Hey ladies...

honeymooners_wallet_D_20090219151239.jpg

Paulie's new avatar?

You accused me of being "politically correct". Well, that's wrong too. I think political correctness is a really bad scene and so phoney. I simply didn't find anything funny with your post. See, the problem with this kind of humor is that it promotes violence against women and detracts from the seriousness of that kind of violence. I'm very much against that. I have a great sense of humor - maybe I think some of the wrong stuff is funny - but not this. You went overboard on this one...

Just how the fuck did that promote violence against women?
Does the picture I posted promote violence against mice?

It didn't but women are still afraid of men----sorta like blacks freak out about white robes.
Gotta bear that cross

Not so, dillo. For example, I ain't skeered of you.
But whenever "the guys" gather round and slap each other on the back for posting pictures like that, it sets an example that it's cool. It's not. Not even in fun.

Just how the fuck did that promote violence against women?
Does the picture I posted promote violence against mice?

It didn't but women are still afraid of men----sorta like blacks freak out about white robes.
Gotta bear that cross

But whenever "the guys" gather round and slap each other on the back for posting pictures like that, it sets an example that it's cool. It's not. Not even in fun.

Women in general STILL fear the physical strength of a male

I saw the pic earlier and as a woman it was definitely cringe worthy, but we have all seen FAR worse things posted here.

To me that image portrayed such a man as ridiculous...

Gotta bear that cross

Not especially, unless the man gives us a reason to be afraid. Most men know that shit don't fly.

I have a great sense of humor - maybe I think some of the wrong stuff is funny - but not this. You went overboard on this one...

this statement is one big contradiction

you are saying you may find some wrong stuff funny on occasion but not this. However, you could say the something about the people who didn't find a problem with the pic. This may have been one of the wrong things they found funny.

He wasn't promoting Domestic Abuse for crying out loud...it was a joke on the old cliche of women should be cleaning the fucking dishes.

my god

Seriously?

Then what was the fist for?

Let me guess....duh.

The old Cliche of telling the wifey to "get into the kitchen and do the dishes" never was accompanied by a FIST andrew...was it?

Care

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Not especially, unless the man gives us a reason to be afraid. Most men know that shit don't fly.

explain all the self defense weapons and classes for women then please

Gotta bear that cross

not me, I probably should though. YOu should see me play co ed baskeball. This big guy was picking on my friend and I got the bright idea to try and body check him when he went up for a lay up. The pussy called a foul on me, even though it was like a tickle to him.:lol:

:confused:

A terrorist wielding an axe over a cringing man?
Michael Vick threatening a pit bull?

Bullying to me isn't amusing...but that's just me.

Now maybe, just maybe if the caption said Make Me Some Pie and it was posted at Soggy it would have been humorous.

Now maybe, just maybe if the caption said Make Me Some Pie and it was posted at Soggy it would have been humorous.
You bully!

You bully!

:lol:

I actually thought it was kind of cute how Paulie addressed the thread to the Ladies.

You bully!

:lol:

I actually thought it was kind of cute how Paulie addressed the thread to the Ladies.

Me too. When I saw the title I thought it must be a thread directed at mani and Gunny.

Forum List

Back