Here's a GREAT Idea!

Try logging off of here, and the internet entirely, and

GO OUTSIDE!

Spend some time with your family and friends!

Go see a movie or work in your yard, go out to eat, cook out, SOMETHING!

It will do you a world of good.

And maybe some of the anger and bitterness y'all have may just go away when you realize there is a REAL WORLD out there!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

Life's too short, enjoy it while you can! :beer:

Foxbabies.jpg

I was outside all day. Then it got too darn hot, so I came inside to the air-conditioned splendor of my man cave. I figured what better way to pass the time by posting here.

Unless you want me to stop for some reason?

EZ is trying to kill off the right wingers. Me and Oddie by freezing us to death, and you... well, she's hoping to kill you from the heat. The woman is evil. :evil:

I thought you were Sheena queen of the centrists? :lol:

i walked to the library and dropped some books in the overnight return.

Then my sister and I went to Cascade locks and had lunch in a very nice resturaunt under the Bridge of the Gods. Sort of an annual tradition to go there three or four times a year since before I was born, and my sister thought it a good thing to do now that my parents, who liked going there so much, are both dead. We sat and discussed all the nice and fun things we used to do growing up with a pair of really cool parents.

shim.gif

I was outside all day. Then it got too darn hot, so I came inside to the air-conditioned splendor of my man cave. I figured what better way to pass the time by posting here.

Unless you want me to stop for some reason?

EZ is trying to kill off the right wingers. Me and Oddie by freezing us to death, and you... well, she's hoping to kill you from the heat. The woman is evil. :evil:

Well, she'll be jumping for joy tomorrow. I have to mow the lawn, and it's going to be hotter than today. :eek:

If I don't make it, I'll have my much better half post a picture of me melted into the lawn, holding a weed whacker. :lol:

Hooray! I spent 3 hours making Casa de Mrs. Rat into a top notch warren, and didn't melt in the process.

And what thanks do I get? She wants more color, so tomorrow off we go to buy more flowers, and I get to transplant them.

I swear she's trying to kill me. And if I die by heatstroke, my insurance will pay off. :eek:

Forum List

Back