Hey Left,Quit Pretending You Care About Religious Tolerance...

Is it hard to grasp the fact that supporting tolerance (of Islam) is not the same thing as "supporting Islam?"

It seems like a weak retort man, to be disengenuous in order to support your points, and obfuscate the opposition's points to make theirs seem "worse."

Why should we "tolerate" Islam? They chop off hands, marry off or sell little girls, treat women like dirt, stone women to death, whip folks for trivial matters... I'm not even going to pretend to tolerate any of that shit. The rest of you can kiss their ass if you want, but see where that gets you.

We have laws against American Muslims doing those things, and we also have Freedom of Religion rights, and so that's why. To tolerate is not to kiss ass, that's more being disengenuous.

Don't be fooled for one second that muslims don't have a long term plan to bring sharia law into the US. In Canada, it's already made some headway. Canada already allows polygamy and native circles that sentence natives, why not sharia law? They already don't use toilet paper.

I look at the Mosque issue as a private property issue, might not see their wisdom in doing it but as long as they own the property, don't violate zoning ordinances etc. then I defend their right to build, that sends the right message to the world;imho; that we won't be compromising ourselves Constitutionally because of the actions of a few and before I get called a "leftie", I support the guy holding them paddles in your avatar.:eusa_angel:

We already did that starting with the Patriot Act.

Immie

The PA needs to be abolished,imho.

Why should we "tolerate" Islam? They chop off hands, marry off or sell little girls, treat women like dirt, stone women to death, whip folks for trivial matters... I'm not even going to pretend to tolerate any of that shit. The rest of you can kiss their ass if you want, but see where that gets you.

We have laws against American Muslims doing those things, and we also have Freedom of Religion rights, and so that's why. To tolerate is not to kiss ass, that's more being disengenuous.

Don't be fooled for one second that muslims don't have a long term plan to bring sharia law into the US. In Canada, it's already made some headway. Canada already allows polygamy and native circles that sentence natives, why not sharia law? They already don't use toilet paper.
:lol: hide in a closet man.

Muslims cut off hands, yes. Americans though strap a man into a chair an shoot 50K of volts into him thereby killing him. They also tie men to gurneys and inject poison into their arms to kill them. These acts are done in the name of JUSTICE just as cutting off hands and legs by Muslims is done so as JUSTICE.

You fcuking assholes are so full of hate that you're blind to one fact: YOU ARE BOTH THE SAME !

I don't know about anyone else but i'm pretty sick of the Leftists preaching to the rest of us about religious freedom and tolerance. They sure are up on their high horses on this whole Mosque on Ground Zero issue no? Pretty bizarre when you consider these are the same people who gleefully drop Crucifixes in urine and call it "Art." They remove crosses at memorial sites for our fallen soldiers. They even desecrate veteran graves by removing crosses.

The Left is constantly insulting and denigrating Christians. So who are these people to think they can preach to the rest of us about religious freedom & tolerance? Since when has the Left been tolerant of religious beliefs? I guess i didn't get that memo. These people are completely full of chit in my opinion. How can anyone take the Left seriously on issues like this? So i think i speak for Millions of Americans when i tell the Left to shut up and quit pretending you care about religious freedom & tolerance. No one with any common sense is buying it.

Christians are the predominant religion in America. They have enormous political power and have played strong roles in national elections. LDS and RCC defeated marriage equality in California. That's how powerful they are.

Why Christians act persecuted and endangered is strange to me. No one is criticizing Christ's teachings. Love God and Love thy Neighbor as Thyself are beautiful teachings. the Beatitudes are exquisite. I love Christ-like Christians. I wish I knew more of them.

What you're doing is taking a stereotype of some imaginary group 'leftists' and atrrbuting all sorts of bad behavior to this entire imaginary group.

Who is it exactly that descrates crucifixes? A few individuals. Who has removed crosses from fallen soldiers? A few individuals. I understand how easy it is to be seduced by conspiracy theories. I have my own paranoia about dominionists, but it's largely paranoia. There are dominionist groups in America but they represent a relatively small number of Christians.

Religous tolerance includes treating all religions equally. That means if a Muslim community center wants to be built on private land it has the same opportunity as a Church, or Synagogue or Temple.

Religious freedom means we are all free, to practice our religion or to avoid religion entirely.

Equanimity means an equal kind regard for all, including those we disagree with. It means not placing one over another.

I think some Christians aren't content with equality, but want Christianity to dominate religious thought in America. But I recognize that is a paranoia no different from thinking that Muslims want to replace the Constitution with Shariah Law.

Last edited:

:D it's ok, I live in a town unblemished by Islam. We have a sign at the town limits: "NO CARPET KISSERS ALLOWED BEYOND THIS POINT".

:D it's ok, I live in a town unblemished by Islam. We have a sign at the town limits: "NO CARPET KISSERS ALLOWED BEYOND THIS POINT".

Well, that's not very American.

This Country was a melting pot.

