Hey man, pass the joint.

Not sure what your point is. You appear to be calling liberal pot-heads racists when it comes to legalization.

So, what what was Margaret Sanger pushing that was racist?
The op I was referring to said it was outlawed because mainly blacks smoked it.
Sanger wanted to wipe out the black race. You didn't know that? Still today her work by her intentions is working. A black baby in the womb is in more danger than a black person walking the streets in Chicago.

She did? Wipe out the black race with what?
Look it up, I'm tired of doing the work for you.

You haven't lift a finger for anything. Now answer the question, what did Sanger want to wipe out the blacks in Chicago with? I think you're caught up in a stupid talking point and have no idea what you're talking about.
Sterilization is how she wanted to do it. You do realize that in 2012 in new york more black babies were aborted than born? Look it up. Her legacy is making her giddy.

She wanted to sterilize the handicapped, retard. I don't agree with it, but that was where she was headed, not sterilizing minorities.

And what does abortion have to do with Margaret Sanger? She wasn't especially fond of it. She was much more interested in heap and affordable birth control as anyone should be.

Last edited:
Alcohol has ruined and continues to ruin countless lives, literally killing hundreds of thousands over the years. Yet it's legal and the makers of alcoholic products continue on as if nothing happened. The cartoon in the OP reminds of the 1930s film Reefer Madness. Put out by people that don't have the first clue about marijuana.
as kooky as you are, i have to agree.

Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg

They should have made the guy brown, that would have been realistic.

A friend of mine got busted twice in the same day for having a small amount of marijuana on them. One charge dropped and on probation for the other. Guess what color she was.

Well, one of the reasons that marijuana was made illegal was because of an FBI racist named Anslinger, who hated brown and black people (the main consumers of marijuana). He then got Dow and Hurst to back him and with their financial support, Reefer Madness was made and the propaganda began.

If you support keeping marijuana illegal, then you're also in favor of racist ideals.
you had me till you tied it to modern day racism.

Not sure what your point is. You appear to be calling liberal pot-heads racists when it comes to legalization.

Sanger wanted to wipe out the black race. You didn't know that? Still today her work by her intentions is working. A black baby in the womb is in more danger than a black person walking the streets in Chicago.

You haven't lift a finger for anything. Now answer the question, what did Sanger want to wipe out the blacks in Chicago with? I think you're caught up in a stupid talking point and have no idea what you're talking about.
Sterilization is how she wanted to do it. You do realize that in 2012 in new york more black babies were aborted than born? Look it up. Her legacy is making her giddy.
that is one disturbing fact.

Don't bogart that joint my friend and pass it over to me.

....... rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool another one....

I only roll pinner high quality joints to make it last longer. Passes it to you and please don't hot box it.
Hmm. Hot boxing here is passing around a couple blunts in a car with the windows rolled up.

I've never heard that term before. "Pinner" is a mystery too. :dunno:

Looks like he did look it up, realized he was full of shit, and is now looking for the exit door.

They never learn.

....... rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool another one....

I only roll pinner high quality joints to make it last longer. Passes it to you and please don't hot box it.
Hmm. Hot boxing here is passing around a couple blunts in a car with the windows rolled up.

Pinner is a joint usually made from a tiny amount of mj that you have left over or scraps you scrounge up before buying more. Not enough for a normal sized joint, it is rolled tight and is small, like a pin.

Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg

They should have made the guy brown, that would have been realistic.

A friend of mine got busted twice in the same day for having a small amount of marijuana on them. One charge dropped and on probation for the other. Guess what color she was.

Well, one of the reasons that marijuana was made illegal was because of an FBI racist named Anslinger, who hated brown and black people (the main consumers of marijuana). He then got Dow and Hurst to back him and with their financial support, Reefer Madness was made and the propaganda began.

If you support keeping marijuana illegal, then you're also in favor of racist ideals.
you had me till you tied it to modern day racism.

I recommend watching the documentary "Grass" narrated by Woody Harrelson. It will dispel a lot of the myths and will also tell you why it was made illegal.

Pinner is a joint usually made from a tiny amount of mj that you have left over or scraps you scrounge up before buying more. Not enough for a normal sized joint, it is rolled tight and is small, like a pin.
why not just buy more sooner, then you won't have to go thru all that. :cool:

Looks like he did look it up, realized he was full of shit, and is now looking for the exit door.

They never learn.

No, Margaret Sangor didn't' advocate for abortion, dipshit. She was a supporter of birth control, that is her legacy. You guys are dumb as fuck.

They never learn.

No, Margaret Sangor didn't' advocate for abortion, dipshit. She was a supporter of birth control, that is her legacy. You guys are dumb as fuck.
yeah, but did she smoke ?

Forum List

Back