Herman Cain Calls for Creation of Third Party

Yes, third party, that's the ticket. If only there were a third party, everything would be alright: Congress would cease to be a den of thieves, and the president would be an honest, trustworthy soul.

Well, at least we got beer and football.

God Bless the USofA!

:thup:

yes, third party, that's the ticket. If only there were a third party, everything would be alright: Congress would cease to be a den of thieves, and the president would be an honest, trustworthy soul.

Well, at least we got beer and football.

God bless the usofa!

:thup:

:lol:

He can call it the 9-9-9 Party

But I think he will just use it as an excuse to pick up chicks

The Republicans destroyed Cain in the primaries, and they'll destroy any of his third party attempts. Or they'll let it flow a bit, then jump in and take it over, as they did with the Tea party and libertarians.

(Yes, I'm aware some libertarians think that their party isn't a GOP shill organization. It's cute, how naive they are. They actually thought Gary Johnson was an independent.)

Rove had his last kick at the can. We had no option but to run with Romney. And kudos to the man and his family.

I'm not going to slag Romney. He's a good man. His family is drop dead wonderful. But the problem was from the get go you had Karl pulling the strings.

Last edited:
You will never hear the Left call for a third party.

They eagerly embrace the calls of conservative-mined types to create one.

I voted for Ross Perot, and got Clinton because of it.

F that.

Change the Republican party from within, which has been happening albeit slowly since '08.

Don't give up.

You really can create another party. After 2010 we didn't have enough time.

We now have 4 years.... Lets get to it!

The nation was taken back from the soc cons, the neo-corporatists, and imperialists: thank heavens you guys want to get out of the GOP. Don't want you. Go be weirdos elsewhere. Good luck, LGS, and just leave. No, don't want no kisses. Just go. Don't write either. Good bye. You still here? Go.

take your meds, please and then go away
you're just becoming a bore repeating the same shit over and over

You bizarros can call it the TinyParty Party, and have a tiny party after you lose on election night.

Change or get out, Steph. There is no in between for you guys this time.

The nation was taken back from the soc cons, the neo-corporatists, and imperialists: thank heavens you guys want to get out of the GOP. Don't want you. Go be weirdos elsewhere. Good luck, LGS, and just leave. No, don't want no kisses. Just go. Don't write either. Good bye. You still here? Go.

LOL, come on tough boy make me and everyone else you feel shoud go:lol:

You will never hear the Left call for a third party.

They eagerly embrace the calls of conservative-mined types to create one.

I voted for Ross Perot, and got Clinton because of it.

F that.

Change the Republican party from within, which has been happening albeit slowly since '08.

Theodore Roosevelt headed a liberal third party, the Progressive party. I would accept the Republican party of Lincoln as also being a liberal third party. Third parties are not successful in the US because of the electoral system. Change the electoral college and we could have third parties but there is little chance of that. We have a two party system and generally if the third party has any backing it turns out badly for one of the major two parties. Nope, it's two parties.

You can still change it. Trust me you can change it.

Watch. When the hatred starts again, such as Trump and birth right, the new GOP will say "We don't believe that, and we disassociate ourselves from Trump."

When you and others begin the letters to the editor and the protests about "blacks" and "browns" and "no abortion", the new GOP will publicly announce it does not associate with haters.

They will take your vote but disassociate the party from you. So go ahead and vote, yes, but your influence is over.

Watch. When the hatred starts again, such as Trump and birth right, the new GOP will say "We don't believe that, and we disassociate ourselves from Trump."

When you and others begin the letters to the editor and the protests about "blacks" and "browns" and "no abortion", the new GOP will publicly announce it does not associate with haters.

They will take your vote but disassociate the party from you. So go ahead and vote, yes, but your influence is over.

Jakes crystal ball is working overtime, meds not so much...
sheeeeesh

I think Caine should start a third party. Let him split the Republican vote between Conservatives and moderates and ensure Democratic rule.

Forum List

Back