Here’s What Can Happen When the Caravan Reaches Our Border

You folks hoping to see bloodshed at the border are probably well meaning patriots, but what you're saying isn't reasonable. Besides, most of them are not really coming here to fight or kill, just get a better life. Killing them would be a bad move.
Yes, I agree it's an invasion, but This country doesn't have the support of enough of it's citizens...OR...the media supports the invasion and that accounts for a lot unfortunately.

Secondly, I believe Globalists and the Elite has far more say in this nation than laws, so just as in Europe, if THEY WANT MASS IMMIGRATION, there will be mass immigration. Our politicians are pawns in their game. And remember, their vast $$$ resources insures they'll be insulated, no matter what.

That's why there has never been (and probably never will be) a "wall", even though the American people (AND CONGRESS) has approved it previously) THEY, the Globalists & Elites don't approve.

As I said, IMO, the ONLY thing that stands between the illegal caravans and your neighborhood, is tens of thousands of Patriotic Americans going TO THE BORDER AREAS, not to kill, but to prevent their entry. There would be some scuffling and fighting and yes, some of the illegals would be armed so there would be some bloodshed....(but any bloodshed would be blamed on Americans via the radial Leftist media)

But a message would be sent that crossing the border illegally would not be easy (like it is now)

Last edited:
Constantine wire, with beanbag and rubber bullets if you get past that.

Unless you shoot, then it's on and a-poppin'.

There's 4k troops allotted by the government already.

Real. Army.
With no live ammo.

Live ammo and unmanned machine guns, too.

Unmanned Vulcan> Manned MG240

Google unmanned Vulcan. Used in Afghanistan.

It moves, it's shot.
No, let them bust their way in. Those several thousand will end up getting us our wall, thereby preventing millions more from entering in the future.

No, let them bust their way in. Those several thousand will end up getting us our wall, thereby preventing millions more from entering in the future.

Will it?

How many MILLIONS of illegals have already entered since the last time Congress approved the wall, that never got built, and live in the USA today ?

Will it?

How many MILLIONS of illegals have already entered since the last time Congress approved the wall and live in the USA today ?
I dont know how many, but its a fuckload, many millions. There will be a backlash from Americans if they see thousands of people break into the US by force. It will galvanize most of the country. We will finally get our wall.

Will it?

How many MILLIONS of illegals have already entered since the last time Congress approved the wall and live in the USA today ?
I dont know how many, but its a fuckload, many millions. There will be a backlash from Americans if they see thousands of people break into the US by force. It will galvanize most of the country. We will finally get our wall.

I wish you were right. But this is a cycle and we've been here before.
it's why we already have MILLIONS of illegals living here already.

Again, the ONLY thing I see stopping the illegal immigration is for AMERICANS to go to the border.....but that'll never happen.
Americans just don't care that much. So why should politicians?

Will it?

I wish you were right. But this is a cycle and we've been here before.
it's why we already have MILLIONS of illegals living here already.

Again, the ONLY thing I see stopping the illegal immigration is for AMERICANS to go to the border.....but that'll never happen.
Americans just don't care that much. So why should politicians?
I think we are looking at the best chance to get what we want. You also cant just shoot people. If this caravan comes through by throwing rocks and fucking up our border patrol, then you might warn the next caravan that live ammo will be used, but not before. We need a good reason to use force before we use it, otherwise we get a black eye.

They need to invite paintballers to come down and pelt anyone who gets near the border. I imagine 1,000 guys with an endless supply of paintballs and CO2 could keep the caravan at bay.

I think The USA reached it's apex in the 60's and 70's.
While many more human beings may get "a better life" in the USA, the overall standard of living is steadily declining for all but the top few percent.

I see America growing weaker and weaker with time, but becoming more diverse, with more internal segregation as those groups set up shop and congregate into areas they dominate. The Muslims will have their areas, Christians theirs, Atheists theirs, Chinese theirs etc....and Hispanics will have the most areas.

We'll be more diverse....but with more poverty and more discord..

