Here's how Karma Works

Jeremiah is a bit loony; but she's right. Karma is not really a thing if you believe in God. It's basically something that godless people made up. Those that aren't especially overtly Christian go along with it since it does sort of describe good vibes or worthy retribution; but karma is not an actual force whatsoever. It's sort of morphed into non-preachy and secular people's way of motivation. If I use karma, it's tongue and cheek or just to avoid a overly heavy spiritual explanation. But if you're Christian, you know that all good things are of God as the scripture goes.

Don't agree.

Karma is a very real spiritual Law in the Universe.

Karma is not a biblical concept whatsoever.

I don't care.

Karma is real.

My opinion.

Not really. There are plenty of murderers living the life right now. And karma sure as fuck and ain't coming for them.

Sometimes Karma can be almost instant, other times it may take longer.....you go and steal the wallet of somebody and see what happens to you next.... you might have your house broken in..... or similar tragic events happen to you ... now ...tomorrow ...next year.....but it will happen.

That's the Law of Karma.
Or simply reaping what one has sown. It is too bad people get too hung on the words that have similar meanings depending on the persons background or upbringing. The spirit rules but as humans we have a hard time recognizing what is done by the spirit in humankind.

So I'm on the way home from driving 250 miles for the sole purpose of doing a favor for a friend in her absence. I stop in at Trader Joe's to get a couple of things. I try to keep it minimal because it's not a great time to be spending money. Put my $24 worth of groceries down and the cashier says, "this is your lucky day".

"How so?"

"My last customer bought a $40 gift card and instructed me to treat the next person in line. So that's you."

:thanks:

Seems somebody did something nice for her so she paid-forward a $40 gift, to be bestowed upon a random stranger named "whoever". I never even met her.

I'll be passing something similar on soon.

This is what happens when you do nice things only because they are nice things.
Go put some love out, get something started.

How about you pass on the gift of not hijacking threads, deuche.

This is MY OWN THREAD, Dippy.

But thanks for taking what was an inherently positive shared experience and trying to turn it into a negative. I knew it was just a matter of time. I would have been delighted to have been wrong about that. But no.

You will often find that the wicked get away with things over and over again and it looks as if no one is holding them accountable. Look at Obama. Look at Hillary. Look at John and Tony Podesta. .

No need. Just look up to the Gasbag post above.

In this case Karma will bite him in the ass and he'll blame "liburruls". Or "deuches", whatever that is.

So I'm on the way home from driving 250 miles for the sole purpose of doing a favor for a friend in her absence. I stop in at Trader Joe's to get a couple of things. I try to keep it minimal because it's not a great time to be spending money. Put my $24 worth of groceries down and the cashier says, "this is your lucky day".

"How so?"

"My last customer bought a $40 gift card and instructed me to treat the next person in line. So that's you."

:thanks:

Seems somebody did something nice for her so she paid-forward a $40 gift, to be bestowed upon a random stranger named "whoever". I never even met her.

I'll be passing something similar on soon.

This is what happens when you do nice things only because they are nice things.
Go put some love out, get something started.

How about you pass on the gift of not hijacking threads, deuche.

This is MY OWN THREAD, Dippy.

But thanks for taking what was an inherently positive shared experience and trying to turn it into a negative. I knew it was just a matter of time. I would have been delighted to have been wrong about that. But no.

You will often find that the wicked get away with things over and over again and it looks as if no one is holding them accountable. Look at Obama. Look at Hillary. Look at John and Tony Podesta. .

No need. Just look up to the Gasbag post above.

In this case Karma will bite him in the ass and he'll blame "liburruls". Or "deuches", whatever that is.

I didn't say it wasn't your thread, jackass. And well, I stayed on topic even if you didn't like the vibe change. That's more than what you tend to do with other people's threads. So, if you want to pay it forward, then stop being a deuche who hijacks threads was/is my suggestion. And it turns out you'll get some of those good vibes that you apparently seek. Or are you above such criticism/suggestions?

No, you want to pay it forward and keep being a deuche :lol:
Well, I mean that's fine and all. Good for you if you do. But I'm just pointing out your deranged outlook at the end of the day.

Giving $40 randomly to a stranger who might not need it sounds like a bad plan to me. Why not find someone who is actually in need of the help?

Giving $40 randomly to a stranger who might not need it sounds like a bad plan to me. Why not find someone who is actually in need of the help?

That's a good plan too. And for all I know not having met the person maybe she does. But it sure brightened my day. Matter of fact on a previous visit to the same store I noticed a homeless person outside who looked hungry. I went in and bought something ready-to-eat for her.

I did of course pass the balance from that $40 on to the next person, whoever that turned out to be, and I suspect that brightened their day too, regardless whether they needed it or not.

The idea is, somebody Gifted you something, so therefore you Gift ahead and pass it on. The more that happens, the better the world is. It's not the money, it's the thought. It's the affirmation of faith in human nature.

Not necessarily. The person could've gave it to someone in dire need who the subsequently squanders it, anyways. Also, acts of kindness shouldn't have to be so calculated.

this is how Karma works

--LOL

When Kathy Griffin posed for a photoshoot holding a fake decapitated, bloody head of President Donald Trump in June, she likely didn’t think about the wide-reaching implications of her so-called “joke.”

While her controversial stunt resulted in some serious professional consequences, it also earned her a lengthy visit from the U.S. Secret Service.

Secret Service agents reportedly tracked down Griffin and interviewed her in person for more than an hour. Further, the investigation into the bloody head debacle remains open.

Federal Agents Just Paid a Visit to Kathy Griffin — And Grilled Her for Over an Hour

this is how Karma works

--LOL

When Kathy Griffin posed for a photoshoot holding a fake decapitated, bloody head of President Donald Trump in June, she likely didn’t think about the wide-reaching implications of her so-called “joke.”

While her controversial stunt resulted in some serious professional consequences, it also earned her a lengthy visit from the U.S. Secret Service.

Secret Service agents reportedly tracked down Griffin and interviewed her in person for more than an hour. Further, the investigation into the bloody head debacle remains open.

Federal Agents Just Paid a Visit to Kathy Griffin — And Grilled Her for Over an Hour

And here ^^ is how Desperation works. Take a thread about everyday life, nothing at all about politics, clearly placed in the "Religion and Ethics" forum -------------------------- and try to find a way to inject politics in it simply because one has no life and is desperate for attention.

this is how Karma works

--LOL

And here ^^ is how Desperation works. Take a thread about everyday life, nothing at all about politics, clearly placed in the "Religion and Ethics" forum -------------------------- and try to find a way to inject politics in it simply because one has no life and is desperate for attention.

showing the decapitated head of the prezbo is not politics

and another thing fuck you

this is how Karma works

--LOL

Excellent thought to post in a thread about karma. :rofl:

this is how Karma works

--LOL

Excellent thought to post in a thread about karma. :rofl:

yeah whatever dope

Forum List

Back