Hey man, pass the joint.

Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg

They should have made the guy brown, that would have been realistic.

A friend of mine got busted twice in the same day for having a small amount of marijuana on them. One charge dropped and on probation for the other. Guess what color she was.

Well, one of the reasons that marijuana was made illegal was because of an FBI racist named Anslinger, who hated brown and black people (the main consumers of marijuana). He then got Dow and Hurst to back him and with their financial support, Reefer Madness was made and the propaganda began.

If you support keeping marijuana illegal, then you're also in favor of racist ideals.
Total horsesh#t on YOUR part. A couple of Senators had interest in a new invention called Nylon and wanted a government contract to replace the Navy's hemp ropes with it.
Your Navy and don't know that? Bullsh#t.

Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg

A friend of mine got busted twice in the same day for having a small amount of marijuana on them. One charge dropped and on probation for the other. Guess what color she was.

Well, one of the reasons that marijuana was made illegal was because of an FBI racist named Anslinger, who hated brown and black people (the main consumers of marijuana). He then got Dow and Hurst to back him and with their financial support, Reefer Madness was made and the propaganda began.

If you support keeping marijuana illegal, then you're also in favor of racist ideals.
Total horsesh#t on YOUR part. A couple of Senators had interest in a new invention called Nylon and wanted a government contract to replace the Navy's hemp ropes with it.
Your Navy and don't know that? Bullsh#t.

Single up...take in all lines. Underway...Shift Colors.

Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg

In your theory we can say the same about planned parent hood. The founder was racist, but I am for legalizing marijuana.

Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg

In your theory we can say the same about planned parent hood. The founder was racist, but I am for legalizing marijuana.

Are you conflating abortion rights to pot?

Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg

No, just the racist part. I see a liberal had to bring the racist card into it. You didn't read I am for legalization?

Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg

No, just the racist part. I see a liberal had to bring the racist card into it. You didn't read I am for legalization?

Not sure what your point is. You appear to be calling liberal pot-heads racists when it comes to legalization.

So, what what was Margaret Sanger pushing that was racist?

Not sure what your point is. You appear to be calling liberal pot-heads racists when it comes to legalization.

The op I was referring to said it was outlawed because mainly blacks smoked it.
Sanger wanted to wipe out the black race. You didn't know that? Still today her work by her intentions is working. A black baby in the womb is in more danger than a black person walking the streets in Chicago.

Sanger wanted to wipe out the black race. You didn't know that? Still today her work by her intentions is working. A black baby in the womb is in more danger than a black person walking the streets in Chicago.

She did? Wipe out the black race with what?

You stereotype my friend because there are conservative pot heads, myself included.

You stereotype my friend because there are conservative pot heads, myself included.

I'm not the one who brought race into it. Maybe inhale less.

Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg
I am a 69yr old viet vet and have never tried pot. In the last 10yrs I have been suffering from peheral neuropathy. It has been treated with opioids in increasingly stronger doses. It is to the point now that nothing really works, I have foot pain all the time plus depression from the medication. I have been talking to some medical marijuana usere and have finally decided to try it. I'm old, what have I got to lose? I wont smoke but use a vape pen. I am going home to Oregon tomorrow and will try it when I get there.

Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg
I am a 69yr old viet vet and have never tried pot. In the last 10yrs I have been suffering from peheral neuropathy. It has been treated with opioids in increasingly stronger doses. It is to the point now that nothing really works, I have foot pain all the time plus depression from the medication. I have been talking to some medical marijuana usere and have finally decided to try it. I'm old, what have I got to lose? I wont smoke but use a vape pen. I am going home to Oregon tomorrow and will try it when I get there.
Too true.

FSGsIm4.jpg

I busted people in Nam for using it and I smoked my first joint in boot camp but it did not do anything for me. When I came back from Nam I searched it out that was very difficult and never held me down after I got out of the service and retired a rich man starting from nothing and no inheritance except for my smarts. You may be too old for the beneficial health effects that should start when 21 years old. Same with eating a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables, low fat meat from a young age.

Look it up, I'm tired of doing the work for you.

You haven't lift a finger for anything. Now answer the question, what did Sanger want to wipe out the blacks in Chicago with? I think you're caught up in a stupid talking point and have no idea what you're talking about.

Who didn't see the Chumba Gang toker getting marajuana legalized once in office?

Don't bogart that joint my friend and pass it over to me.

....... rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool another one....

I only roll pinner high quality joints to make it last longer. Passes it to you and please don't hot box it.
Hmm. Hot boxing here is passing around a couple blunts in a car with the windows rolled up.

You haven't lift a finger for anything. Now answer the question, what did Sanger want to wipe out the blacks in Chicago with? I think you're caught up in a stupid talking point and have no idea what you're talking about.
Sterilization is how she wanted to do it. You do realize that in 2012 in new york more black babies were aborted than born? Look it up. Her legacy is making her giddy.

Forum List

Back