Hey ladies...

great stuff.

even better is the reaction of the PC crowd.

That's what I'm laughing about.

it is always funny to see these reactions.

seems this topic is off limits for jokes. hits (ahem) too close to home (ahem).

other topics are of course acceptable to some.

just depends on which cow gets gored.
Start making jokes about John Wayne Bobbit and watch all the men get offended.
Oh wait, that's ok to joke about.

my god...its a fucking joke people.

Why do you tell a woman with a black eye?

Nothing you haven't told her once already!

Why did the woman cross the road?

Who gives a shit...whats she doing out of the kitchen

How do you know when your wife died?

The sex is the same but the dishes pile up!

Am I a woman beater? No

Have I ever hit a woman? No

Are those jokes funny?

YES

Sense of Humor

Learn it...Live it
what he said!

manDomesticViolence1.gif

o look mtn man thinks its funny ...now you know you are fucked there paulie...he thinks cruel is the way to roll

Wow bones you must be kidding.

First of all, the picture was most likely staged for the purpose of the humor it was intended to depict. There's been WAY worse stuff posted here and been left for all to see with little to no negative feedback. Maybe if it was in the flame zone where all the filth lives it would have somehow been funnier :rolleyes:

I don't really give a crap about it being removed though. Whatever a mod deems necessary I guess.

o look mtn man thinks its funny ...now you know you are fucked there paulie...he thinks cruel is the way to roll

First of all, the picture was most likely staged for the purpose of the humor it was intended to depict. There's been WAY worse stuff posted here and been left for all to see with little to no negative feedback. Maybe if it was in the flame zone where all the filth lives it would have somehow been funnier :rolleyes:

I don't really give a crap about it being removed though. Whatever a mod deems necessary I guess.
I hope it doesn't get removed. That would suck.

As you know, it's not my taste in humor for the simple reason that too many women have been in that exact situation - waiting for the next hit. But, I really don't think less of you at all.

You're right about South Park and Family Guy - they sometimes use that sort of humor.

I guess it's the image that makes this a bit worse - too realistic to some.

Okie dokie,, I'm all ears.. and evidently dense as a dumbbell,, I've looked at it several times and I can't see the funny,, man with balled up fist, woman cringing in the corner. :confused:

I learned something from this thead...

I found this picture floating around on facebook, and my peer group, which is ~30 years old, thought it was funny regardless of their gender.

Here, I'm noticing that those around what I would assume or know are 40 or 50 + find it offensive and in poor taste.

All I'm going to say is that I HOPE when I get to that age bracket I can still find humor in something like that.

I hope it doesn't get removed. That would suck.

As you know, it's not my taste in humor for the simple reason that too many women have been in that exact situation - waiting for the next hit. But, I really don't think less of you at all.

You're right about South Park and Family Guy - they sometimes use that sort of humor.

I guess it's the image that makes this a bit worse - too realistic to some.

Youre right, Si. Unrealistic satire is one thing, that picture is all too real for too many women. And some men too, don't forget. I don't think it should be taken down, but it pisses me off that some people find a photo (staged or not) of a woman cowering in a corner in fear to be funny. There's nothing funny about it.

Okie dokie,, I'm all ears.. and evidently dense as a dumbbell,, I've looked at it several times and I can't see the funny,, man with balled up fist, woman cringing in the corner. :confused:

Not everyone laughs at Dane Cook, or Eddie Murphy, et al either.

I didn't expect everyone to find this funny, that would be a pointless expectation. This is two things lately from me though, that others have found funny and you haven't. I don't know what that means other than we would never make a good couple :thup:

I didn't expect everyone to find this funny, that would be a pointless expectation. This is two things lately from me though, that others have found funny and you haven't. I don't know what that means other than we would never make a good couple :thup:

you might also be right in suggesting the age disparity.. I know one little thingy,, in my house there wouldn't be any cringing in the corner,, I'd be up kicking some ass..

When I was a kid I was afraid to watch The Three Stooges. Now that I'm grown up I think they are hilarious.

you might also be right in suggesting the age disparity.. I know one little thingy,, in my house there wouldn't be any cringing in the corner,, I'd be up kicking some ass..

thats what they all say before a backhand

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I learned something from this thead...

I found this picture floating around on facebook, and my peer group, which is ~30 years old, thought it was funny regardless of their gender.

Here, I'm noticing that those around what I would assume or know are 40 or 50 + find it offensive and in poor taste.

All I'm going to say is that I HOPE when I get to that age bracket I can still find humor in something like that.
I would make a bet that all of your buddies are like you - don't know of any domestic violence victims and certainly would never even think of participating in it. So, I also hope your prediction comes true. That would be real nice. :)

Good for you then!

If that picture was real, the woman probably should have taken care of business long ago.

Forum List

Back