Here It Is---Trump's New Food Stamp Plan: A Basket Of U.S. Food, Direct To Your Doorstep!

The ability to feed yourself is your responsibility and not that of US government nor those who already figured out how to
That's an incredibly simplistic view.

So what about the multitudes of American citizens who cannot afford to feed themselves for one reason or another?

History has shown that people will resort to cannibalism before they starve to death. Do you really want rampant cannibalism in America?

Personally I think that would be a threat to national security.

households receiving $90 per month or more would get a portion in shelf-stable milk, ready to eat cereals, pasta, peanut butter, beans and canned fruit, vegetables, and meat, poultry or fish. The remainder of the benefit would go onto the debit card for use at approved grocery stores.

Looks like C Rations
Why can't we send them real food?

Canned milk, meat, poultry and fish?

349918.jpg
And canned bread. You forgot the canned bread.
Nothing says wholesome handout like bread stuffed in a tin. :thup:
Surprised Trump didn't want to send us cake...

That's what you morons give them.

Cake. As in bakery birthcakes, $30, paid for with foodstamps.

Cuz you can't expect those bitches to bake a fucking cake for their kids.

With Trump you have to watch closely. He is brilliant. He can still feed the serfs but cut out the funding for the billionaire poverty pimps that oppose him. Handing out fresh healthy food defunds Chase and Kroger’s and Pepsi and the huge deep state beauracratic web of tax payer sucking beuracrats and still feeds the helpless single mothers.
Trump is always playing 5D chess while liberals play checkers.
Yes he is.

The ability to feed yourself is your responsibility and not that of US government nor those who already figured out how to

So what about the multitudes of American citizens who cannot afford to feed themselves for one reason or another?

History has shown that people will resort to cannibalism before they starve to death. Do you really want rampant cannibalism in America?

People who are too lazy to take a part time job to feed themselves sure as shit are too lazy to hunt other humans down and eat them.

I can tell you what will happen..what is happening now....

The people who have no excuse are going to lose their benefits. It's happening now, they call it ABAWD countable months. If you are (pay attention) Able Bodied, Adult Without Dependents, and you have no discernible disability, and you claim you are not an addict, and you are not volunteering or working at least 20 hours a week (verified)...you are going to lose your benefits.

When you lose your benefits, you will either get a job and start paying for yourself, or you will starve to death. Before starving to death, most of those will crawl to a homeless shelter or a police station...

And when they do, they will be evaluated and dumped into an institution. Where they will live out the rest of their miserable lives out of the weather and with bellies full.

And in 30 years, our homeless problem will be gone.

Last edited:
With Trump you have to watch closely. He is brilliant. He can still feed the serfs but cut out the funding for the billionaire poverty pimps that oppose him. Handing out fresh healthy food defunds Chase and Kroger’s and Pepsi and the huge deep state beauracratic web of tax payer sucking beuracrats and still feeds the helpless single mothers.
Trump is always playing 5D chess while liberals play checkers.
:laughing0301:
Trump...chess...
:laughing0301:
Next: Trump reads...
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

An example of why this abuse has to stop.

Lobster%20and%20Steak.jpg

Yeah, I worked as a carhop in the 1970's for a grocery store.. and a big cadillac pulls in and they ask for a box of filet mignon steak and gave me food stamps. so yes there is abuse..

But

Another time, I worked as a visiting nurse for a crippled vet who had 0 food... I cooked as much as I could and put it in the freezer.. He was poor.
This man fought in Vietnam.. why are you so tied up in the ones who abuse it?
There are so many who truly need it.

Maybe we need more workers to go out and actually check on the persons situation.

There are too many that abuse the system.

I know for a fact about abuse and like someone wrote you use to buy the stamps for half because meth and crack users would sell them.

So if I had two hundred dollars I could buy four hundred dollars worth of foodstamps and guess what four hundred dollars worth of food.

So what should have been done and can be done is a market like Wal-Mart delivers the food that can be used in a week time.

Then the market will get t amount that was used that month.

The major is corporations causing more fraud.

An example of why this abuse has to stop.

Lobster%20and%20Steak.jpg

Yeah, I worked as a carhop in the 1970's for a grocery store.. and a big cadillac pulls in and they ask for a box of filet mignon steak and gave me food stamps. so yes there is abuse..

But

Another time, I worked as a visiting nurse for a crippled vet who had 0 food... I cooked as much as I could and put it in the freezer.. He was poor.
This man fought in Vietnam.. why are you so tied up in the ones who abuse it?
There are so many who truly need it.

Maybe we need more workers to go out and actually check on the persons situation.

There are too many that abuse the system.

I know for a fact about abuse and like someone wrote you use to buy the stamps for half because meth and crack users would sell them.

So if I had two hundred dollars I could buy four hundred dollars worth of foodstamps and guess what four hundred dollars worth of food.

So what should have been done and can be done is a market like Wal-Mart delivers the food that can be used in a week time.

Then the market will get t amount that was used that month.

The major is corporations causing more fraud.