Patriotism for the USA is on it's way out....replaced by a European style multiculturalism and general acceptance of getting by instead of getting ahead.
China will surge ahead. Oh wait...already happening.

After About Three Weeks Now
They've Made It To Tapanatepe, Mx
About 175mi Out Of Guatemala
25mi By Twisted Road From Arriaga
Where They Were Yesterday
They Plan To March Through Mexico City
(Mountains In Winter)
What Idiot Planned Their Itinerary ??

These People Are From A Little Jungle Nation
With No Real Concept Of What 1,000mi Walk Is
The Majority Of These People Will Never Make It

Just Like The Last One Before
Only A Couple Hundred Will Finish
And Only A Handful Might Get In

Migrant caravan takes a break in southern Mexico

If I'm wrong, feel free to correct it.....but......

I think I read that approximately 1000 - 1500 illegals cross the border every day (counting known and estimated unknown hidden in trucks etc)

That's 30,000 - 45,000 illegals EVERY MONTH. And this has been going on for YEARS.

So this caravan is just a drop in the bucket.

There are approximately 45+ Million illegals here, having babies they can ALL legally call American citizens. How long before we can be voted out of our own country and system?
We actually took parts of the Southwest FROM Mexico. They just want it back....with interest and penalties. The Left says "Hands UP!...OK!!

Tick Tock....can you say Indigenous American Native Indians?

The irony is that Democrats, in their ignorance, believe they will be exempted.
There'll be reservations for Caucasians, Muslims, blacks, Asians, LGTBQ etc.
History will look back on Modern day Americans as one of the absolute stupidest bunches ever to disgrace human affairs.

Last edited:
If I'm wrong, feel free to correct it.....but......

I think I read that approximately 1000 - 1500 illegals cross the border every day (counting known and estimated unknown hidden in trucks etc)

That's 30,000 - 45,000 illegals EVERY MONTH. And this has been going on for YEARS.

So this caravan is just a drop in the bucket.

Those hotel rooms are not going to clean themselves.

BREAKING NEWS
The Pentagon has announced they are sending barricade reinforcements to the Southern Border in anticipation of the arriving Immigrant caravans
Mattis has ordered 100 of these to be re-positioned along major entry points immediately. Thank God for the Government !!!
Seriously....I'm NOT kidding...
The Latest: Migrants break through border gate in Guatemala
OUOTE
"The news came the same day that Defense Secretary Jim Mattis announced that the military already has started delivering countermeasures to the southern border of the U.S., as Fox News previously reported.

The Pentagon has sent jersey barriers in conjunction with plans to deploy active-duty troops there, and full details of the number of troops to be deployed as well as their roles would be announced Sunday night, he told reporters."

The Pentagon, on Sunday, failed to disclose the actual number of US troops to be deployed along the Southern Border in response to the approaching caravan of illegal immigrants as had been expected. Officially, the military has not yet committed a single armed military personnel.
And only 400 troops whos sole mission is observation.

Apparently, the feeling at the Pentagon is that these will get the job done.
road-barriers-1.jpg

Meanwhile, new immigrant groups have torn down reinforced border gates between Guatemala and Mexico and stormed Police forces.

Tucun-Uman-oct-28-3.jpg

Last edited:
The vast majority of ANYONE who "caravans" like this to the USA will ultimately get in. And they know it, the Dems have made it crystal clear.

There is no real concerted means or effort to stop them. As many in the US will fight for their entry as will fight against.
The military will be a paper tiger. Probably unarmed and not even allowed to interact. Totally symbolic.
We are a divided nation....the Right wants borders....the Left does not.
The two sides will fight over it and use the courts to move the goal posts repeatedly, while the immigrants make their way in.

Force will not be used, because it's political suicide.

I do believe the caravans will be symbolically held temporarily in some way, while the Left media creates a firestorm of propaganda video and stories of the horrible treatment and human injustices....while the Left gathers it's Leftist judges and files motions upon motions granting entry.

