HEY!......are we still counting the Lybia mission in days?

'cause we were PROMISED by the Ineptness In Chief that it would only last days. Not weeks or months, but days......Seems like we'll be coming up on a year before too long.

What up with that shit.........And why does Obama seem not to ever mention it anymore, seeing as though it's costing us boatloads of friggin money on a daily basis?

Oh, and did we remove Qaddafi Duck from power yet?.........One would never know judging by the crickets chirping in Obama's inept mind.

What's our current involvement there?

Yeah, libya, poser.

You know, that country your hero invaded and said it would only take a matter o' "days" to complete........You know, poser, that place your hero and yourselves never seem to want to mention anymore?

What up with that shit, poser?.......Watching all those young teen lezbo's on GLEE got ya' a lil' distracted, or what?

How I do mourn all our dead in the "Lybia" conflict.

So...what Halfway House did your Parole Officer get set up for you?

'cause we were PROMISED by the Ineptness In Chief that it would only last days. Not weeks or months, but days......Seems like we'll be coming up on a year before too long.

What up with that shit.........And why does Obama seem not to ever mention it anymore, seeing as though it's costing us boatloads of friggin money on a daily basis?

Oh, and did we remove Qaddafi Duck from power yet?.........One would never know judging by the crickets chirping in Obama's inept mind.

What's our current involvement there?

In dollars?

What I don't get is why the Right doesn't overwhelmingly support the Libya thing, I mean,

what's the difference between Khadaffi and Saddam?

What I don't get is why the Right doesn't overwhelmingly support the Libya thing, I mean,

what's the difference between Khadaffi and Saddam?
What threat was Libya to the US?

Was Qaddafi constantly threatening us?

Was Qaddafi purposely faking a WMD program?

Was Qaddafi continually threatening to re-invade one of our key allies?

Syria is now slaughtering their people en masse, and we do nothing about it. Do we just now pick and choose who we save from slaughter?

Does the Ineptness In Chief have any clue yet as to who these "so-called" rebels are?

Ya' think it's about time the Ineptness In Chief gets in touch with his good buddy, Tony Rezko, to set up another fraudulent real estate deal?........'cause that inept clown and ham hipped wife are gonna need a new place to live come '12!

Oh, and btw, where the fuck is Qaddafi?

Yeah, libya, poser.

You know, that country your hero invaded and said it would only take a matter o' "days" to complete........You know, poser, that place your hero and yourselves never seem to want to mention anymore?

What up with that shit, poser?.......Watching all those young teen lezbo's on GLEE got ya' a lil' distracted, or what?

How I do mourn all our dead in the "Lybia" conflict.

So...what Halfway House did your Parole Officer get set up for you?
What the fuck you babblin' about now, Rosie?:cuckoo:

What happened to the war protesters?

That petered out when their 0ssiah took over, huh?

Front page news on some websites :eusa_whistle:

Obama Gets a Blank Check for Endless War - Reason Magazine

ObamaStoll.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back