You are way overthinking this..and the tendency to do that comes from your belief that foodstamps is a *good* program and should continue to be funded.

It isn't a good program, and we should let the states address the starving people in their states. It isn't a federal issue. Stop funding it. The problems will redistribute to local communities, and after initial panic, it will sort itself out. And no there won't be that big *acceptable die off* that Obama planned after establishing government control of food and agriculture.

People will take care of their hungry people. And they will do it in a way that benefits everybody. Get over the belief that government = good. It's a dumbass supposition.

There might be some die off in hardcore commie states like California..because commies don't take care of their own. They flat out refuse to.

But I don't live in Cali, and it's none of the feds' business if they do a piss poor job of taking care of the walking dead population they've constructed.

People who are too lazy to take a part time job to feed themselves sure as shit are too lazy to hunt other humans down and eat them.

The people who have no excuse are going to lose their benefits. It's happening now, they call it ABAWD countable months. If you are (pay attention) Able Bodied, Adult Without Dependents, and you have no discernible disability, and you claim you are not an addict, and you are not volunteering or working at least 20 hours a week (verified)...you are going to lose your benefits.

When you lose your benefits, you will either get a job and start paying for yourself, or you will starve to death. Before starving to death, most of those will crawl to a homeless shelter or a police station...

And when they do, they will be evaluated and dumped into an institution. Where they will live out the rest of their miserable lives out of the weather and with bellies full.

You're just ignorant if you assume that every able-bodied person who cannot find a job is just lazy.

For example, here in Ohio we had to suspend work requirements for food stamps during the Obama Economic Depression because of massive unemployment.

And your idiotic solution of putting them all in jail is economically unfeasible.

You're just ignorant if you assume that every able-bodied person who cannot find a job is just lazy.

For example, here in Ohio we had to suspend work requirements for food stamps during the Obama Economic Depression because of massive unemployment.

And your idiotic solution of putting them all in jail is economically unfeasible.

Where on earth do you get that I assume that every able bodied person who can't find a job is just lazy?

I didn't say that, or imply it. I said the lazy fucks will return to work .

And the rest need to be institutionalized.

And they will be. I work in human services. That is exactly where we are going, and fast.

You know, for all you people screaming that people on SNAP are buying lobster and steak, here is what they are REALLY buying, as shown by surveys of actual stores. Know what the number one meat is? Hamburger. Know what the second most popular meat is? Chicken breasts.

No, they are not dining like kings. Yes, the top item bought is soda, but they are also buying regular food, and not the luxury items you people are screaming about.

People on Food Stamps Buy These Items the Most at the Grocery Store

You know, for all you people screaming that people on SNAP are buying lobster and steak, here is what they are REALLY buying, as shown by surveys of actual stores. Know what the number one meat is? Hamburger. Know what the second most popular meat is? Chicken breasts.

No, they are not dining like kings. Yes, the top item bought is soda, but they are also buying regular food, and not the luxury items you people are screaming about.

They should not be able at all to buy foods with little to no nutritional value. Otherwise we might as well give them vouchers for meth for all the good those products don't do for the body.

So we the taxpayers are subsidizing Coca Cola & frito lay as the two most purchased products from snap or ebt? Just went to the link. We are spending the most money in the food program to give people diabetes & high blood pressure??

Stay tuned next to hear budget woes of how we can't afford healthcare for the poor because they aren't eating right. Are we this stupid?

Last edited:

They should not be able at all to buy foods with little to no nutritional value. Otherwise we might as well give them vouchers for meth for all the good those products don't do for the body.

You know, I don't begrudge poor people being able to buy soda with SNAP. Why? It's probably one of the few "luxuries" they can afford.

You're making the mistake of taking their posturing seriously. This is like the drug testing for welfare nonsense. It's not about improving outcomes. It's about expressing opposition to welfare, by targeting its victims.

You know, I don't begrudge poor people being able to buy soda with SNAP. Why? It's probably one of the few "luxuries" they can afford.

Yep,

I think the poor should be able to buy what they wish...If they're stupid with the limited amount of food stamps = they starve.

WEATHER53: "The greatest liberal fear is approaching-self sufficiency" I disagree member weatherunder: Have you ever been to Colorado?commune_hippies.jpg hippyreid630_0.jpg db6bdfc2df17b86213e575b02b57733a--mexican-blankets-read-more.jpg

try to control yourself------who is going to DECIDE WHAT THEY SHOULD EAT-----if you ask my mom---
NO ONE SHOULD EAT WHITE SUGAR OR WHITE FLOUR OR WHITE RICE. -----you want to insist that
no one eat a potato chip?

Once again, Trump is doing the right thing!

Getting actual food to the people that really need it and reducing the opportunity for fraud and theft in one fell swoop.

Progressives will, of course, complain about this and find fault

Why do our friends on the left want poor people to go hungry?

Have you even bothered to consider the logistics in doing something like this? Home delivery of food baskets? Who's gonna deliver them, and how often?
------------------------------------------------ GO TRUMP !!

Forum List

Back