Herman Cain -- Who Is This Genius?!

I know very little about him. What are some of his view points that everyone likes so much?

Hard to find a strait "On the issues" about him. I do remember seeing him before, he seems better than most. Would be interesting who he would have as a VP or if he ran as a VP.

It isn't because he failed his only trial in public opinion but a totality of the facts that I look at. And I did not vote for the big "O"!

I didn't say you did

You pointed out he's a FOX new contributor, I imagine that is just awful in your view.
That his is pro life, I gleened pro abortion is your ticket.
You smeared him with the accusation of affirmative action with no links, tsk tsk - the article doesn't say Cain supported quotas, and his campaign insists he never has.
And you mentioned 3 times he lost his senate race.

Oh and stuff you won't bring up. So clearly trying to pin him as a failure is your stongest point, thats why I asked. So you want a career politician?

Oh goodie! Another corporate shill. Just what we need more of in Washington. Here's my quandry... is there such a thing as a GOP nominee that cares about anyone other than billionaires and mega corporations? Or is that in direct inverse of the ideology... how about someone who puts the needs of ordinary American citizens first for a change other than the wealthy and corporations?

OOOH AND he's a big agra lovin' fast food cattle monopoly corporate shill to boot! Totally what we need! You people need help...

Last edited:
We already had a thread on this awhile back....Cain announced on Boortz's program about a month ago.

I know, Oddball. I am sorry to steal your thunder, but I was fearful that if I bumped that thread, it would not get much buzz.

This is your guy, eh? VERY impressive.

I'd like to see him in the mix. He has one very big thing against him... he's black AND conservative.

He'll be savaged by the whako left. Sad, but true.

We already had a thread on this awhile back....Cain announced on Boortz's program about a month ago.

I know, Oddball. I am sorry to steal your thunder, but I was fearful that if I bumped that thread, it would not get much buzz.

This is your guy, eh? VERY impressive.

I'd like to see him in the mix. He has one very big thing against him... he's black AND conservative.

He'll be savaged by the whako left. Sad, but true.

Playing the racism card already? What does his black have to do with anything? Shame.

I have just heard this guy on CNN. What a brainiac! I am really impressed. He had one great idea about the economy, jobs and the deficit after another.

He says he's running for the GOP Presidential nod. I could get behind this fellow in a big way.

Thoughts, folks?

Had you been a listener of the Neal Boortz show, or other hate speech radio programs, you would've known who he was years ago. One more great example as to why anything getting passed that resembles the fairness doctrine is utter tyranny.

Anyone who persists in believing failed ideas is not as smart as you might think.

I wish my hero Walter Williams would run, but that's not going to happen. The more I learn about Herman Cain, the more I like him.

American Thinker: Top Ten Reasons to Support Herman Cain for President

LOL, in the very first reason to vote for Cain, taken from your link.

"Frankly, Cain is "blacker" than Obama in every way imaginable. "

Anyone have legit sources of information to get an understanding of who this guy is?

It is what it is. The "race card" IS a big issue in politics today. And there is plenty of other information about him in this thread. Methinks you're suspicious of him because he's Black and Conservative.

I wish my hero Walter Williams would run, but that's not going to happen. The more I learn about Herman Cain, the more I like him.

American Thinker: Top Ten Reasons to Support Herman Cain for President

Anyone have legit sources of information to get an understanding of who this guy is?

It is what it is. The "race card" IS a big issue in politics today. And there is plenty of other information about him in this thread. Methinks you're suspicious of him because he's Black and Conservative.

I doubt thinking has anything to do with the crap you post. Again, what does his being black have anything to do with him as a candidate?

I doubt thinking has anything to do with the crap you post. Again, what does his being black have anything to do with him as a candidate?

Have you been living under a rock for the past 50 years? Race is a significant factor in politics. I agree it shouldn't be, but it is. Deal with it.

I didn't say you did

You pointed out he's a FOX new contributor, I imagine that is just awful in your view.
That his is pro life, I gleened pro abortion is your ticket.
You smeared him with the accusation of affirmative action with no links, tsk tsk - the article doesn't say Cain supported quotas, and his campaign insists he never has.
And you mentioned 3 times he lost his senate race.

Oh and stuff you won't bring up. So clearly trying to pin him as a failure is your stongest point, thats why I asked. So you want a career politician?

Being a FOX employee is not bad. It was just a statement of facts that all the leading Republican contenders seem to be on Fox's payroll. I happen to like FOX news so it was not meant as a derogatory statement.

As to his losing the Senate race, I was bringing up that he would have to win a nomination and then a general election. Personally I do not think he is electable. He may have good ideas but the American people have proven over time that they want Presidents who have served in office before.

Last edited:

Have you been living under a rock for the past 50 years? Race is a significant factor in politics. I agree it shouldn't be, but it is. Deal with it.

You said I would be suspicious of him because he's "black and conservative". I'm asking you to explain why you felt the need to say I would be suspicious of him because he was black? I'll wait for your insightful answer.

I have just heard this guy on CNN. What a brainiac! I am really impressed. He had one great idea about the economy, jobs and the deficit after another.

He says he's running for the GOP Presidential nod. I could get behind this fellow in a big way.

Thoughts, folks?

Had you been a listener of the Neal Boortz show, or other hate speech radio programs, you would've known who he was years ago. One more great example as to why anything getting passed that resembles the fairness doctrine is utter tyranny.

Boortz.......hate speech? Bwahahahaha!!! Did you just fall off of the turnip truck?

You said I would be suspicious of him because he's "black and conservative". I'm asking you to explain why you felt the need to say I would be suspicious of him because he was black? I'll wait for your insightful answer.

Most Leftists and blacks are suspicious of black conservative politicians because they feel they should have a 'D' after their name. They have a cutesy name for them: "Uncle Toms." That's just a fact. Now if you would like to change that, please feel free to tell the Democrat Party to stop dividing people based on race. It's not going to happen.

Most Leftists and blacks are suspicious of black conservative politicians because they feel they should have a 'D' after their name. They have a cutesy name for them: "Uncle Toms." That's just a fact. Now if you would like to change that, please feel free to tell the Democrat Party to stop dividing people based on race. It's not going to happen.

Weird, I've never seen any, let alone 'most', democrats call black conservative politicians Uncle Toms. Where have you seen this? I'd love to see it.

Forum List

Back