HEY!......are we still counting the Lybia mission in days?

This debacle is costing American Taxpayers several $Billions. And for what? To help Al Qaeda Libyan Rebels seize control of Libya? This War made no sense form the very beginning. And he didn't go to Congress either. So this War is also Unconstitutional. It's just another very sad blunder from this inept Administration.

It was only to protect french oil.

Yea this War is all about Oil. But will these costs really be worth it in the end? Taxpayers are being billed several $Billions for this debacle. It's just very sad.

We have a similar event occurring and no response form the US, well we are thinking about sending a strongly worded letter.

Again, the cost hasn't reached a billion yet, and US offensive action ended within WPA limits. UNLIKE every other Presidents' FOR YEARS. Just all negative, all BS Pub propaganda. all Pub Dupes. Or loonie Cal. Greens.

Our military mission was over after 60 days, as promised. Dittoheads!!

No it wasn't retard, over 40 percent of all bombing missions were and are conducted with America aircraft and crews. But since the OBAMA ordered it the press isn't interested in reporting it.

Absolute BS. Just refueling and reconaisance, defensive taking out of AA very seldomly. And cost will top a billion, sometime in Sept.- Cheap to save many lives and get rid of a terrorist dictator in a pivotal area of the Arab Spring. Turn off the BS.
So, armed predator drones are now capable of providing in-flight refueling?.......Interesting!

Tell ya' what, since you're such an obviously gullible lil' fool..........I've got some prime beachfront property in Palm Springs, complete with private beach, coconut laden palms, and a really sexy hula girl who can shake those hips like a fuckin' 10 on the richter scale....Wanna buy it. I'll give ya' a great deal!

Let me know, Bones.

Who said anything about drones refueling anything, dumbazz dittohead? And OUR drones aren't armed. We're probably making a tidy profit on the armed NATO ones. Getting the pecture yet, or do you want a diagram??

Last edited:
Again, the cost hasn't reached a billion yet, and US offensive action ended within WPA limits. UNLIKE every other Presidents' FOR YEARS. Just all negative, all BS Pub propaganda. all Pub Dupes. Or loonie Cal. Greens.
BS......I already provided the link with the FACTS that we were engaging in "hostile" actions LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG after the sixty day buffer zone.

I'll bet you're dumb enough to actually believe there are no combat troops left in Iraq also, eh?

The gullibilty of you Obamabot loons is friggin' comical.:lol:

Interesting take. This Libyan War isn't only about Oil. It's also about Gaddafi's plans for Currency...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wt5ry9Yuw]‪'Black Gold' War in Libya - USA/NATO afraid Gadaffi will devalue the dollar by repricing Oil in Gold‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Who said anything about drones refueling anything, dumbazz dittohead?
Hey Slick, you're the fool who is up here claiming that we are only conducting refueling and supply operations, when I have provided links with he FACTS to show that you are full o' shit, and that Obamaboy clearly violated the WPR by conducting hostile actions as recently as mid June.......It's all been admitted to by the DOD.

Now, how about you provide some links to back up your claims.....'cause all we're hearing from you is absolutely nothing to back up your loony liberal Obamabot drivel.

'cause we were PROMISED by the Ineptness In Chief that it would only last days. Not weeks or months, but days......Seems like we'll be coming up on a year before too long.

What up with that shit.........And why does Obama seem not to ever mention it anymore, seeing as though it's costing us boatloads of friggin money on a daily basis?

Oh, and did we remove Qaddafi Duck from power yet?.........One would never know judging by the crickets chirping in Obama's inept mind.

HEY!......are we still counting the Lybia mission in days?

Nowdays we're counting US debt and presidential golf days.

This war was about saving lives, then to get Gaddafi out, for lots of great reasons. And he IS on his way. Cheapest and most humane way possible.

Jester, when you finally found a pertinent link, it said we had done a few defensive attacks on AA. Remain calm- acceptable under WPA.

And is Gaddafi really any worse than Saddam Hussein,Assad,Kim Jong Il,or the Mullahs in Iran? Why him? Why now? The answer is Oil & his plans for Currency. There is nothing "Humanitarian" about bombing & killing Libyans. This War is just more Unconstitutional Bullshit.

And is Gaddafi really any worse than Saddam Hussein,Assad,Kim Jong Il,or the Mullahs in Iran? Why him? Why now? The answer is Oil & his plans for Currency. There is nothing "Humanitarian" about bombing & killing Libyans. This War is just more Unconstitutional Bullshit.
What this was, at the time this fiasco of a failure was launched, was another attempt by this inept president to deflect away from recently reported failings.......It's Obama's Modus Operandi.

This wasn't about saving lives.

If that cocksucker actually cared about "saving lives", we'd be in Syria and Somalia doing the exact same thing.

But then, I guess that inept fool just picks and chooses when he'll make himself look like such a caring humanitarian.

What this was, at the time this fiasco of a failure was launched, was another attempt by this inept president to deflect away from recently reported failings.......It's Obama's Modus Operandi.

This wasn't about saving lives.

If that cocksucker actually cared about "saving lives", we'd be in Syria and Somalia doing the exact same thing.

But then, I guess that inept fool just picks and chooses when he'll make himself look like such a caring humanitarian.

Not enough Oil in Syria & Somalia.

This war was about saving lives, then to get Gaddafi out, for lots of great reasons. And he IS on his way. Cheapest and most humane way possible.

Jester, when you finally found a pertinent link, it said we had done a few defensive attacks on AA. Remain calm- acceptable under WPA.
I've provided the proof and facts through links.

You've provided absolutely NOTHING to back up your claims.

You are only proving that you're the epitomy of an Obamabot fool, who will ignore FACTS presented, and can provide absolutely NOTHING to back up your drivel.

Unless you can provide links that fully back up your argument as I clearly have, then you must be considered as having zero credibility up here, and are nothing but a hack troll.

Everyone should check this video out. The more i research this,the more it becomes evident that Gaddafi's Currency plan scared the shit out of the Powers that Be.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0Wt5ry9Yuw]‪'Black Gold' War in Libya - USA/NATO afraid Gadaffi will devalue the dollar by repricing Oil in Gold‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Gaddafi himself said he was going to massacre EVERYONE in Bengazi. Unlike Assad, he had NO FRIENDS anywhere, had a much smaller country strung along the sea within range of French airbases, etc, etc. But go on with your ignorant dittohead conspiracy theories and hater talk. Pub dupes.

Jester, you proved nothing except the USA has attacked a few AA batteries, a defensive measure allowed by WPA. Not exactly the "slaughter of women and children with cruise missiles and bombers". LOL!

Forum List

Back