As I have maintained, ONLY THE TRUE PATRIOTS OF AMERICA, as mentioned in the Constitution, (as few as there are remaining) can actually stop the flow of illegal immigrants.
And unfortunately, these people are not about to stop if they've come this far, for anything short of violence.
And the government will then step in to arrest those patriots that tried to defend their nation.

How else could this play out?

blob:https://www.armytimes.com/6fb27c74-27a6-4920-b48e-37cd27262ed1

blob:https://www.militarytimes.com/ae9b61b7-d2c3-488e-b807-f22ae5bd013d

BREAKING NEWS
The Pentagon has announced they are sending barricade reinforcements to the Southern Border in anticipation of the arriving Immigrant caravans
Mattis has ordered 100 of these to be re-positioned along major entry points immediately. Thank God for the Government !!!
Seriously....I'm NOT kidding...
The Latest: Migrants break through border gate in Guatemala
OUOTE
"The news came the same day that Defense Secretary Jim Mattis announced that the military already has started delivering countermeasures to the southern border of the U.S., as Fox News previously reported.

The Pentagon has sent jersey barriers in conjunction with plans to deploy active-duty troops there, and full details of the number of troops to be deployed as well as their roles would be announced Sunday night, he told reporters."

The Pentagon, on Sunday, failed to disclose the actual number of US troops to be deployed along the Southern Border in response to the approaching caravan of illegal immigrants as had been expected. Officially, the military has not yet committed a single armed military personnel.
And only 400 troops whos sole mission is observation.

Apparently, the feeling at the Pentagon is that these will get the job done.
road-barriers-1.jpg

Meanwhile, new immigrant groups have torn down reinforced border gates between Guatemala and Mexico and stormed Police forces.

Tucun-Uman-oct-28-3.jpg

Sort of understandable when you get a sense of the size of the average adult male from Guatemala.

10,000 people reach our southern border. [I suspect small groups will splinter off in order to try to cross undetected.]

Will they try to storm it like they did at the border between Mexico and Guatemala?

With women and children lead the way while the thousands of single, under 35 males stand back waiting for their chance.

So what if the president issues an executive order barring entry into the United States by any man, woman or child for any reason – or no reason?

Is that going to stop them?

What kind of physical actions will be taken to reinforce border crossings as well as wide-open areas where so many cross? What will be done to back up overwhelmed border patrol agents? 800 doctors, engineers, and other non-combat military personnel?

This is going to be riveting to watch. And, how the president handles it could well affect the important midterm elections.

More of this piece @ Here's What Happens When the Caravan Reaches Our Border

U.S. Has ‘National Emergency’ in Caravan, Former Top DEA Official Warns @ U.S. Has 'National Emergency' in Caravan, Former Top DEA Official Warns

Migrants nix offer to stay in Mexico, continue trek to US @ Migrants nix offer to stay in Mexico, continue trek to US

Migrant caravan, rejecting Mexican offers, continues drive north @ Migrant caravan, rejecting Mexican offers, continues drive north

Angel Families, Sheriffs, Ranchers Assemble at Border, Call for Security @ Angel Families, Sheriffs, Ranchers Assemble at Border
This is whats going to happen. They are going to storm the border with thousands of people all at once. We will not shoot these people, so there is very little we can do to stop it. They will get through the border quite easily, which sucks, however, its going to be very good for republicans. You could throw 10,000 people at a 30 foot wall and they wouldnt get through, or the few that miraculously trickled over the wall would be snatched up before they hit the ground. This caravan is whats going to finally get us our wall.

This.

The caravan is TERRIBLE for Dems. In their evil hearts they can only hope for violence, that some of these women and children get shot. That would be the ONLY thing that would help their electoral chances. Otherwise it's an electoral disaster for them. The vast majority of voters do not want this in our nation and, I would wager, even many, many Dems do not. We simply cannot absorb and afford it. We just cannot.

`
IF the caravan even makes it here, they will be peaceably turned back. Most smart people aren't worried out it except for the trump fans which he has whipped into a fury about it.

Forum List

Back