He's got a point...

I guess they are ready to join Jay in Valhalla

And the press has been limiting their coverage since feds shoot them with pepper bullets

tim pool is awesome :salute:
Democrats shoved a giant red pill down his throat.
The last people I feel sorry for are Democrats who have had their lives destroyed by the Democrat terrorist attacks.

If the violence escalates, the useful idiot Democrats are going to be hit the hardest. They don't know it's coming. Totally clueless what the people they support are doing.

I guess they are ready to join Jay in Valhalla

And the press has been limiting their coverage since feds shoot them with pepper bullets
Limiting their coverage is a poor response.

They should try standing off to the side, rather than within the crowd of brick throwers.

Growing some balls might also help. Plenty of YouTubers have been on the ground gathering first hand footage. Why are the MSM journalists not similarly capable?

4i5S.gif

• Banned
Growing some balls might also help. Plenty of YouTubers have been on the ground gathering first hand footage. Why are the MSM journalists not similarly capable?
They'll get the shit beat out of them, or possibly even die. The rioters, including many in BLM, can't have them videoing what they are doing. It's why it's almost always cell phone coverage.

This could end up badly. There ABSOLUTELY needs to be media there that is UNBIASED. Frankly... I'm not sure there are any.

I like his gig, but I can't take too much of any skit, because he's so repetitive. He makes a lot of good points.

There is at least one 'on the ground' reporter in Portland that I know of; Andy Ngo. But I don't think he's totally 'unbiased' after seeing and reporting crimes and wreckage for so long. His platform is mostly twitter where he puts up videos of the "peaceful protesters." He's been constantly censored on twitter and I think he lost his regular Canadian newspaper job.

Forum List

Back