I think the term "False Christian" is just a cop-out for Leftists. It's a way for them to excuse or justify their intolerance & hate for Christians. Hey,they only hate those "False Christians" so it's ok. Sounds like a scam to me.
Personally, I find it funny when non-believers accuse Christians they're not practicing their faith correctly.

I wonder if they'd accept a borne again Christian telling they're being incorrect in their beliefs as an atheist.

I think the term "False Christian" is just a cop-out for Leftists. It's a way for them to excuse or justify their intolerance & hate for Christians. Hey,they only hate those "False Christians" so it's ok. Sounds like a scam to me.
Personally, I find it funny when non-believers accuse Christians they're not practicing their faith correctly.

I wonder if they'd accept a borne again Christian telling they're being incorrect in their beliefs as an atheist.

Well I did Have 16 Years of forced training in Christianity.
3 services a week.

And I actually have a few friends at Asbury Theological seminary that I chat with from time to time.
They still have hopes of "saving my soul". Interesting that one has to give up their soul to save it...

Last edited:
Christianity doesn't teach intolerance. However Islam does.....which makes it hard to understand why the left supports Islam.

This isn't a constitutional issue by the way. And if you want to find out about bigotry and ignorance try talking to a radical Muslim. You would be surprised....if they didn't end up cutting your head off first. Someone you would probably end up in an orange jumper on video post haste.

Is it hard to grasp the fact that supporting tolerance (of Islam) is not the same thing as "supporting Islam?"

It seems like a weak retort man, to be disengenuous in order to support your points, and obfuscate the opposition's points to make theirs seem "worse."

Well, that's not very American.

This Country was a melting pot.

I think that sign was initially put up back in 97' to tell lesbians they weren't welcome but after 9/11 they found a dual use and cited it as government efficiency.

3 services a week.

And I actually have a few friends at Asbury Theological seminary that I chat with from time to time.
They still have hopes of "saving my soul". Interesting that one has to give up their soul to save it...

Ouch! Now that I know that I'm going to have to extend more courtesy.

Yep. And anyone who spends time at an airport knows how the terrorists have stolen some of our freedoms. Pre 9/11, baby formula and toothpaste were not considered weapons of mass destruction.

We gave our freedoms up eagerly for a false sense of security.
The terrorists were wildly succesfull.

3 services a week.

As I have said before, but no one seems to believe.
I truthfully have great respect for Real Christians, those who do their best to ive their lives by Christs teachings. They are great people.

I simply do not believe in a supreme being or an afterlife.

And I despise those who are what I call false christians who use their religion for political or other purposes for personal gain.

A true Chrsitian does not hate.
A true Christian does not wish harm on others.
A true Christian does not discriminate based on others being different from them.
A true Christian will not screw another human for monetary gain.

I am actually envious of the comfort a true Christian gets from their faith. Wherever it comes from it has to be very comforting.

3 services a week.

Even the devil can quote scripture. :razz: Doesn't mean he's right in his interpretation.

3 services a week.

Even the devil can quote scripture. :razz: Doesn't mean he's right in his interpretation.

so I am either with you or with the devil?

You really have to get away from that absolutist binary thinking.

Yes and we have "devils" in churches quoting selected scriptures every day to push their hatred, fear and political viewpoints.
Hardly how I think Jesus would do.

Last edited:

Even God hates.

No person does save a sadist or the twisted.

A true Christian does not discriminate based on others being different from them.

Not familiar with discernment of the spirit are you? We are to discern and discriminate by separating ourselves from evil. And we will know evil by it's fruits., Discrimination, through and through.

Look at the 10 commandments. Those are the goals. Not everyone succeeds. Though through Jesus we can be forgiven.

I just don't accept your definition of what "real christians" are, purely on the basis that you do not understand what a relationship with Christ is. Not saying I'm perfect, but just by the fact I am born again I am more qualified to say that than even the most religiously educated atheist in the world. Because I am one.

You really have to get away from that absolutist binary thinking.

the accusation of someone with no moral clarity or discernment. Not to mention an intellectual scoundrel by deliberately twisting the words based on the illustration used to educate.

But thanks for proving my point that you are not qualifed to say who is and isn't a "real" christian.

You have mistaken education and resentful exposure as wisdom and insight.

Last edited:
3 services a week.

As I have said before, but no one seems to believe.
I truthfully have great respect for Real Christians, those who do their best to ive their lives by Christs teachings. They are great people.

I simply do not believe in a supreme being or an afterlife.

And I despise those who are what I call false christians who use their religion for political or other purposes for personal gain.

I am actually envious of the comfort a true Christian gets from their faith. Wherever it comes from it has to be very comforting.

But Jesus was not all of those things listed and it looks like a watered down Western view of what was a radical revolutionary who cussed people out and made no bones about calling people out. I don't have much respect for Christians (or anyone) who puts on a nice face and is constantly dishonest out of PC motives.

May you one day find peace in your soul Fitz.
ROFLMAO... Oh thanks for that laugh.

I have peace in my soul.

What I don't have is peace in my nation and government that I must struggle to take back from the progressofascists and fix the damage they've done.

May your self righteousness keep you warm.

Forum List

Back