Hey Billy_Really, I AM LOOKING FOR YOU!!!

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
RAMS GOT THAT ASS BEAT. LOL I need you to talk to me mutherfucker

How about now? Still looking for him?

You want to give him shit about his team losing by 9 points to a 10-4 team? While your Cowgirls got shut-out by the 8-6 Colts?

I guess you want to ignore this thread now, huh?

You want to give him shit about his team losing by 9 points to a 10-4 team? While your Cowgirls got shut-out by the 8-6 Colts?

your old ass dont even watch football so what u say means didley poop

LMAO!!

I don't usually watch overpaid prima donna football. I watch the football that matters. College ball is where it is at.

And, BTW, the newest addition to your team, the one turning things around, is a product of my college team.

LMAO!!

I don't usually watch overpaid prima donna football. I watch the football that matters. College ball is where it is at.

And, BTW, the newest addition to your team, the one turning things around, is a product of my college team.

Cooper?

LMAO!!

Cooper?

Yep. Built by Bama.

LMAO!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

LMAO!!

you arw clearly a faggot like your QB jared goff

LMAO!!

we can always count on you here for entertainment all the time.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

LMAO!!

we can always count on you here for entertainment all the time.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

i can always count on you to hide like a faggot when the Yams lose

LMAO!!

more entertainment.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

LMAO!!

more entertainment.:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

Maybe I can take you on a date when the rams lose in round 2

Forum List

Back