Herman Cain -- Who Is This Genius?!

I hope he wins the GOP nod. If so..........we'll get to call all the Democrats racist for opposing him!!!

After all, we'll be running a 100% black guy against a 50% white/50% black guy haha!!!

GOP campaign slogan: "Our guys is twice as black as yours! Cain 2012!"

I have just heard this guy on CNN. What a brainiac! I am really impressed. He had one great idea about the economy, jobs and the deficit after another.

He says he's running for the GOP Presidential nod. I could get behind this fellow in a big way.

Thoughts, folks?
He's a classy guy. He has no chance because he's black, which to the Democrats is equivalent to a runaway slave. The Democratic party Uncle Toms like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will lead the lynching and the liberal media will carry it out. If you are female, black, Latino or anything but white male you know what you are in store for if you are not a liberal Democrat. You are free...to vote Democratic. You are not free to not vote Democratic. Sad, but it's politics in this country today.

I have just heard this guy on CNN. What a brainiac! I am really impressed. He had one great idea about the economy, jobs and the deficit after another.

He says he's running for the GOP Presidential nod. I could get behind this fellow in a big way.

Thoughts, folks?
He's a classy guy. He has no chance because he's black, which to the Democrats is equivalent to a runaway slave. The Democratic party Uncle Toms like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will lead the lynching and the liberal media will carry it out. If you are female, black, Latino or anything but white male you know what you are in store for if you are not a liberal Democrat. You are free...to vote Democratic. You are not free to not vote Democratic. Sad, but it's politics in this country today.

Not_Sure_if_Serious-%28n1292338719834%29.jpg

We already had a thread on this awhile back....Cain announced on Boortz's program about a month ago.

Did he announce a run or just announce the formation of an exploratory committee? :eusa_eh:

rats.
Can't post url to his exploratory committee for another 4 posts.

Anyway I couldn't find a campaign 2012 site for him, I was looking for his "issues" page.

I know, Oddball. I am sorry to steal your thunder, but I was fearful that if I bumped that thread, it would not get much buzz.

This is your guy, eh? VERY impressive.

I'd like to see him in the mix. He has one very big thing against him... he's black AND conservative.

He'll be savaged by the whako left. Sad, but true.

Playing the racism card already? What does his black have to do with anything? Shame.

I call them like I see them.... the left typically hasn't much use for minorities that don't dance to their tune. See: Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, Walter Williams, Alan Keyes, etc.

I promise you.. if he runs he will be labeled a self-hating black man, an Uncle Tom, etc.

Wait for it. You don't like? Stop doing it.

I'd like to see him in the mix. He has one very big thing against him... he's black AND conservative.

He'll be savaged by the whako left. Sad, but true.

Playing the racism card already? What does his black have to do with anything? Shame.

I call them like I see them.... the left typically hasn't much use for minorities that don't dance to their tune. See: Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, Walter Williams, Alan Keyes, etc.

I promise you.. if he runs he will be labeled a self-hating black man, an Uncle Tom, etc.

Maybe they're not favored by democrats because of their policies? There are plenty of black people who are very well liked by dems. You know why that is? Their viewpoints! You notice a theme here? Of course you don't. I'll break it down for you though, those politicians you listed aren't liked because of their view points, just like white republicans aren't liked by dems, which has nothing to do with skin color. Do you even try using your brain?

You said I would be suspicious of him because he's "black and conservative". I'm asking you to explain why you felt the need to say I would be suspicious of him because he was black? I'll wait for your insightful answer.

Most Leftists and blacks are suspicious of black conservative politicians because they feel they should have a 'D' after their name. They have a cutesy name for them: "Uncle Toms." That's just a fact. Now if you would like to change that, please feel free to tell the Democrat Party to stop dividing people based on race. It's not going to happen.

Weird, I've never seen any, let alone 'most', democrats call black conservative politicians Uncle Toms. Where have you seen this? I'd love to see it.

Then you lead a sheltered life.

READ

The link is accompanied with several articles that highlight it.

