Here It Comes......Democrats Want To Take Away Your Air-Conditioning

Have we talked about this yet? Who do you side with here?

It’s been two months since Judge Kathy Seeley issued a decision on Held v Montana, a climate change-related case that made national headlines. Seeley ruled in favor of the 16 plaintiffs, young people aged 5 to 22, who argued the state is failing to maintain their constitutional right to a clean and healthful environment. The ruling has implications on environmental laws.

Gee, a bunch of dumb kids or the state economy......I wonder.

"Well, I lived in the UK for 6 years and I never needed AC"; says Jessica on "The Five"

Granted. I lived in Germany and visited the UK and you don't need AC in either because the weather isn't like it is in the United States. Especially in the South. In Montana the only thing we needed was a screen door and screens in the windows. I slept with the windows open during the Summer.

This is a prime example of a liberal thinking it's okay to tell people what to do (born fascists) because they remember a time that they didn't need whatever they were talking about.

Sure, make the middle-class eat bugs while the leftist upper-class eats Chilean Sea Bass and Kobe Steak.

The left wants our AC because they want to take everything away from us so their cult can continue to worship climate-change.

Taking away air conditioning would be a great way to make the South secede again.

The north would have to set up borders to prevent their remaining citizens deserting to the South during the winter cold and blizzards and the summer heat waves.

Well in Arizona, they had a sheriff that made the prisoners sleep in tents (av. summer temp 115 degrees) and wear pink prison outfits/underwear. Not sure if he is still the sheriff, this was years ago when I lived in Vegas.

Here he is:
Joe Arpaio

Story highlights. In his 18 years as Maricopa County Sheriff, Joe Arpaio has cut a controversial figure, gaining international notoriety for making prison inmates wear pink underwear and pink handcuffs and housing them in tents

Looks like Arpaio got in trouble and Trump pardoned him. :)

1698963386050.png

It's called an interglacial period. And the one we are in is 2C cooler than the previous ones with 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2 than the previous ones.

But putting that aside it's not surprising you are from the UK.
I'm not from the UK. I have spent time there though.

I want to defund the cops too. I'm not inner city or black.
I as well. Neither BLM nor the set of all people who want to "defund the police"* are composed purely of inner city blacks. Comments such as Ding's enable simplistic prejudice

"In the United States, "defund the police" is a slogan that supports removing funds from police departments and reallocating them to non-policing forms of public safety and community support, such as social services, youth services, housing, education, healthcare and other community resources. Activists who use the phrase may do so with varying intentions; some seek modest reductions, while others argue for full divestment as a step toward the abolition of contemporary police services. Activists who support the defunding of police departments often argue that investing in community programs could provide a better crime deterrent for communities; funds would go toward addressing social issues, like poverty, homelessness, and mental disorders.[1][2] Police abolitionists call for replacing existing police forces with other systems of public safety, like housing, employment, community health, education, and other programs."[1][2][3]

1. McDowell, Meghan G.; Fernandez, Luis A. (July 20, 2018). "'Disband, Disempower, and Disarm': Amplifying the Theory and Practice of Police Abolition". Critical Criminology. 26 (3): 373–391. doi:10.1007/s10612-018-9400-4. S2CID 149624069.
  2. ^ Kaba, Mariame; Duda, John (November 9, 2017). "Towards the horizon of abolition: A conversation with Mariame Kaba". The Next System Project.
  3. ^ Briond, Joshua (June 6, 2020). "Understanding the Role of Police Towards Abolitionism: On Black Death as an American Necessity, Abolition, Non-Violence, and Whiteness". Hampton Institute.

Last edited:
I as well. Neither BLM nor the set of all people who want to "defund the police"* are composed purely of inner city blacks. Comments such as Ding's enable simplistic prejudice

"In the United States, "defund the police" is a slogan that supports removing funds from police departments and reallocating them to non-policing forms of public safety and community support, such as social services, youth services, housing, education, healthcare and other community resources. Activists who use the phrase may do so with varying intentions; some seek modest reductions, while others argue for full divestment as a step toward the abolition of contemporary police services. Activists who support the defunding of police departments often argue that investing in community programs could provide a better crime deterrent for communities; funds would go toward addressing social issues, like poverty, homelessness, and mental disorders.[1][2] Police abolitionists call for replacing existing police forces with other systems of public safety, like housing, employment, community health, education, and other programs."[1][2][3]

1. McDowell, Meghan G.; Fernandez, Luis A. (July 20, 2018). "'Disband, Disempower, and Disarm': Amplifying the Theory and Practice of Police Abolition". Critical Criminology. 26 (3): 373–391. doi:10.1007/s10612-018-9400-4. S2CID 149624069.
  2. ^ Kaba, Mariame; Duda, John (November 9, 2017). "Towards the horizon of abolition: A conversation with Mariame Kaba". The Next System Project.
  3. ^ Briond, Joshua (June 6, 2020). "Understanding the Role of Police Towards Abolitionism: On Black Death as an American Necessity, Abolition, Non-Violence, and Whiteness". Hampton Institute.
We could be Policing a whole different way that doesn't result in cops escalating the situation and people end up getting killed.

Maybe like in England the beat cops don't carry guns. Can't shoot someone if you don't have a gun. Can't "mistake" your taser for a gun when you pull it out.

I could go on and on. We should be policing differently that's for sure. I like how Florida just mailed me my ticket for whatever it is they say I did wrong. It was bullshit but fine, I'll pay it. I hope the camera doesn't ticket black faces more than whites. I think the camera system is fair. No white cops letting whites go and only ticketing blacks. No confrontations. You just get your ticket in the mail.

Little things like that. If it's a domestic violence situation, they need to be trained better in how to handle shit like that.

How about the cop sees a woman in her own bedroom behind the curtain holding a gun so he shoots her. She was the one who called the cops.

Or the kid who comes out of the house with his hands up and a cop shoots him.

Always seems to be blacks getting shot but like Republicans say, they shoot whites too. That doesn't make me feel better.

Actually they were questions, not comments. Said in jest no less. You need to relax.

We could be Policing a whole different way that doesn't result in cops escalating the situation and people end up getting killed.

Maybe like in England the beat cops don't carry guns. Can't shoot someone if you don't have a gun. Can't "mistake" your taser for a gun when you pull it out.

I could go on and on. We should be policing differently that's for sure. I like how Florida just mailed me my ticket for whatever it is they say I did wrong. It was bullshit but fine, I'll pay it. I hope the camera doesn't ticket black faces more than whites. I think the camera system is fair. No white cops letting whites go and only ticketing blacks. No confrontations. You just get your ticket in the mail.

Little things like that. If it's a domestic violence situation, they need to be trained better in how to handle shit like that.

How about the cop sees a woman in her own bedroom behind the curtain holding a gun so he shoots her. She was the one who called the cops.

Or the kid who comes out of the house with his hands up and a cop shoots him.

Always seems to be blacks getting shot but like Republicans say, they shoot whites too. That doesn't make me feel better.
It's like you are unable to see the full picture on anything, bro.

This makes no sense whatsoever. The "left" doesn't want your AC. They do not want to take everything away from you. There is no cult involved. No one is worshipping climate-change.
ya right, New York and California are not currently passing laws making certain appliance outlawed based on how they are powered right retard?

Forum List

Back