Here It Comes......Democrats Want To Take Away Your Air-Conditioning

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
"Well, I lived in the UK for 6 years and I never needed AC"; says Jessica on "The Five"

Granted. I lived in Germany and visited the UK and you don't need AC in either because the weather isn't like it is in the United States. Especially in the South. In Montana the only thing we needed was a screen door and screens in the windows. I slept with the windows open during the Summer.

This is a prime example of a liberal thinking it's okay to tell people what to do (born fascists) because they remember a time that they didn't need whatever they were talking about.

Sure, make the middle-class eat bugs while the leftist upper-class eats Chilean Sea Bass and Kobe Steak.

The left wants our AC because they want to take everything away from us so their cult can continue to worship climate-change.

LOL....I saw that. At least she said "Fire Bad" Fetterman needs to lose the HVAC repairman outfit.

As far as AC goes, I say we start with NV and AZ. ;)
I'd start with Atlanta.

See how much longer blacks want to vote Democrat after sweltering in 95 degree 89% humidity days and nights.

I spent 93' in Somalia....and that taught me how to live without AC, but it doesn't work if you have carpet and computer servers in your home. They tend to crash when the temps get over 90 degrees.

If the green idiots stop fighting them, we could build a lot.
We'll need them to back up their unreliable "renewables".
It is not the green idiots. It is those that are simply afraid they will screw up and make large parts of the country glow in the dark. I think we have the technology and it is a safe reliable power source into the future.

It is not the green idiots. It is those that are simply afraid they will screw up and make large parts of the country glow in the dark. I think we have the technology and it is a safe reliable power source into the future.

It is the green idiots.

It is those that are simply afraid they will screw up and make large parts of the country glow in the dark.

We get more electricity from nuclear power in Illinois than any other state.
I've never heard any of my friends or neighbors say they were afraid of nuclear.

I think we have the technology and it is a safe reliable power source into the future.

We do and it could be.....except for the green idiots.

I'd start with Atlanta.

See how much longer blacks want to vote Democrat after sweltering in 95 degree 89% humidity days and nights.

I spent 93' in Somalia....and that taught me how to live without AC, but it doesn't work if you have carpet and computer servers in your home. They tend to crash when the temps get over 90 degrees.

Their children are murdering each other in democrat party controlled cities....and blacks are still voting for the democrats......do you think no air conditioning will change that?

The left wants our AC because they want to take everything away from us so their cult can continue to worship climate-change.
This makes no sense whatsoever. The "left" doesn't want your AC. They do not want to take everything away from you. There is no cult involved. No one is worshipping climate-change.

This makes no sense whatsoever. The "left" doesn't want your AC. They do not want to take everything away from you. There is no cult involved. No one is worshipping climate-change.

You are either really stupid, or evil......can you tell us which one?

These freaks also want to kill all of our dogs and cats.

I know that people focused on nutrition don't tend to be political...but those people who are following the Carnivore Diet are in the line of fire for these communists destroying ranching around the world....

Forum List

Back