Here’s What Can Happen When the Caravan Reaches Our Border

Sure is a lot of short sighted people with tunnel vision. BG Group - Wikipedia
Perenco - Wikipedia and more y'all will have to do the research for yourselves.

President Trump needs to simply close the border. Mexico will have to deal with all of its new people from south of their border.

Sure is a lot of short sighted people with tunnel vision. BG Group - WikipediaPerenco - Wikipedia and more y'all will have to do the research for yourselves.President Trump needs to simply close the border. Mexico will have to deal with all of its new people from south of their border.
`
Great idea, close the border. What harm can that cause? Hell, no one will even notice.

Sure is a lot of short sighted people with tunnel vision. BG Group - WikipediaPerenco - Wikipedia and more y'all will have to do the research for yourselves.President Trump needs to simply close the border. Mexico will have to deal with all of its new people from south of their border.
`
Great idea, close the border. What harm can that cause? Hell, no one will even notice.
If they don't have papers they don't cross. Simple. If they are trying to come in by other means arrest and deport immediately or if violent shoot'm. Pretty simple if you ask me.

If some dickhead company wants migrants instead of citizens to work for them then let them spend the money to get them here with proper docs and approvals. If that is not good enough for those companies piss on them, let them go south to do their business.

Mine the border and put up Messikin pictograms.

Not funny the first ten times you posted it, loser.
It's a simple solution. What's the problem? Don't think we should secure our borders?

The issue is too important for wasting time on asinine, juvenile nonsense from emotional little idiots like you.
As usual, you have no solution, just name calling. Ya, that should get the job done. So, do you want our border secured or not?

Constantine wire, with beanbag and rubber bullets if you get past that.

Unless you shoot, then it's on and a-poppin'.

There's 4k troops allotted by the government already.

Real. Army.
They are cleaning the latrines and pushing paper. They are not allowed to take a military role.

10,000 people reach our southern border. [I suspect small groups will splinter off in order to try to cross undetected.]

Will they try to storm it like they did at the border between Mexico and Guatemala?

With women and children lead the way while the thousands of single, under 35 males stand back waiting for their chance.

So what if the president issues an executive order barring entry into the United States by any man, woman or child for any reason – or no reason?

Is that going to stop them?

What kind of physical actions will be taken to reinforce border crossings as well as wide-open areas where so many cross? What will be done to back up overwhelmed border patrol agents? 800 doctors, engineers, and other non-combat military personnel?

This is going to be riveting to watch. And, how the president handles it could well affect the important midterm elections.

More of this piece @ Here's What Happens When the Caravan Reaches Our Border

U.S. Has ‘National Emergency’ in Caravan, Former Top DEA Official Warns @ U.S. Has 'National Emergency' in Caravan, Former Top DEA Official Warns

Migrants nix offer to stay in Mexico, continue trek to US @ Migrants nix offer to stay in Mexico, continue trek to US

Migrant caravan, rejecting Mexican offers, continues drive north @ Migrant caravan, rejecting Mexican offers, continues drive north

Angel Families, Sheriffs, Ranchers Assemble at Border, Call for Security @ Angel Families, Sheriffs, Ranchers Assemble at Border
This is what SHOULD happen. All those who want the military to shoot them should get themselves down there with their guns and do the job themselves.
After what happened this weekend, do you really think that post is a good idea?

The vast majority of ANYONE who "caravans" like this to the USA will ultimately get in. And they know it, the Dems have made it crystal clear.

There is no real concerted means or effort to stop them. As many in the US will fight for their entry as will fight against.
The military will be a paper tiger. Probably unarmed and not even allowed to interact. Totally symbolic.
We are a divided nation....the Right wants borders....the Left does not.
The two sides will fight over it and use the courts to move the goal posts repeatedly, while the immigrants make their way in.

Force will not be used, because it's political suicide.

I do believe the caravans will be symbolically held temporarily in some way, while the Left media creates a firestorm of propaganda video and stories of the horrible treatment and human injustices....while the Left gathers it's Leftist judges and files motions upon motions granting entry.

As I have maintained, ONLY THE TRUE PATRIOTS OF AMERICA, as mentioned in the Constitution, (as few as there are remaining) can actually stop the flow of illegal immigrants.
And unfortunately, these people are not about to stop if they've come this far, for anything short of violence.
And the government will then step in to arrest those patriots that tried to defend their nation.

How else could this play out?
The left wants borders. No one wants illegal immigration, except the folks in business who hire them at a profit and the folks in power who do not want to lose the funding of those folks in business.
That is probably people in both parties. The government has been willing to pay for these illegal immigrants in one way or the other all these years. If it weren't a bipartisan plan, this would not be happening. It doesn't happen this way in Canada, I'm told, because they actually don't want illegal workers flooding their businesses and agriculture.

It's a simple solution. What's the problem? Don't think we should secure our borders?

The issue is too important for wasting time on asinine, juvenile nonsense from emotional little idiots like you.
As usual, you have no solution, just name calling. ....?

Asinine nonsense is not a “solution,” it’s just some idiot venting.

As usual, you have no solution, just name calling. ....?

Asinine nonsense is not a “solution,” it’s just some idiot venting.
So c'mon big boy, what's YOUR solution?

One thing is certain, with this clearly being an orchestrated attack, planned by lib criminals, they WILL be here before mid terms if the continue.

I saw one thing where they were being transported by this truck with a Jewish emblem.

I'm no anti-semite, just saying what I saw.

You were there or believe everything you see on the internet?

Neither.

The only thing left is antisemitism.

The vast majority of ANYONE who "caravans" like this to the USA will ultimately get in. And they know it, the Dems have made it crystal clear.

There is no real concerted means or effort to stop them. As many in the US will fight for their entry as will fight against.
The military will be a paper tiger. Probably unarmed and not even allowed to interact. Totally symbolic.
We are a divided nation....the Right wants borders....the Left does not.
The two sides will fight over it and use the courts to move the goal posts repeatedly, while the immigrants make their way in.

Force will not be used, because it's political suicide.

I do believe the caravans will be symbolically held temporarily in some way, while the Left media creates a firestorm of propaganda video and stories of the horrible treatment and human injustices....while the Left gathers it's Leftist judges and files motions upon motions granting entry.

As I have maintained, ONLY THE TRUE PATRIOTS OF AMERICA, as mentioned in the Constitution, (as few as there are remaining) can actually stop the flow of illegal immigrants.
And unfortunately, these people are not about to stop if they've come this far, for anything short of violence.
And the government will then step in to arrest those patriots that tried to defend their nation.

How else could this play out?
The left wants borders. No one wants illegal immigration, except the folks in business who hire them at a profit and the folks in power who do not want to lose the funding of those folks in business.
That is probably people in both parties. The government has been willing to pay for these illegal immigrants in one way or the other all these years. If it weren't a bipartisan plan, this would not be happening. It doesn't happen this way in Canada, I'm told, because they actually don't want illegal workers flooding their businesses and agriculture.

Except 16% of illegals come from Canada.

BasicHumanUnit said:
We actually took parts of the Southwest FROM Mexico. They just want it back....with interest and penalties.
Check Again

Mexico Accepted Payment For Every Acre Ceded
Including Texas

Has Anyone Asked MEXICO If They Even Want It Back
They Can't Afford Any Of The Infrastructure
Anyone Think All The Industry Just Comes With It ??
Libs Will Never Put That Money Where Their Mouth Is

Forum List

Back