Here It Is......Live With It!!

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

Yes, expand spending by $1 trillion your first year, then use that as the baseline.

You moonbat chumps are such suckers.

I wonder why there was so much spending that first year. It's almost like he was trying to stop some kind of free fall.

Yes, expand spending by $1 trillion your first year, then use that as the baseline.

I wonder why there was so much spending that first year. It's almost like he was trying to stop some kind of free fall.
Too big to fail comes to mind... What a load of crap and it was forced upon the people to keep the crooked bankers who cooked the books boat floating.

You don't know what he did. You're just another stain playing make believe.

After the TRILLIONS spent in '09 to save Generic Motors, to bail out the "Too Big To Fail" Banks, to jump start the economy (they didn't, all they did was steal money and give it to dimocrap scum favored groups).....

How could the Lying Cocksucker have seen ANY increase in spending in 2010.

This thread is spam and dimocraps are lying scum

Too big to fail comes to mind... What a load of crap and it was forced upon the people to keep the crooked bankers who cooked the books boat floating.

Exactly. Previous policies forced us to bail them out to keep the entire economy from collapsing. To not bail them out would have caused a depression. Odd that republicans are trying to repeal the laws put in place to keep that from happening again.

Prove it or shut up.

Who needs to shut up?

He deliberately left out the spending of Obama in 09!
Either miketx is turning a corner here, or he just doesn't realize that he is supposed to be agreeing with you and is going off the reservation willy nilly.

You and your fellow nutters need to do a better job of keeping your fellow kooks on a short leash and coaching them up better. I think another big, fresh batch of kool-aid is in order or perhaps a little waterboarding session, don't you?

Prove it or shut up.

Who needs to shut up?

Either miketx is turning a corner here, or he just doesn't realize that he is supposed to be agreeing with you and is going off the reservation nilly willy.

You and your fellow nutters need to do a better job of keeping your fellow kooks on a short leash and coaching them up better. I think another big, fresh batch of kool-aid is in order or perhaps a little waterboarding session, don't you?
Your mouth is moving but nothing comes out.

Reagan raised taxes, spent like crazy, ballooned the deficit, sold arms to the Iranians, negotiated with thug regimes like the USSR, failed to adequately protect and defend Marines in Lebanon.

And he's a wingnut hero?

Prove it or shut up.

Who needs to shut up?

Either miketx is turning a corner here, or he just doesn't realize that he is supposed to be agreeing with you and is going off the reservation nilly willy.

Your mouth is moving but nothing comes out.
LOL. You're a fucking idiot. But thanks for the laugh anyway, asshole. LOL.

Exactly. Previous policies forced us to bail them out to keep the entire economy from collapsing. To not bail them out would have caused a depression. Odd that republicans are trying to repeal the laws put in place to keep that from happening again.
It took sell-out slimes from both parties to start that shit ball rolling.

I think another big, fresh batch of kool-aid is in order or perhaps a little waterboarding session, don't you?
Are you going to be the first volunteer and can I watch?
Sure. I have no problem with you watching me waterboard mike, you sadist fuck. And after I am done with him, I'll do you next. Sounds to me like you might get off on it.

I think another big, fresh batch of kool-aid is in order or perhaps a little waterboarding session, don't you?
Are you going to be the first volunteer and can I watch?
Sure. I have no problem with you watching me waterboard mike, you sadist fuck. And after I am done with him, I'll do you next. Sounds to me like you might get off on it.
What's that in your mouth now?

Forum List

Back