Here it is! Fani Willis takes the Witness Stand LIVE!

Much ado about nothing.

If Trump broke the law.

And a grand jury chose to indict.

Then the DA or front-line prosecutor could be the worst people on the face of the planet...

And it would make no difference whatsoever with respect to the accuracy of the charges and indictment...

Zero relevancy...

If either the DA (AG?) or prosecutor need to be pulled from the case... fine... bring-in their understudies or deputies...

And keep on truckin' with the trial...

Trump is really hanging his hopes on a very thin thread that's gonna break the very moment any strain is put on it...

:cuckoo:

<<CHUCKLE>>

Being an amateur body language reader.......Fani was under some stress in spite of how she talked. That's bravado...hoping she can bluff her way through. i'm sure leftist lawyers and the bar association will try to protect her...and when they do that, they hurt their own reputation and credibility. She and nat are the epitome of scheister lawyer.
She was putting her fingers in front of her mouth a lot - a lying gesture.

Fani is asked if she went to Florida. She says no but went to Miami!

WTF?
A law school graduate.

I flew down to Miami on my own beginning at age 14 (to visit grandma). I knew I was going to Florida. Yet, a law school graduate who was appointed to the county DA doesn’t know?

This is what happens with affirmative action.

Fani Willis Hearing LIVE STREAM! The Day of Reckoning is Finally Here?

She's shaking and nervous as hell. I wonder how long before she plays the race card?

She speaks like straight out of the ghetto, hood rat trash. That's an affirmative action hire for ya...

Forum List

Back