Will Obama drag us into another war?

here is my impression of you.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate , hate hate hate, hate hate hate hate. Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Hate Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate. Hate hate hate hate hate.

That's a pretty crappy impression. If you are going to do impressions it helps if they are based on the truth of what the other person is like, not what you're like.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate , hate hate hate, hate hate hate hate. Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Hate Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate. Hate hate hate hate hate.

Here's my impression of you:

The Democrats are well-known for 'Wag the Dog' War distractions. So i wouldn't be surprised if this President & Democrats get us into another War. Times are very bleak for our nation right now. They desperately need a distraction. Obviously some will just call me a Wingnut and dismiss this notion,but don't be surprised if this does happen.

No impression of me because you could not find what to think on mises huh?

The Democrats are well-known for 'Wag the Dog' War distractions. So i wouldn't be surprised if this President & Democrats get us into another War. Times are very bleak for our nation right now. They desperately need a distraction. Obviously some will just call me a Wingnut and dismiss this notion,but don't be surprised if this does happen.

So are Republicans.

He is following the FDR Depression Playbook exactly, so look for Obama to goad Iran into attacking us.

Interesting that Japan attacked the USA instead of their natural enemy the USSR whom they kicked the crap out of the last time they hooked up.

My impression is there, that you don't get it just confirms it.

Do you happen to remember what the right called going after OBL when Clinton was in office?

Bush loved wars...and Obama seems to be getting a feel for them too. My bet is we'll be completely out of Afghanistan by next summer.

Who are the dumbasses who thought we should start all these wars anyway? I didn't! Not even Afganistan. We should have gone completely covert.

Right over your head.

There's 'nothing' there b/c that's his impression of you.

nothing

yes I believe that means no impression right, Mises had nothing on me to tell him sothat he could have an opinion.

Last edited:
Bush loved wars...and Obama seems to be getting a feel for them too. My bet is we'll be completely out of Afghanistan by next summer.

Who are the dumbasses who thought we should start all these wars anyway? I didn't! Not even Afganistan. We should have gone completely covert.

You willing to put some money on that bet?

New Topics

Forum List

Back