HEY!......are we still counting the Lybia mission in days?

Since you can't spell the name of the country in question, can you at least find it on a map?
It's called a TYPO, dipshit.

Now, do care to address the issue that your hero lied his ass off and was completely clueless, as usual, about this mission.

What's the cost up to now?

Excuse me Butt i always thought the Sodomizer kept Iran in check and taking him out gave the Iranians a huge advantage butt who gives a chit now.

Ya'll just keep repeating the narratives your task masters shove down you throats about what "the other side" thinks, twats.

It got lost in economic fracas. We have nobody on the ground (that we know of) so it is a non issue to the masses. Get used to it because that is the future. Wars will be done by remote controlled aircraft or missiles only. Afghanistan is just reinforcing that concept!

Yes we DO have boots on the ground. My son was home on leave recently and we talked about that....he kinda laughed and said "ya...there's lots of them". Our fearless leader lied to us AGAIN??? :eusa_liar:

Terrorists, fighting againt Gaddafi? Absolute idiocy. Obama's a GD boy scout, and lies about nothing. The dupes are just whacked. Yes, you. You got nothing but stupid rumors and lies to repeat.

Terrorists, fighting againt Gaddafi? Absolute idiocy. Obama's a GD boy scout, and lies about nothing. The dupes are just whacked. Yes, you. You got nothing but stupid rumors and lies to repeat.
Yes fool, terrorists fighting against Qaddafi who was actively rooting out the terrorists, and taking away their ability to establish safe havens within his borders.

So yes, we are supporting the very terrorists who seek to destroy us. It's a fact.

Christ man, even members of his administration fully admit they haven't a clue as to who most of these so-called rebels truly are.

Obama tell the truth about anything . Now that is a joke!!! Where is the outrage from the left... If this was Bush it would be all over the news saying he lied and was unconstitutional for him to even going in without Congress ok. But because the main stream media thinks he the next Jesus wont say anything about it.. Bias much I think so:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back