Had I went 3rd party there would be a left packed Supreme court. No thanks. Not throwing my vote away

I made more money with each new president, because I didn't allow who ever was the president to make business decisions for me. In fact, very few people make decisions on their career choices based on who's the president or which party has the majority.

So what you're saying may be factually true, about your income. But trying to give Trump credit for your personal & business decision is a little disingenuous. Credit yourself, man. Not some politician.
Well if that's true what are you complaining about?

I'm saying most people got raises and big ones at that

Well if that's true what are you complaining about?
[/QUOTE]

Who's complaining? Unless you work for the government, you're income has nothing to do with the president. If you think it does, then you're more brainwashed than what I thought.

I'm saying most people got raises and big ones at that

You're joking right? MOST people and a shit load of companies were barely getting by because of the Covid crap..

Bsloney. In primaries I wanted Ben Carson
When that option left I switched to Trump. In 2024 Id like to see Kristi Noem.

I stand by my decisions given the options. That is reality whether.you like it or not. Had I went 3rd party there would be a left packed Supreme court. No thanks. Not throwing my vote away

You didn't have any choice but to switch to Trump. That's how it works. Unless you just didn't vote. But if you're a die hard loyal republican, you'll vote for who they tell you to vote for.

And like it.

You didn't have any choice but to switch to Trump. That's how it works. Unless you just didn't vote. But if you're a die hard loyal republican, you'll vote for who they tell you to vote for.

And like it.

I support DeSantis - strongly.

But if Trump is the nominee in 2024 I'll vote for him.

Why? Because the democrat Reich must be stopped.

None of us can fool ourselves or pretend. We are Germany and this is 1934. We know what the democrats are, we know what they are doing - we know the holocaust that will follow if they are not stopped.

Trump gave the Reich a black eye. They exposed themselves beyond what they have ever done before. Not just rigging the 2020 election, not just the Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory, not just the attempted coup (Joe Biden took bribes, Impeach Trump) but also the open war on parents to further the grooming agenda - the Hitler youth if you sill.

If we do nothing, can any of us face our children and our grandchildren and say "yeah, we knew, but we let the holocaust happen anyway."

Forum List

Back