Here it is! Fani Willis takes the Witness Stand LIVE!

Why was Trump sanctioned for giving long-winded answers, and Fani Willis was allowed to ramble on and on, be combative with the attorney, and outright call them “liars” with barely a blink from the judge?

I am so fed up with talk of “White Privilege”! Fani - a mediocre woman who got into law school, won a spot as D.A., and is allowed to rant and rage at her questioners in a trial - is the very epitome of Black Privilege.

i am so fed up with these double standards.
will see how mediocre she is when Trump gets ten years a sentence as for her calling them liars ... thats what they are they lied the whole time... they were trying to convict her of something she didn't do and yes you are allowed to call them liars ...

will see how mediocre she is when Trump gets ten years a sentence as for her calling them liars ... thats what they are they lied the whole time... they were trying to convict her of something she didn't do and yes you are allowed to call them liars ...
You didn’t answer why Trump was sanctioned for being combative on the witness stand and Fani was allowed to behave like an entitled, rude, narcissistic little bitch.

As for prison, Trump won’t be imprisoned. Most of America sees these ridiculous trumped up charges for what they are: election interference.

What the hell is wrong with you. WHAT Is wrong with those things you say i support and I DO SUPPORT THEM. Every other country defends itself, builds walls, Hell...we're building wall for Ukraine and others, why don't we qualify for one???I do want those things and i believe most of america wants that too....and more join those ranks on a daily basis.

and just what do you think i'm looking the other way on? The fact that democrats use the justice (LOL)_ system to harass and persecute a political opponent. OH WE"RE VERY AWARE Of what is happening.

The one thing i"m not going to look the other way is the concerted effort of the Democrat party to destroy the family, the economy, our security and safety, OUR SOVEREIGNTY, the utter incompetence and corruption of the biden regime and our border. The very things on which YOU choose to look the other way.
Who wants you to look away? :dunno: Your cuckolding wouldn't be complete if you weren't forced to watch us have our way with your country. :lmao:

Who wants you to look away? :dunno: Your cuckolding wouldn't be complete if you weren't forced to watch us have our way with your country. :lmao:
So you racism toward whites is so extreme that you’d want to see the country destroyed if it meant getting back at whitey?

So you racism toward whites is so extreme that you’d want to see the country destroyed if it meant getting back at whitey?
I don't agree with your racist and ignorant premise that immigrants destroy this country.

You didn’t answer why Trump was sanctioned for being combative on the witness stand and Fani was allowed to behave like an entitled, rude, narcissistic little bitch.

As for prison, Trump won’t be imprisoned. Most of America sees these ridiculous trumped up charges for what they are: election interference.
typical mle response about Fani Willis ...Trump was campaigning on the stand Willis wasn't she can call a spade a spde and she did .... everything they were trying to say never happened she had all the documentation that it never happened...

oh trumps going to jail you can bet on that horse ... now what most Americans see is his crooked deals ... his attempt to get Georgia election officials to change the vote in his favor ... they also know that Trump tried to get fake electoral judges to voters in 5 states ... so now trump leaves office ... Biden moves in ...Trump takes with him classified documents ...so they contact trump to return them ...he ignored them said he didn't have them... when they tract them to him having them last ...they kept trying to get them back, still trump ignored them ... finally a year and a half later of them trying to get them, the FBI gets a phone call from one of trumps employees... they said that at mara largo trump has classified documents there ... that he has saw them and moved them for trump... the FBI get a warrant to search his place at mara largo... the FBI recover many documents that are highly classified... he could have return them at any time ... trump chose not to ...why???? only he knows ... just these two things alone are felony crimes ... as for his voter interference he knows he's fucked ... he tried to get Fani Willis kicked out of doing the trial against him ... so far that has failed according to all legal analysis ... you can believe all you want that they are committing election interference all you want ... the problem you have is there's no there, there ... you will lose that. race ... to get the supremes to rule on his nutter he's immune, they will refuse to hear his desperate attempt to get them to rule that he's immune to these charges ... that's funny ... you can't see that ... that's what you get when you refuse to listen to all the media around you telling you what he has done ... by your statement it tells me all you have listen to is trump telling you its election interference and nobody else ...the guys a habitual liar he can't help himself from lying ...

You proved how totally ignorant you are. You lack intelligence and gifted foresight.
how many times have we heard you on the right say these danm illegals are all on welfare ... then in the next paragraph they tell you that they are taking all the jobs ... so what is it are they using up our welfare system or are they taking all the jobs ... kind of funny when you think how stupid these republicans are ...

typical mle response about Fani Willis ...Trump was campaigning on the stand Willis wasn't she can call a spade a spde and she did .... everything they were trying to say never happened she had all the documentation that it never happened...

oh trumps going to jail you can bet on that horse ... now what most Americans see is his crooked deals ... his attempt to get Georgia election officials to change the vote in his favor ... they also know that Trump tried to get fake electoral judges to voters in 5 states ... so now trump leaves office ... Biden moves in ...Trump takes with him classified documents ...so they contact trump to return them ...he ignored them said he didn't have them... when they tract them to him having them last ...they kept trying to get them back, still trump ignored them ... finally a year and a half later of them trying to get them, the FBI gets a phone call from one of trumps employees... they said that at mara largo trump has classified documents there ... that he has saw them and moved them for trump... the FBI get a warrant to search his place at mara largo... the FBI recover many documents that are highly classified... he could have return them at any time ... trump chose not to ...why???? only he knows ... just these two things alone are felony crimes ... as for his voter interference he knows he's fucked ... he tried to get Fani Willis kicked out of doing the trial against him ... so far that has failed according to all legal analysis ... you can believe all you want that they are committing election interference all you want ... the problem you have is there's no there, there ... you will lose that. race ... to get the supremes to rule on his nutter he's immune, they will refuse to hear his desperate attempt to get them to rule that he's immune to these charges ... that's funny ... you can't see that ... that's what you get when you refuse to listen to all the media around you telling you what he has done ... by your statement it tells me all you have listen to is trump telling you its election interference and nobody else ...the guys a habitual liar he can't help himself from lying ...
Hint: paragraphs

Why was Trump sanctioned for giving long-winded answers, and Fani Willis was allowed to ramble on and on, be combative with the attorney, and outright call them “liars” with barely a blink from the judge?

I am so fed up with talk of “White Privilege”! Fani - a mediocre woman who got into law school, won a spot as D.A., and is allowed to rant and rage at her questioners in a trial - is the very epitome of Black Privilege.

i am so fed up with these double standards.
Fani was not on trial. This was a hearing.

Fani was not on trial. This was a hearing.
She will be this week. She admitted on the witness stand that she took cash from campaign funds and kept them as her personal money.

And this from a law school graduate?

She will be this week. She admitted on the witness stand that she took cash from campaign funds and kept them as her personal money.

And this from a law school graduate?
Nahhh. Fake news twisted and conjured up by your side.....

Cuz you have no defense for Trump's crimes committed in Georgia....

1708258804368.png

Tell me that again, after you actually read the indictment charges! Ignorance and intentional ignorance, are no excuse! :thup:
Indictment isn’t proof of a crime. You’ve convicted him before he even had a chance to present his defense.

(Another lib to make sure isn’t on his jury.)

Forum List

Back