Here it is! Fani Willis takes the Witness Stand LIVE!

Crash and burn....
burning plane crash GIF by South Park

oh...well look at this...so quiet on the progressive front. i wonder why that is?

izzat Trump Curse i see comin' down the road??

Because it was a train wreck from beginning to end.
Fani does not a good witness make. She was trying all kinds of tricks as well as Nathan. face it Big Fani and Nat the Gigolo, We got yo numbers. You're everything that you accuse everyone else of....for instance this....this is so typical leftist that it is easily picked up for what it is.

Being an amateur body language reader.......Fani was under some stress in spite of how she talked. That's bravado...hoping she can bluff her way through. i'm sure leftist lawyers and the bar association will try to protect her...and when they do that, they hurt their own reputation and credibility. She and nat are the epitome of scheister lawyer.

Fani does not a good witness make. She was trying all kinds of tricks as well as Nathan. face it Big Fani and Nat the Gigolo, We got yo numbers. You're everything that you accuse everyone else of....for instance this....this is so typical leftist that it is easily picked up for what it is.

They certainly didn't do themselves any favors today. Willis should have let her attorneys argue she shouldn't testify.

Much ado about nothing.

If Trump broke the law.

And a grand jury chose to indict.

Then the DA or front-line prosecutor could be the worst people on the face of the planet...

And it would make no difference whatsoever with respect to the accuracy of the charges and indictment...

Zero relevancy...

If either the DA (AG?) or prosecutor need to be pulled from the case... fine... bring-in their understudies or deputies...

And keep on truckin' with the trial...

Trump is really hanging his hopes on a very thin thread that's gonna break the very moment any strain is put on it... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back