Here’s What Can Happen When the Caravan Reaches Our Border

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
10,000 people reach our southern border. [I suspect small groups will splinter off in order to try to cross undetected.]

Will they try to storm it like they did at the border between Mexico and Guatemala?

With women and children lead the way while the thousands of single, under 35 males stand back waiting for their chance.

So what if the president issues an executive order barring entry into the United States by any man, woman or child for any reason – or no reason?

Is that going to stop them?

What kind of physical actions will be taken to reinforce border crossings as well as wide-open areas where so many cross? What will be done to back up overwhelmed border patrol agents? 800 doctors, engineers, and other non-combat military personnel?

This is going to be riveting to watch. And, how the president handles it could well affect the important midterm elections.

More of this piece @ Here's What Happens When the Caravan Reaches Our Border

U.S. Has ‘National Emergency’ in Caravan, Former Top DEA Official Warns @ U.S. Has 'National Emergency' in Caravan, Former Top DEA Official Warns

Migrants nix offer to stay in Mexico, continue trek to US @ Migrants nix offer to stay in Mexico, continue trek to US

Migrant caravan, rejecting Mexican offers, continues drive north @ Migrant caravan, rejecting Mexican offers, continues drive north

Angel Families, Sheriffs, Ranchers Assemble at Border, Call for Security @ Angel Families, Sheriffs, Ranchers Assemble at Border

Constantine wire, with beanbag and rubber bullets if you get past that.

Unless you shoot, then it's on and a-poppin'.

There's 4k troops allotted by the government already.

Real. Army.

What if this trek thru Mexico gets this Caravan the help of the cartels? There have been tunnels, bags thrown, rushing people...all bad.

Cartels soldiers are coked up clowns compared to US fighting men.

One thing is certain, with this clearly being an orchestrated attack, planned by lib criminals, they WILL be here before mid terms if the continue.

We need tanks on the border.

Then move the border to Colombia to minimize costs.

Wherever it's the narrowest. Has Mexico made an effort, or what?

We should take them over and hang all the Cartels n shit. Make them like Puerto Rico.

One thing is certain, with this clearly being an orchestrated attack, planned by lib criminals, they WILL be here before mid terms if the continue.

I saw one thing where they were being transported by this truck with a Jewish emblem.

I'm no anti-semite, just saying what I saw.

9 days until midterms. I see there's been a mass shooting. Lovely.

These things did not happen when I was a kid.

There's a special place in hell for people that kill God's chosen people because that's what they are.

I saw one thing where they were being transported by this truck with a Jewish emblem.

I saw it and have no idea either. Could be faked like all lib crap is.

Constantine [sic] wire, with beanbag and rubber bullets if you get past that.

Unless you shoot, then it's on and a-poppin'.

There's 4k troops allotted by the government already.

Real. Army.

Um...did you mean Concertina wire?

Constantine-keanu-reeves-15261487-720-480.jpg

I saw they made 62 miles in one day? Impossible? until you hear Mexican authorities halting trucks and demanding to be loaded up with caravan people. Despite promising DJT they are stopping these people.

Mexico has a long history of dumping undesirables on the USA. They should be punished.

I saw they made 62 milesvin one day? Impossible until you hear Mexican authorities halting trucks and demanding loaded up with caravan types. Desoite telling DJT they are stopping these people.

Mexico has a long history of dumping undesirables on the USA. They should be punished.
So we can send them Okies?

Forum List

Back