So I have..

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
a cousin no one ever knew about. I have known since I got pregnant with my son but no one in the family knew except my parents, and my aunts and uncles. My aunt got pregnant her senior year of high school which I believe was 1967. He found my aunt and I guess he is going to come here to meet her. I feel bad for aunt because she had to hide it all these years but I think it is pretty cool she gets to meet him finally, I guess she only got to see him through the window after he was born.

very excited I think, she didn't want to give him up but if was a different time and I guess she was talked into it. Plus she loves Grandkids and now she has four more.

yeah! She was a senior in high school and I think my grandma and the doctors pretty much made her. Don't know the whole story yet but knowing my family it will all come out.

Hope it's a joyous reunion. I like stories like this.

I think it is pretty cool. I guess he is going to call her this weekend and he is suppose to be coming here to see his dad I am guessing for Thanksgiving and wants to meet her.

My brothers, sister, and I are all surprised my dad was able to keep a secret all this time, my dad is the biggest gossip Queen around.:lol:

yeah! She was a senior in high school and I think my grandma and the doctors pretty much made her. Don't know the whole story yet but knowing my family it will all come out.

It should be interesting. Let us know how it goes. :)

I will! I don't think this guy knows what he is getting into with my family.:lol:
I have a great family but we are very involved in everyones business.:razz:

Forum List

Back