Hey Left,Quit Pretending You Care About Religious Tolerance...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
I don't know about anyone else but i'm pretty sick of the Leftists preaching to the rest of us about religious freedom and tolerance. They sure are up on their high horses on this whole Mosque on Ground Zero issue no? Pretty bizarre when you consider these are the same people who gleefully drop Crucifixes in urine and call it "Art." They remove crosses at memorial sites for our fallen soldiers. They even desecrate veteran graves by removing crosses.

The Left is constantly insulting and denigrating Christians. So who are these people to think they can preach to the rest of us about religious freedom & tolerance? Since when has the Left been tolerant of religious beliefs? I guess i didn't get that memo. These people are completely full of chit in my opinion. How can anyone take the Left seriously on issues like this? So i think i speak for Millions of Americans when i tell the Left to shut up and quit pretending you care about religious freedom & tolerance. No one with any common sense is buying it.

Last edited:
How many Crucifixes have Leftist heroes like Madonna & Lady Gaga desecrated today? Yea the Left is real tolerant & respectful of religious beliefs. Who the H*ll buys that chit?

Demented rantings over?

Christ on a harley, how much mileage can a group get out of one persons demented art of a crucifix in urine? That was what 30 years ago?
lets talk Iran contra then.

I am tolerant of religions as long as they are tolerant of my being an atheist.
I believe in adhereing to the constitution.

Last edited:
Demented rantings over?

Christ on a harley, how much mileage can a group get out of one persons demented art of a crucifix in urine? That was what 30 years ago?

The Left continues to desecrate religious symbols all over this country and this even includes graves our our fallen veterans. You're just a typical Leftist who has decided to ignore this and pretend it's not happening. Not surprising. The Left has absolutely no right to jump up on their high horses and preach to the rest of us about religious freedom & tolerance. They believe in neither.

Demented rantings over?

The Left continues to desecrate religious symbols all over this country and this even includes graves our our fallen veterans. You're just a typical Leftist who has decided to ignore this and pretend it's not happening. Not surprising. The Left has absolutely no right to jump up on their high horses and preach to the rest of us about religious freedom & tolerance. They believe in neither.

Leftists consecrating graves of veterans? I thought that was a looney church group?

We (some of us) obviously do not believe in religious freedom either.

And myself I am not religious at all but believe in religious freedom.

Hmmm....

How so?

Muslims are INTOLERANT of religions that believe in the SAME GOD THEY BELIEVE IN,

and as an atheist, you're right down there with gay folks, in their estimation.

Perhaps you MEANT something else,

but what you SAID could only lead to my conclusion.

Reposting since no one commented on this part and even edited it out of my quote.

How so?

Muslims are INTOLERANT of religions that believe in the SAME GOD THEY BELIEVE IN,

and as an atheist, you're right down there with gay folks, in their estimation.

Perhaps you MEANT something else,

but what you SAID could only lead to my conclusion.

Just substitute Christian for Muslim in your post and it is just as accurate.

Tolerance towards me?
fuck em if they cant take a joke. I don't give a rats ass what they think of me.
And if they get violent I can do that as well.

I just do not think it is my right or obligation to force my beliefs on any other human being.
Or treat them badly becuase of their beliefs as long as they leave me alone with my beliefs.

THAT is my definition of tolerance.

Most prominent Leftists especially those in the entertainment business,are virulently Anti-Christian and express this often. For fellow Leftists to pretend they suddenly care about religious freedom & tolerance is just plain absurd.

What I don't get is why the Left embraces religions and political systems which deny free speech, women's rights, and equality for homosexuals.

What's up with that?

Most prominent Leftists especially those in the entertainment business,are virulently Anti-Christian and express this often. For fellow Leftists to pretend they suddenly care about religious freedom & tolerance is just plain absurd.

that makes no sense.

What does those in the entertainment industry have to do with me?

What I don't get is why the Left embraces religions and political systems which deny free speech, women's rights, and equality for homosexuals.

What's up with that?

Embrace or tolerate?
A big difference there.

I tolerate gays, but have no interest in being butt fraked.
Embrace gays? NO frakin way.
Well maybe lesbians since I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.
I believe in equal rights for women, blacks, etc. But also feel that equal responsibility accompanies equal rights.

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone else but i'm pretty sick of the Leftists preaching to the rest of us about religious freedom and tolerance. They sure are up on their high horses on this whole Mosque on Ground Zero issue no? Pretty bizarre when you consider these are the same people who gleefully drop Crucifixes in urine and call it "Art."

They remove crosses at memorial sites for our fallen soldiers. They even desecrate veteran graves by removing crosses. So who are these people to think they can preach to the rest of us on religious freedom & tolerance? Since when has the Left been tolerant of religious beliefs? I guess i didn't get that memo. These people are completely full of chit in my opinion. How can anyone take the Left seriously on issues like this? So i think i speak for Millions of Americans when i tell the Left to shut up and quit pretending you care about religious freedom & tolerance. No one with any common sense is buying it.

Umh. Who amongst us here preaching religious freedom and tolerance have tolerated, approved of - in any way - these things you mentioned?

Using your illogic, can I partner you rightwingers with the Westboro Baptists? I mean, your just like them right?

I don't know about anyone else but i'm pretty sick of the Leftists preaching to the rest of us about religious freedom and tolerance. They sure are up on their high horses on this whole Mosque on Ground Zero issue no? Pretty bizarre when you consider these are the same people who gleefully drop Crucifixes in urine and call it "Art."

They remove crosses at memorial sites for our fallen soldiers. They even desecrate veteran graves by removing crosses. So who are these people to think they can preach to the rest of us on religious freedom & tolerance? Since when has the Left been tolerant of religious beliefs? I guess i didn't get that memo. These people are completely full of chit in my opinion. How can anyone take the Left seriously on issues like this? So i think i speak for Millions of Americans when i tell the Left to shut up and quit pretending you care about religious freedom & tolerance. No one with any common sense is buying it.

Umh. Who amongst us here preaching religious freedom and tolerance have tolerated, approved of - in any way - these things you mentioned?

Using your illogic, can I partner you rightwingers with the Westboro Baptists? I mean, your just like them right?

thanks, westboro , that was the group of "grave desecrators" I was thinking of.

I think I get it...this is just another "Just Stupid Shit by Stupid People" thread.

Carry on :)

Or are they just like Ted Haggard? Bush's religious advisor into gayness and buying crack?
A real leftie ;)

Just substitute Christian for Muslim in your post and it is just as accurate.

Tolerance towards me?
fuck em if they cant take a joke. I don't give a rats ass what they think of me.
And if they get violent I can do that as well.

I just do not think it is my right or obligation to force my beliefs on any other human being.
Or treat them badly becuase of their beliefs as long as they leave me alone with my beliefs.

THAT is my definition of tolerance.

You're so wrong about that...

I'm a Christian, and I would NEVER DREAM of calling for a gay persons DEATH, just because they were gay.

I'm against gay marriage, but that's because marriage is a contract between a man and a woman, IN THE EYES OF GOD,

and God Himself told us that homosexuality is an aberration.

HOWEVER, I'm not so stupid that I don't understand that folks that don't believe what I do aren't ALSO God's creation, and have HIS right to make their own FREE choices.

The God I know sent His only Son, Jesus, FOR THE SINNERS,

NOT for the righteous,

and just because someone commits a sin doesn't mean that they need to die at my hand, nor does my God ask me to do this.

How long do you think you'd last in a country like Turkey, professing to be an atheist? My bet is for under 6 months...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back