Pelosi Plays The Victim Card

The female owner of the beauty salon was interviewed by Tucker Carlson.
She said since the story broke her online reviews are full of hate mail and death threats by liberal loon Pelosi supporters.
Said her business at that location for 12 years is basically ruined, and she is going to close down and move somewhere else. ... :cool:

Eg70QfUUMAEpE0b

Don’t you know Democrats can do whatever they want they are above everybody we are not equal to them

She said since the story broke her online reviews are full of hate mail and death threats by liberal loon Pelosi supporters.
Said her business at that location for 12 years is basically ruined, and she is going to close down and move somewhere else. ... :cool:
Well you knew that was going to happen. That's how the Left operates now, hate mail, death threats, burn, destroy, bow down to me.

It is possible tat she did not know any better, but it is just absurd that we are to believe that she did not inform anybody from her staff that she was going for a salon visit, and her staff (local secretary) did not warn her.

More proof liberals destroy everything they touch.

Well you knew that was going to happen. That's how the Left operates now, hate mail, death threats, burn, destroy, bow down to me.
I don't feel sorry for the owner. She is Democrat scum and is finding out the type of people Democrats are.

I am very sure that she was forced to go to the salon and to have her hair down. It was probably a gang of Republicans holding her hostage that made her do it.
At least the left will probably be using that as an excuse for Her deplorable behavior. Of course she thinks she is above the rest of us poor rabble.

Yup, someone FORCED her to break the law and get her hair done...

She even wants an apology...

She inadvertantly exposed her party is purposely destroying people's businesses to attack our economy.
Her excuse proved she knows a hair stylist can be open with 1 customer per enclosed space as long as both are wearing masks and following guidelines. Yet even as she sees it's oK and said it herself, she still forbids it because? Only one answer: it's a dem strategy/tactic to keep the economy and jobs unstable, including holding up the second stimulus hoping the new homeless will be p'o'd at the administration.
She literally admitted this is the Dems fault.
wile-e-coyote-genius.gif

Forum List

Back