Hey Left,Quit Pretending You Care About Religious Tolerance...

Next time you see someone insulting & denigrating Christians,just see for yourself whether they're a Leftist or not. I'll let you find out for yourself. You don't have to listen to me. Just check it out for yourself. I wish you well.

Yes some leftists do deginerate Christians.
SOME.
Some rightists do as well.
SOME.
Some Independents deginerate Christians.
SOME.

Many self described christians deginerate Christians thru their actions.
You perhaps fit this last category?

Your absolutist this or that binary decision process blinds you to so many conclusions.
Libcalypse isn't a Christian.

You know it's a thread fail when the OP brings up Lady Gaga to try to make his point. :cuckoo:

He's been shown what a hypocrite he is, move on people.

Next time you see someone insulting & denigrating Christians,just see for yourself whether they're a Leftist or not. I'll let you find out for yourself. You don't have to listen to me. Just check it out for yourself. I wish you well.

I love Christ-like Christians.

I am an atheist but respect and appreciate Christ Like Christians. They are good people.

The type of "christian" that opened this thread is another matter though.

You know it's a thread fail when the OP brings up Lady Gaga to try to make his point. :cuckoo:

He's been shown what a hypocrite he is, move on people.

Great point, Echo!!! :lol::lol::lol:

So say the Leftist hypocrites. lol! You just go on hating those Christians and i'll go on calling you on it. Like i said earlier,the next time you see someone insulting & denigrating Christians,you just check for yourself to see whether they're a Leftist or not. Don't take my word for it. Just check it out for yourself. If you're an honest person,you'll find that they are most likely Leftists like you. I wish you well in this endeavor. Good luck. :)

Last edited:
Ohh man I searched on Lady Gaga.

Anyone who would use her as a political example is a pathetic person.
Or at best one who is totally out of touch with politics.

Now if Gaga was a conservative, she would go far in Tea Party circles.

But she isn't. She's a Leftist like you. Hmm?

Lady Gaga is like me?

That is about as far from accurate as saying GWB is a communist.

You really need to get away from that binary absolutist thought process.

Using you own thought process you are conservative just like Ted Haggard?

Now if Gaga was a conservative, she would go far in Tea Party circles.

Lady Gaga is like me?

He's nothing like Haggard. Only one has made the public confession of sucking another guy's dick.

Lady Gaga is like me?

He's nothing like Haggard. Only one has made the public confession of sucking another guy's dick.

Whizzed right over your head huh?

No suprise.

Religious respect & tolerance from the Left? Still LMFAO over that one. You guys must think everyone is as dumb as you guys are. So quit pretending and get back to hating and insulting Christians. You know you wanna. ;)

I compliment and like REAL Christians. I despise false christians.

Oh,it's those "False Christians" you Leftists hate. So what's a "False Christian?" And are there "False Jews","False Muslims","False Buddhists",and ""False Hindus?" If so,i don't see you Leftists expressing as much hate for those "False Muslims" or "False Hindus." You seem to focus all your hate on those "False Christians." So please enlighten us. What is a "False Christian" to a Leftist? This should be fun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back