HEY!......are we still counting the Lybia mission in days?

Libya is mostly a payback for England supporting us during Iraq and such.
Well that and 600 mill or so to the weapons industries.

Feg yourself, Dittohead moron. Show me a link where the Pentagon says we're firing cruise missiles or using drones in Libya. You're TOTALLY FOS, like your fellow idiot Pub dupes.

The USA has done basically nothing since June, nothing HOSTILE at all....ever heard of the War Powers Act? And I'm 60 years old, have never played Nintendo, MORON.

You are so incredibly mindlessly uninformed it would be laughable if it weren't so damn sad. The actions taken in Libya were in complete violation of the Wars Powers Act. Obama circumvented Congressional approval in lieu of UN approval.

Also, though not widely reported, continued US bombing has been on going for months.

I guess wisdom and intelligence isn't always acquired with age :razz:

Feg yourself, Dittohead moron. Show me a link where the Pentagon says we're firing cruise missiles or using drones in Libya. You're TOTALLY FOS, like your fellow idiot Pub dupes.

You claim you are 60 years of age, but you have the class and maturity of a 5 year old.

Continued NATO bombing of Libya has been ongoing. And if you believe that NATO action is occurring without direct US involvement, you are even more uninformed than I thought. Show me a link where US isn't firing cruise missiles.

Do you have anything insightful or intelligent to say?

Libyan officials claim 85 dead in Nato airstrike - Telegraph

The USA has done basically nothing since June, nothing HOSTILE at all....ever heard of the War Powers Act? And I'm 60 years old, have never played Nintendo, MORON.

This story is from August 9, TODAY.

"Col Muammar Gaddafi's regime intensified its efforts to curtail the Nato bombing campaign with claims on Tuesday that 85 people were killed in an airstrike on farmyard compounds."

Sounds hostile, but perhaps you should get out a dictionary.

USA only doing refueling and reconnaissance, or Obama would face Pubs under WPA. Do you want a diagram. In early June, USA said costs would reach a billion in Sept. Cheap. Dumbass dupes.

USA only doing refueling and reconnaissance, or Obama would face Pubs under WPA. Do you want a diagram. In early June, USA said costs would reach a billion in Sept. Cheap. Dumbass dupes.

Show me the link to prove your lie that the US is solely refueling and reconnaissance.

You are a immature LAIR.

Those are British, French, or Italian strikes, you stupid, arrogant, brainwashed Ugly "Merican Pub Dupe MORONS. Just what's wrong with the country.Pfffft!

"As it becomes clear that the battle for Libya will not be won quickly, the burden shouldered by the United States will increase, both militarily and financially. Other NATO partners such as the United Kingdom and France have recently made drastic cuts to defense spending as part of austerity packages meant to improve deficits in the wake of the euro zone debt crisis. According to experts, this has left both countries scrambling to find the resources necessary to fight a protracted conflict. Diplomatic sources at the Berlin meeting said that Britain could not sustain its level of military action, and that other nations needed to contribute more." Libyan Conflict: Cost to U.S. Soars above $600 M

Loudmouth dittoheads have the thickest skulls known to man....Lair!! LOL!!

Honestly, you have demonstrated you have nothing insightful or factual to contribute. Beyond such incredibly intelligent and classy comments like this there is nothing there. Everyone can determine that obvious fact for themselves. :clap2:

We should pull up some old TM and RW threads that claim it was only going to last a short time unlike Iraq and cost us nothing... again like Iraq. BTW Iraq is still going on.

Breaking!!: USA bombing Libya against WPA- only Pub Dupe morons on message board know.What incredible foolishness...And you're typical!! Death Panels!! Muslim Kenyan Marxist President!! Read a newspaper.

Forum List

Back