Hey Everybody!

Sig_Sauer

Rookie
Jul 1, 2014
As you may guess by the name I like guns and tend to be conservative, traditional not Neocon when it comes to politics. Blue collar, love dogs and good people. I look forward to talkin with yall.

Welcome! I'm sure you will become one of the many who persuade people toward your arguments using logic and facts and change the world for the better. It happens constantly on this board ......... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaht.

Welcome. Hope you like hanging out here. It's a great place. Save up all of your rep points because when you get to 50,000 rep points you can cash them in for an autographed photo of cereal_killer.

Welcome from a Sig Sauer fan.

wsn4g9.jpg

As you may guess by the name I like guns and tend to be conservative, traditional not Neocon when it comes to politics. Blue collar, love dogs and good people. I look forward to talkin with yall.

Welcome to USMB, Sig! Hope you enjoy the boards! :)

Hey, Sig, you did Sauerkraut??

:lol:

Ach, so, er, Willkommen bei USMB, Sig_Sauer!

You have now been officially greeted by the German delegation.

The Klingons are on their way, I think...

:D
German engineering is awesome!
@ Williepete I've got a Sig Spartan 1911 and love that gun. It's almost too pretty to shoot.
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] that p220 is a good gun. I've got the Spartan and a P226 Tac Ops

Hey, Sig, you did Sauerkraut??

:lol:

Ach, so, er, Willkommen bei USMB, Sig_Sauer!

You have now been officially greeted by the German delegation.

The Klingons are on their way, I think...

:D
German engineering is awesome!
@ Williepete I've got a Sig Spartan 1911 and love that gun. It's almost too pretty to shoot.
[MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] that p220 is a good gun. I've got the Spartan and a P226 Tac Ops

You ought to see how hot the German women are :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back