Hey Left,Quit Pretending You Care About Religious Tolerance...

You really have to get away from that absolutist binary thinking.

the accusation of someone with no moral clarity or discernment. Not to mention an intellectual scoundrel by deliberately twisting the words based on the illustration used to educate.

But thanks for proving my point that you are not qualifed to say who is and isn't a "real" christian.

You have mistaken education and resentful exposure as wisdom and insight.

How IS qualified to say who is and isn't a "real" christian?

You really have to get away from that absolutist binary thinking.

the accusation of someone with no moral clarity or discernment. Not to mention an intellectual scoundrel by deliberately twisting the words based on the illustration used to educate.

But thanks for proving my point that you are not qualifed to say who is and isn't a "real" christian.

Only one is qualified to do that is God. I am not Him, but I am His child. That's the only reason why I'm more qualified. It's an example of folly in the egotism to say that anyone in this reality is able and qualified to make such statements.

Only one is qualified to do that is God. I am not Him, but I am His child. That's the only reason why I'm more qualified. It's an example of folly in the egotism to say that anyone in this reality is able and qualified to make such statements.

LOL, never been to a revival have you?

You know it's a thread fail when the OP brings up Lady Gaga to try to make his point. :cuckoo:

He's been shown what a hypocrite he is, move on people.

Great point, Echo!!! :lol::lol::lol:

So say the Leftist hypocrites. lol! You just go on hating those Christians and i'll go on calling you on it. Like i said earlier,the next time you see someone insulting & denigrating Christians,you just check for yourself to see whether they're a Leftist or not. Don't take my word for it. Just check it out for yourself. If you're an honest person,you'll find that they are most likely Leftists like you. I wish you well in this endeavor. Good luck. :)

You're crazy!!!

Great point, Echo!!! :lol::lol::lol:

So say the Leftist hypocrites. lol! You just go on hating those Christians and i'll go on calling you on it. Like i said earlier,the next time you see someone insulting & denigrating Christians,you just check for yourself to see whether they're a Leftist or not. Don't take my word for it. Just check it out for yourself. If you're an honest person,you'll find that they are most likely Leftists like you. I wish you well in this endeavor. Good luck. :)

You're crazy!!!

:)

I like that, straight to the point and accurate.

LOL, never been to a revival have you?
Oh absolutely I have.

Just cause man says it, doesn't make it so. I've seen and listened to many who claim to speak for God while contradicting His words and actions I witnessed for myself. It shows man's folly only.

Last edited:
How so?

Muslims are INTOLERANT of religions that believe in the SAME GOD THEY BELIEVE IN,

and as an atheist, you're right down there with gay folks, in their estimation.

Perhaps you MEANT something else,

but what you SAID could only lead to my conclusion.

Just substitute Christian for Muslim in your post and it is just as accurate.

Tolerance towards me?
fuck em if they cant take a joke. I don't give a rats ass what they think of me.
And if they get violent I can do that as well.

I just do not think it is my right or obligation to force my beliefs on any other human being.
Or treat them badly becuase of their beliefs as long as they leave me alone with my beliefs.

THAT is my definition of tolerance.

You can get violent as well? Would you (along with a few other men) threaten to rape a teenager because she didn't want to convert to your religion? Would you kidnap her and throw her in a room to think about it for a while? (That is happening in the ME, if you care to check) Would you take someone's child and then tell them if they wanted to see them, they would have to follow you, and then spray the child's blood all over the parent because they did not act the way you thought they should act? Would you bind a man hand and foot, and then saw his head off while four other men held him?

You don't get it. They will not leave you alone. The muslim activists "religion" is about political control, body and soul. There is no "freeedom" under islam.

How so?

Muslims are INTOLERANT of religions that believe in the SAME GOD THEY BELIEVE IN,

and as an atheist, you're right down there with gay folks, in their estimation.

Perhaps you MEANT something else,

but what you SAID could only lead to my conclusion.

Just substitute Christian for Muslim in your post and it is just as accurate.

Tolerance towards me?
fuck em if they cant take a joke. I don't give a rats ass what they think of me.
And if they get violent I can do that as well.

I just do not think it is my right or obligation to force my beliefs on any other human being.
Or treat them badly becuase of their beliefs as long as they leave me alone with my beliefs.

THAT is my definition of tolerance.

You can get violent as well? Would you (along with a few other men) threaten to rape a teenager because she didn't want to convert to your religion? Would you kidnap her and throw her in a room to think about it for a while? (That is happening in the ME, if you care to check) Would you take someone's child and then tell them if they wanted to see them, they would have to follow you, and then spray the child's blood all over the parent because they did not act the way you thought they should act? Would you bind a man hand and foot, and then saw his head off while four other men held him?

You don't get it. They will not leave you alone. The muslim activists "religion" is about political control, body and soul. There is no "freeedom" under islam.

" Would you kidnap her and throw her in a room to think about it for a while? "

No I think Sceintology is nuts.

For are the FDLS who do such things.

I have no control over another country nor should I.
Nor should they have any control over mine.

My get violent is if they mess with me too bad I will just kill em dead.

Yep. And anyone who spends time at an airport knows how the terrorists have stolen some of our freedoms. Pre 9/11, baby formula and toothpaste were not considered weapons of mass destruction.

Stolen? Or did we simply throw those freedoms down on the ground and stomp on them like spoiled children because others weren't playing our game the way we wanted them to play?

Terrorists didn't steal our freedoms. Our own government took them away....

... or did you mean to imply that our own government was the terrorists who stole our freedoms? /shrug

Immie

Agree to disagree. When I go to the airport, I don't get pissed at the TSA, I get pissed at the terrorists.

We might have to agree to disagree on this, but I think your anger would be misplaced at the TSA as well. They are only a arm of the government. They did not enact the P.A. They simply came about as a result of our government's taking advantage of a crisis to convince us that in order to be protected from evil, we HAD to give up some of those hard fought for rights we all counted on.

Immie

This isn't the thread to debate the Patriot Act, but its a good lesson for those who think that freedom is absolute. And I do believe there has been pent up anger by a lot of people who feel the terrorists are winning. The mosque may have been the breaking point.

I honestly believe that Obama knows the threat is real. But his approach has been hugs and kisses. Too many folks on here are simply in denial.

This isn't the thread to debate the Patriot Act, but its a good lesson for those who think that freedom is absolute. And I do believe there has been pent up anger by a lot of people who feel the terrorists are winning. The mosque may have been the breaking point.

I honestly believe that Obama knows the threat is real. But his approach has been hugs and kisses. Too many folks on here are simply in denial.

I think the terrorists won the day Bush signed the P.A. into law.

Immie

The PA hasn't affected me. But the shoe bomber did. And the panty bomber. I don't want naked pictures taken at the airport but that's where we"re headed. Instead we could be interviewing and - gasp - profiling like the Israelis do. But lest we cannot offend. Well guess what? The mosque is offensive to many. And our own leaders just don't get that. Enough is enough.

Forum List

Back