Here It Comes......Democrats Want To Take Away Your Air-Conditioning

Do you think it is only greens that don't want a nuclear power plant in their back yard?

Does it really matter (that by a miracle,) no one died in the incident?

Do you think it is only greens that don't want a nuclear power plant in their back yard?

I think it's only greens that don't want any nuclear, anywhere.

If you're using it as an excuse to never build a large-scale source of reliable, non-emitting
power, ever again, yes, it matters that no one died. Especially since the greentards claim
CO2 is killing millions a year.

... and The South is full of pussies ... no shots since 1865 ... girls ... 'fraid someone will shoot your hair? ...
I grew up in Florida without AC and we got along fine. It was those pussy Yankee transplants that brought it here.

I grew up in Florida without AC and we got along fine. It was those pussy Yankee transplants that brought it here.

I moved to a place that's actually suitable to human life ... we only saw three days this summer where I couldn't go out and work hard in the sun during the heat of the day ... you know ... California Central Valley hot ... just don't work out in the direct sun ...

Very dry ... very low RH ... 115ºF in the afternoon belies the mid 50s in the mornings ... always bring warm clothes if you visit The West in summer ... always ...

... and The South is full of pussies ... no shots since 1865 ... girls ... 'fraid someone will shoot your hair? ...
If you are a Yankee just take a vacation to southern Florida in July and turn the AC off in your hotel room and don’t run the AC in your car. You will have a ball if you love to sweat.

It takes Yankees two to three years just to begin to adapt to the heat in Florida even with AC.

If you are a Yankee just take a vacation to southern Florida in July and turn the AC off in your hotel room and don’t run the AC in your car. You will have a ball if you love to sweat.

It takes Yankees two to three years just to begin to adapt to the heat in Florida even with AC.

Yankees blow cold morning 50ºF air into their homes ... then shut things up when temp go triple digit ... or was human life impossible in South Florida before 1901? ...

Try Fargo in January ...

I think it's only greens that don't want any nuclear, anywhere.

If you're using it as an excuse to never build a large-scale source of reliable, non-emitting
power, ever again, yes, it matters that no one died. Especially since the greentards claim
CO2 is killing millions a year.
Most people against nuclear power plants in their back yard are not concerned about CO2, they are concerned about their property value going down, and RADIATION....imo.

This is NOT just one of those green issues imo.

Most people against nuclear power plants in their back yard are not concerned about CO2, they are concerned about their property value going down, and RADIATION....imo.

This is NOT just one of those green issues imo.

No one is trying to build power plants in anyone's "backyard".

Illinois has more nuclear power than any other state.

There have been zero deaths due to nuclear in Illinois.

A more likely cause of declining property values is blackouts caused by green idiocy.

No one is trying to build power plants in anyone's "backyard".

Illinois has more nuclear power than any other state.

There have been zero deaths due to nuclear in Illinois.

A more likely cause of declining property values is blackouts caused by green idiocy.
Ok Todd, whatever!

NIMBY isn't a term just made up out of thin air....whether you continue to insist it doesn't exist or not!

:beer:

"Well, I lived in the UK for 6 years and I never needed AC"; says Jessica on "The Five"

Granted. I lived in Germany and visited the UK and you don't need AC in either because the weather isn't like it is in the United States. Especially in the South. In Montana the only thing we needed was a screen door and screens in the windows. I slept with the windows open during the Summer.

This is a prime example of a liberal thinking it's okay to tell people what to do (born fascists) because they remember a time that they didn't need whatever they were talking about.

Sure, make the middle-class eat bugs while the leftist upper-class eats Chilean Sea Bass and Kobe Steak.

The left wants our AC because they want to take everything away from us so their cult can continue to worship climate-change.

Have we talked about this yet? Who do you side with here?

It’s been two months since Judge Kathy Seeley issued a decision on Held v Montana, a climate change-related case that made national headlines. Seeley ruled in favor of the 16 plaintiffs, young people aged 5 to 22, who argued the state is failing to maintain their constitutional right to a clean and healthful environment. The ruling has implications on environmental laws.

It’s been two months since Judge Kathy Seeley issued a decision on Held v Montana, a climate change-related case that made national headlines. Seeley ruled in favor of the 16 plaintiffs, young people aged 5 to 22, who argued the state is failing to maintain their constitutional right to a clean and healthful environment. The ruling has implications on environmental laws.
Good grief.

You do these days.

That whole climate change thing you kids ignore, you know.
It's called an interglacial period. And the one we are in is 2C cooler than the previous ones with 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2 than the previous ones.

But putting that aside it's not surprising you are from the UK.

Ok Todd, whatever!

NIMBY isn't a term just made up out of thin air....whether you continue to insist it doesn't exist or not!

:beer:

So you want your light switch to turn on all the time, every time, by magic.

Sorry, but us muggles need base load power plants to accomplish that.

And Solar/Wind can't do base load without warehouse size battery farms or bi-level lakes even that would be even larger for even a medium or small sized city.

I think the EPA, CIA, and the FBI should be dissolved.

Forum List

Back