Herman Cain -- Who Is This Genius?!

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
I have just heard this guy on CNN. What a brainiac! I am really impressed. He had one great idea about the economy, jobs and the deficit after another.

He says he's running for the GOP Presidential nod. I could get behind this fellow in a big way.

Thoughts, folks?

He opposes abortion for even those who become pregnant by incest or rape. And he is another FOX news employee.

There are a few problems I see, one of which I won't mention, but he lost the only election he ran for, and he has has minimal name recognition.

Last edited:
He opposes abortion for even those who become pregnant by incest or rape. And he is anther FOX news employee.

There are a few problems I see, one of which I won't mention, but he lost the only election he ran for, and he has has minimal name recognition.

Wow, how horrible.. He opposes the slaughter of unborn children.

• Banned
He opposes abortion for even those who become pregnant by incest or rape. And he is another FOX news employee.

Holy shit, really? Is he a "social conservative", zzzz?

I have just heard this guy on CNN. What a brainiac! I am really impressed. He had one great idea about the economy, jobs and the deficit after another.

He says he's running for the GOP Presidential nod. I could get behind this fellow in a big way.

Thoughts, folks?

I've heard him speak. Very impressive!

You mentioned his dirty laundry regarding FOX - why hold back?

I like Herman Cain. He has real world business experience and gravitas.

And he is smart and decent.

Go Herman!

He opposes abortion for even those who become pregnant by incest or rape. And he is anther FOX news employee.

Wow, how horrible.. He opposes the slaughter of unborn children.

Not to mention one heck of a businessman.

HERMAN CAIN

[SNIP]

Herman Cain has enjoyed a stellar career in the business world. He became the youngest vice president in the history of The Pillsbury Company in 1977 after just three years with the company. He left this position in 1982 to learn the restaurant business at Pillsbury's Burger King subsidiary. In 1986, his success with Burger King prompted Pillsbury to select Cain to assume the presidency of another of its struggling companies, Godfather's Pizza. Finally, he became the first black president of the National Restaurant Association, the food service industry's leading trade organization.

When Cain started working at a Minneapolis Burger King in 1982, he cleaned toilets and flipped hamburgers. After completing the management training program in only nine months, Cain was named vice president and general manager for the Philadelphia region of the Burger King Corporation. Attaining this position was particularly special for Cain, considering that he and several friends were refused service in a restaurant in 1952 when they attempted to buy a hamburger.

[/SNIP]

It appears he is, but there was talk during the failed Senate bid that he supported affirmitive action but his campaign siad he did not support quota's. As with any candidate, once they become more known the microscope come out and we will find out where all his wrinkles are.:eek:

Cain says his conservative credentials are impeccable. For example, he holds the position that, unless a mother's life is threatened, all abortions should be illegal even if a woman became pregnant through rape or incest.
Three Republicans battling for spots in Georgia's likely Senate runoff | AccessNorthGa

It appears he is, but there was talk during the failed Senate bid that he supported affirmitive action but his campaign siad he did not support quota's. As with any candidate, once they become more known the microscope come out and we will find out where all his wrinkles are.:eek:

Cain says his conservative credentials are impeccable. For example, he holds the position that, unless a mother's life is threatened, all abortions should be illegal even if a woman became pregnant through rape or incest.
Three Republicans battling for spots in Georgia's likely Senate runoff | AccessNorthGa

I dun support quotas, either. I'm not even sure they are still constitutional. But I cannot support a candidate who has a hater heart, no matter how skilled he is with money.

Damn.

Did Obama's failed Congress bid have the same echo chamber effect on you?

Obama was a US Senator before he became POTUS, R.D. Did you miss all the news about Blagovich's trial for trying to auction off his seat?

I dun support quotas, either. I'm not even sure they are still constitutional. But I cannot support a candidate who has a hater heart, no matter how skilled he is with money.

Damn.

Then explain Obama's acendency based on his past or lack thereof?

Obama was a US Senator before he became POTUS, R.D. Did you miss all the news about Blagovich's trial for trying to auction off his seat?

Deflection.

It isn't because he failed his only trial in public opinion but a totality of the facts that I look at. And I did not vote for the big "O"!

Forum List

Back