Immigration, HIAS in Costa Rica

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Many of you want to shoot the immigrants , if they even make it to the border, or send the military down to the boarder and do what, shoot at them.

I know none of you agree with Robert Bowers and what he did. Secretly I cant imagine SOME of you are really too upset.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How HIAS Is Responding to this Crisis:
  • In August, HIAS and the ADL led a trip to the U.S.-Mexican border for leaders of national Jewish organizations to witness firsthand how the Trump administration’s policies are endangering individuals and families fleeing violence and persecution.
  • We have launched an emergency response program to ensure that asylum seekers can access legal representation so they can be released from detention and reunited with their children.
  • In August, HIAS sent a legal delegation to the Port Isabel Detention Center in Texas to assist with adult asylum applicants, many of whom have been separated from their children after crossing the U.S. border. In July, we sent a team of legal and program experts to several areas along both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border to determine how best to respond to the crisis.
  • HIAS plans to embed new Border Fellows into legal service agencies working near the border and serving asylum seekers in detention facilities.
  • We continue to mobilize the Jewish community to be a strong, persistent moral voice in support of fair, humane treatment of asylum seekers. In July, HIAS organized a solidarity mission of 40 Rabbis and Jewish leaders to the border. On October 19-20, synagogues from coast-to-coast will join as we mark the first-ever National Refugee Shabbat.
  • We engage in asylum advocacy in Washington, seeking the reversal of the Administration’s zero-tolerance policy.
Border Response

I mean just read some threads on this and the Potus speaking about them, so do you think HIAS should stop ?????

Last edited:
`
“There is a growing space in this country for hate speech. And hate speech always turns into hate actions. And that’s what we are seeing again and again this week,” Hetfield told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin. “Our focus needs to be on fighting hate. We can’t stand by as individuals or organizations or governments when people spew hatred against Jews, against refugees, against Latinos, against any group that some might see as the other.”
`
trump and his followers represent the very essence of hate.

Many of you want to shoot the immigrants , if they even make it to the boarder, or send the military down to the boarder and do what, shoot at them.

I know none of you agree with Robert Bowers and what he did. Secretly I cant imagine SOME of you are really too upset.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• In August, HIAS and the ADL led a trip to the U.S.-Mexican border for leaders of national Jewish organizations to witness firsthand how the Trump administration’s policies are endangering individuals and families fleeing violence and persecution.
  • We have launched an emergency response program to ensure that asylum seekers can access legal representation so they can be released from detention and reunited with their children.
  • In August, HIAS sent a legal delegation to the Port Isabel Detention Center in Texas to assist with adult asylum applicants, many of whom have been separated from their children after crossing the U.S. border. In July, we sent a team of legal and program experts to several areas along both sides of the U.S.-Mexico border to determine how best to respond to the crisis.
  • HIAS plans to embed new Border Fellows into legal service agencies working near the border and serving asylum seekers in detention facilities.
  • We continue to mobilize the Jewish community to be a strong, persistent moral voice in support of fair, humane treatment of asylum seekers. In July, HIAS organized a solidarity mission of 40 Rabbis and Jewish leaders to the border. On October 19-20, synagogues from coast-to-coast will join as we mark the first-ever National Refugee Shabbat.
  • We engage in asylum advocacy in Washington, seeking the reversal of the Administration’s zero-tolerance policy.
Border Response

I mean just read some threads on this and the Potus speaking about them, so do you think HIAS should stop ?????

BOARDER

Drives me insane

`
“There is a growing space in this country for hate speech. And hate speech always turns into hate actions. And that’s what we are seeing again and again this week,” Hetfield told CNN’s Brooke Baldwin. “Our focus needs to be on fighting hate. We can’t stand by as individuals or organizations or governments when people spew hatred against Jews, against refugees, against Latinos, against any group that some might see as the other.”
`

So easy, mindless.

"Obama and his followers represent the very essence of hate"

You like? What do you think?

"Clinton and her followers represent the very essence of hate"

Simple words for simple thinkers.

`
`

I mean the VERY ESSENCE of hate.

Verbiage you might think would be saved for the men at Auschwitz who waved people to the left or right. Or the man yesterday who actually went into the synagogue and shot down people who were praying.

But nope, just people who support a man who is healing the economy, bringing jobs back...the VERY ESSENCE of hate.

Your words are stupid and irresponsible. I could say so much more, but I'm trying to restrain myself

`
`

How stupid are you that you would quote about "the other" and then "otherize" like half the population of America that voted for Trump?

You work yourself into a frenzy and then come here and post stuff that's more stupid than you are, I hope, right? Or are you really that stupid? I don't think you are. But you need to check yourself before you spread sewage like this all over the internet.

I'm not kidding.

Many of you want to shoot the immigrants , if they even make it to the boarder, or send the military down to the boarder and do what, shoot at them.

Border Response

BOARDER

Drives me insane

Short trip?

`
`
It didn't work for that skank you ran against Trump, why in the world do you think it's going to work for you?

`
`

How stupid are you that you would quote about "the other" and then "otherize" like half the population of America that voted for Trump?

You work yourself into a frenzy and then come here and post stuff that's more stupid than you are, I hope, right? Or are you really that stupid? I don't think you are. But you need to check yourself before you spread sewage like this all over the internet.

I'm not kidding.

Trump won by the skin of his teeth and lost the maj vote just like Bush Jr. That is only due to Russian help and voter suppression. So now what do you think of Hias and Robert Bowers??
(I have a good idea, but I want to hear it from your lips)

I never heard of HAIS before. Sounds like they are going God's work, no matter what your concept of God might be.

`
`

So easy, mindless.

"Obama and his followers represent the very essence of hate"

You like? What do you think?

"Clinton and her followers represent the very essence of hate"

Simple words for simple thinkers.

Trump and his bomber and his immigration talk about the caravan is what happened yesterday. They are both on him and some of the other GOP, Gaetz comes to mind.

`
`

I'm not kidding.

Trump won by the skin of his teeth and lost the maj vote just like Bush Jr. That is only due to Russian help and voter suppression. So now what do you think of Hias and Robert Bowers??
(I have a good idea, but I want to hear it from your lips)

I think Robert Bowers is a disgusting hater, and that you think I would endorse what he did makes YOU closer to him than I am.

But of course, that point will go right over your head. Like border/boarders does

`
Donald-Mein-spelling-kampf.jpg

I heard they are coming for Free Tents in California.............So they can live like the working Americans living there...............

They love Mexifornia.........

Forum List

Back