Here It Is---Trump's New Food Stamp Plan: A Basket Of U.S. Food, Direct To Your Doorstep!

I love it. The plan is winning!
Hopefully, this will avoid shopping carts full of stealing, lobster and junk food.I’m for it!

Trump’s new food-stamps plan: A basket of U.S. food, direct to your doorstep
Come on. We are talking about Republicans.

You don't seriously think Republicans would give anyone a basket of real food do you? They are Republicans. They would send out a basket of sh!t. Because that's what Republicans do. It's who they are. The honest ones admit it.

Certainly nothing like the steak and lobster that food stamp users are used to getting.

This is what the Right ultimately envisions for America's poor:

1025045177.jpg

You are completely wrong. Those bags don't look heavy enough.

Why is it always the poor ripping us off, From the senators buddy corporate farmer, getting A no bid contract. to the agency big shot overpriced travel & food & the little takes all the way down the line, to the poor not buying the poverty brands, or selling there food stamps. its just easy to blame every thing on the guy at the bottom. because we are close to powerless reigning in the top. last election there where two things on this states ballot that would save a lot of tax papers money, when we voted yes, they made some phony excuse & never implemented them. that's why the propaganda mill runs so strong putting blame on the poor, as long as we never look up where the theft & graft starts. picking our pockets stays easy. that is not excusing the group of scum that reside among the poor. just rather feed a fool at the bottom of the pile than a crook at the top.

We know Trump and Bezos hate each other but Amazon is claiming they can deliver groceries in two hours so let them bid on the program along with Fed-Ex, UPS, and USPS. When I had a First Data franchise, I sold EBT to retailers and therefore know a little about it. Will poor people eat vegetables? Of course they will...but many live in areas that are so crime-ridden, a normal grocery stored can't exist. So they buy junk food through plexiglass windows from Koreans (it used to be Jews which explains black hatred for the Yids) or Middle Easterners armed to the teeth. As to fraud, there is only a "strike one" selling booze, cigs, or other non-food items to EBT card holders. If caught, they get no appeal, the President couldn't help them...they lose their terminal and all credit/debit privileges FOREVER...it's called being "TMFed" or Terminated Merchant File. Now they are a cash only business and thus at higher risk to be robbed because they have to keep enough cash on hand to break big bills. They are in essence, out of business. If the owner's wife tries to put the account in her name, she get's TMFed. In the old Cardservice International days, there had been only a handful who had privileges restored and instead of an interchange of 1.79%, they paid 4% or higher. Now, there are processors who never look into their customers' activities or much care what they use the system for. And USDA regularly catches them and puts them out of business. It's real simple.....you help people get food when they're hungry or they'll rob somebody to get that money....would you let your kids starve? I like this idea....get healthy fruits and vegetables, canned tuna, powdered milk, beans and nuts etc. to those in need with the caveat they report once a month who they talked to about getting work. Benefits for single people should last one year max. Oh, and if you have a drug conviction, you won't get EBT so if you're using, somewhere down the line you may pay more than you realize if you get caught.

I believe it was cnbc I read it would be something like blue apron or one of those companies that offer a prepackaged meal. Amazon would also work.

For chrissakes Mr. Trump, you're a fucking billionaire. Find something better to do with your time than dream up insane schemes to fuck with the poor people.

What does him being a billionaire have to do with him doing the job of a President?
Since he's a billionaire he might know how to get things done and liberals only want wailing about what's being done to them

Goats pigs chickens & truck farms. Employ some people in local municipalities & feed the poor & recycle food waste.

Nothing like $200 nails and $200 hair job and $200 food paid with food stamps

Gotta concede it does help a good amount of poor but many are like beggers out in front of the liquor store-they do not want the money to feed the kids over there in the car.

An example of why this abuse has to stop.

Lobster%20and%20Steak.jpg

Yeah, I worked as a carhop in the 1970's for a grocery store.. and a big cadillac pulls in and they ask for a box of filet mignon steak and gave me food stamps. so yes there is abuse..

But

Another time, I worked as a visiting nurse for a crippled vet who had 0 food... I cooked as much as I could and put it in the freezer.. He was poor.
This man fought in Vietnam.. why are you so tied up in the ones who abuse it?
There are so many who truly need it.

Maybe we need more workers to go out and actually check on the persons situation.

Yes, there are people that actually need food assistance, but how do we decipher those who need it and those who don't?

Here is my beef: I see some 300 lbs pig with four kids get in line. I'm behind her and she loads the belt full of food stamp items. She also loads her beer, wine, huge bags of dog food, cat litter, perfume, candles, greeting cards.

When it comes time to pay, the register separates food stamp items from cash items, so she pays the food items with the card, and then whips out a wad of cash for the booze and cigarettes.

In my opinion, we can at least make regulations against that. If you are ripping off the system, the least we can do is make them make two purchases. They would have to ring out their food stamp stuff, and then get back behind the line if they want to purchase more with cash.

A better idea is for the government to monitor what people buy, and cut them off when they make purchases like that.

Or let's just give less in foodstamps.

If she didn't get 900 a month to feed her brood, trust me, she would be skinnier and there'd be a lot less booze and dog food in her cart. Her kids would be better behaved, and that bitch would be COOKING MEALS and looking for work.

Great plan assuming the recipients have a doorstep to deliver to and a kitchen to prepare and cook.
If they don't then canned food. If they do, then chicken eggs goat & pork protein to supplement truck farm produce & recycle muni food & brush waste

households receiving $90 per month or more would get a portion in shelf-stable milk, ready to eat cereals, pasta, peanut butter, beans and canned fruit, vegetables, and meat, poultry or fish. The remainder of the benefit would go onto the debit card for use at approved grocery stores.

Looks like C Rations
Why can't we send them real food?

Canned milk, meat, poultry and fish?

349918.jpg
And canned bread. You forgot the canned bread.
Nothing says wholesome handout like bread stuffed in a tin. :thup:
Surprised Trump didn't want to send us cake...

Forum List

Back