Biden Admin. Suing On Behalf of Prostitutes to be able to knowingly spread HIV

And their sound legal logic?

Utilizing the Americans with Disabilities Act as a noble cudgel against oppression and inequity!

Because it's 2024.

Libtards are truly fucked up human beings.

These fucking maggots want to make masks mandatory, but they're going to let hookers spread AIDS.

THAT'S FUCKED UP, LEFTIES.

SHAME ON YOU.

And their sound legal logic?

Utilizing the Americans with Disabilities Act as a noble cudgel against oppression and inequity!

Because it's 2024.

Let's unpack the truth. Since the OP and thread title are, naturally, lies.

The law in question is not a law against transmitting HIV. It's a law against prostitution.

It was upped to a felony, if the defendant has a specific disease. That's not going to pass legal muster.

So have your white wing crybaby fest, you guys will forget all about it in about 5 minutes, like you always do.

Let's unpack the truth.

People who use the term "unpack" suck.

Do you also say "piggy back" when alluding to accentuating another's assertion?

Dreck.

Also what you said isn't true.

The administration is doing what it always does, attempting to carve out an exemption for some arbitrary "protected class" based on nothing but meaningless virtue signaling.

There really is no distinction between this and the BLM grift that siphoned away millions of dollars while gullible dolts like you clapped for more.

Tax payer dollars expertly deployed as always.

Lots of losers out there that want to pay for sex.

Yep, and any hookers that gift them with HIV shouldn't be prosecuted.

But I'm sure it's just a coincidence that it's mostly homosexuals who spread it.

I have nothing against homos - but let's cease with the oppression Olympics.

People who use the term "unpack" suck.

Do you also say "piggy back" when alluding to accentuating another's assertion?

Dreck.

Also what you said isn't true.

The administration is doing what it always does, attempting to carve out an exemption for some arbitrary "protected class" based on nothing but meaningless virtue signaling.

There really is no distinction between this and the BLM grift that siphoned away millions of dollars while gullible dolts like you clapped for more.

Tax payer dollars expertly deployed as always.
What I said is 100% true. Because I read the facts. You read a Tweet from a white wing retard who butters his bread with gullible morons like you.

What I said is 100% true. Because I read the facts. You read a Tweet from a white wing retard who breads his butter with morons like you.

Yet another indefatigable argument chock full o' receipts galore.

Who could possibly quibble with such airtight cerebral adeptness?

Say, I remember you.

You're one of the craziest ones on here, aintcha?

And boy oh boy, is that really saying something. ;)

You mean all the kids who have fallen years behind because of the Democrat lockdown of their schools?

I think you've done enough harm.
In what the rest of us call reality, the republican governors also shut down the schools.

Dispatches from Trumplandia

Cult freak

In what the rest of us call reality, the republican governors also shut down the schools.

Dispatches from Trumplandia

Cult freak

For a couple of months maybe.

Not for over a year like they did in the blue states.

But I'm glad you at least just conceded it was wrong to do so.

Give yourself a pat on the back.

Forum List

Back