Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
These little idiots are throwing objects at cars passing by

What that has to do with peaceful protest is a mystery

but one of the cars they attack stops and turns around

thats when one of the Panama Boys says “Call the police”

no kidding

88c.gif

Democrats are going to be begging cops to protect them.

Democrats run around yelling "we have a trumper over here" then murder the trumper.

Democrats lock cops in their building and lite it on fire.

This stuff will start happening to Democrats soon if they don't end their terror riots like NOW.

no kidding

One problem, no objects are on shown being thrown. The Clip started too late. It could be editing for one group or another. But if you notice, about 50 feet down the street is one can. There are no debrea in or around the protesters. Guess what, there was nothing thrown at his vehicle by the dude he chased. Even that can that was 50 feet down the road could not have originated at the point of the protester he was chasing.

Don't you just love it when the Rtwingnutjobs rewrite the laws of Physics?

no kidding

One problem, no objects are on shown being thrown. The Clip started too late. It could be editing for one group or another. But if you notice, about 50 feet down the street is one can. There are no debrea in or around the protesters. Guess what, there was nothing thrown at his vehicle by the dude he chased. Even that can that was 50 feet down the road could not have originated at the point of the protester he was chasing.

You are grasping

the ”praceful protesters” react immediately as soon as they see the car turning around

and when the guy gets put of his car his words to the ”peaceful protesters” are about them throwing something at his car

I think the video is genuine

and I think you think to video is real

the only question is why these little retards would post the video of themselves on the internet since it makes them look so bad

..Or. Gov Brown also --wants to defund police--but then she asks for the counties police to help in Portland!!!!!! they said = FU--...they said you need to arrest the jackasses
..very STUPID

no kidding

Why did they get upset when he turned around if they did nothing?

You're soooo fucking easy to pick apart on logic. You're an idiot.

no kidding

You are grasping

the ”praceful protesters” react immediately as soon as they see the car turning around

and when the guy gets put of his car his words to the ”peaceful protesters” are about them throwing something at his car

the only question is why these little retards would post the video of themselves on the internet since it makes them look so bad

Yes, the video is genuine. But I would have to do a bit of filling in between the lines to draw the same conclusions you are.

no kidding

You are grasping

Yes, the video is genuine. But I would have to do a bit of filling in between the lines to draw the same conclusions you are.

I conclude that the brainless little snowflakes in the video were as flighty as a flock of chickens and made themselves look very foolish

no kidding

You are grasping

I conclude that the brainless little snowflakes in the video were as flighty as a flock of chickens and made themselves look very foolish

Just keep reading between the lines. And wonder why so many are demanding the retraining of the Police Forces.

Isn’t this the left all day long though? Eliminate cops! Until I need one. Then I expect an immediate presence.

Raise taxes for free stuff! Holy shit I didn’t mean my taxes.

It’s always what leftist seem to want without the consequences of getting what they want.

no kidding

You are grasping

Just keep reading between the lines. And wonder why so many are demanding the retraining of the Police Forces.

America needs people training, not so much police training. Too many punks showing no respect for anyone.

no kidding

You are grasping

America needs people training, not so much police training. Too many punks showing no respect for anyone.

We did train them. This is the you’re special nothing can hurt your feelings participation trophy kids. We let them be taught this. You can be the most worthless fuck on the planet (throwing shit at peoples cars) and it will be ok because someone (mommy! Call the cops!) will come save your ass. And they think in the end they will be the winner. Or at least a participant. Which is pretty much equal in their minds.

no kidding

Yep, that's why they wanted to call the cops when the guy started to turn around, probably because it was an illegal uturn. Also why they ran...dumbass.

I concede there are a lot of leftists in America

40 years of liberal brainwashing in our schools and hollywood have had a measurable affect

but they are wrong

40 years of liberal brainwashing in our schools and hollywood have had a measurable affect

but they are wrong

Have you been listening to Rump and Biden lately? Rump is busy spreading the hate you are spreading. Meanwhile, Biden is condemning the looting and rioting and supporting the peaceful protests and decent police forces. And condemning dangerous cops. So far, Rump just keeps digging himself a deeper hole.

So you keep doing what you are doing and we get rid of Rump and send you characters to the showers.

but they are wrong

Have you been listening to Rump and Biden lately? Rump is busy spreading the hate you are spreading. Meanwhile, Biden is condemning the looting and rioting and supporting the peaceful protests and decent police forces. And condemning dangerous cops. So far, Rump just keeps digging himself a deeper hole.

So you keep doing what you are doing and we get rid of Rump and send you characters to the showers.
Its going to be a close election that biden could win

but not because there is anything wrong with trump policies with regard to the liberal violence in democrat ruled cities

There trump has his finger on the pulse of the nation

Forum List

Back