Most Leftists and blacks are suspicious of black conservative politicians because they feel they should have a 'D' after their name. They have a cutesy name for them: "Uncle Toms." That's just a fact. Now if you would like to change that, please feel free to tell the Democrat Party to stop dividing people based on race. It's not going to happen.

Weird, I've never seen any, let alone 'most', democrats call black conservative politicians Uncle Toms. Where have you seen this? I'd love to see it.

READ

Thanks for posting that. I see someone said he was called an Uncle Tom. I can't deny that their are racists in all the parties, but to say that MOST dems would act in such a way isn't fair. I could say that same thing about you guys because Rabbi is a conservative and an admitted racist, but I wouldn't do that because that's not fair to you.

I mean hell, there is a conservative in this very thread who calls Democratic Black Politicians Uncle Toms. So it happens on both sides, but to broad stroke brush an entire group based upon the worst seeds, well that's not honest or fair.

Maybe they're not favored by democrats because of their policies? There are plenty of black people who are very well liked by dems. You know why that is? Their viewpoints! You notice a theme here? Of course you don't. I'll break it down for you though, those politicians you listed aren't liked because of their view points, just like white republicans aren't liked by dems, which has nothing to do with skin color. Do you even try using your brain?

Right, thats why they're called Oreos, traitors,Uncle Toms & spooks :lol:

click

READ

Thanks for posting that. I see someone said he was called an Uncle Tom. I can't deny that their are racists in all the parties, but to say that MOST dems would act in such a way isn't fair. I could say that same thing about you guys because Rabbi is a conservative and an admitted racist, but I wouldn't do that because that's not fair to you.

I mean hell, there is a conservative in this very thread who calls Democratic Black Politicians Uncle Toms. So it happens on both sides, but to broad stroke brush an entire group based upon the worst seeds, well that's not honest or fair.

That poster knows the history of many of the rabid left that salivate at the oppritunity to call a Black Conservative an 'Uncle Tom'. (That term really came to the forefront upon the nomination of Justice Thomas to the SCOTUS in recent history).

That poster in my view was just pointing out the history of the left and their past actions. In fact the accusation from the left is predictable and what he was alluding to.

That's all.

I was around for the Clarence Thomas hearings. I remember what was said and I remember Condi Rice being called Aunt Jemimah.

Sure some will oppose him on pure philosophical grounds, but when the left-wing hate machine gets going, it will get ugly.

READ

RDD probably sees little he doesn't want to see.

I was around for the Clarence Thomas hearings. I remember what was said and I remember Condi Rice being called Aunt Jemimah.

Sure some will oppose him on pure philosophical grounds, but when the left-wing hate machine gets going, it will get ugly.

It happens on both sides yet I don't call all of you racist because of all the racist slams I hear about the Obamas. See what I'm saying?

READ

RDD probably sees little he doesn't want to see.

That isn't fair. I try to be open and honest. Of course I see racism everywhere but I don't assume an entire party is racist because of the worst behavior I've seen from people associated with that party.

So we've gone from "I've not seen it in the Democrat Party" to "it happens on both sides" in, what, five minutes? :lol::lol::lol:

I hadn't seen specific examples of people being called Uncle Tom. The link I saw was one guy saying "I was called an Uncle Tom". Sure it happens, but again it's not overwhelming as you might want us to believe.

I listened to Herman when he was contemplating the run, and belive me? He's ready to squash them and make them stick to the issues rather than the bildge. He brought up the point himself, and I wish I could find the audio.

For now? He has an exploratory committee...and I hope he graduates into bonafide run.

So we've gone from "I've not seen it in the Democrat Party" to "it happens on both sides" in, what, five minutes? :lol::lol::lol:

I hadn't seen specific examples of people being called Uncle Tom. The link I saw was one guy saying "I was called an Uncle Tom". Sure it happens, but again it's not overwhelming as you might want us to believe.
Then you simply haven't been paying attention....This has been happening to people like Clarence Thomas, Dr. Thomas Sowell and J.C. Watts for decades now.

Then you simply haven't been paying attention....This has been happening to people like Clarence Thomas, Dr. Thomas Sowell and J.C. Watts for decades now.

Ok, fair enough. But does that mean that's how most dems treat black republican politicians?

Forum List

Back