Here Is Something You Don't See A President Do Everyday...

I'm sure our brave men and women who have been away from their families for years in A-Stan and elsewhere got a real chuckle out of Obama having a good time at their expense. He's a real morale booster. Ask any Marine in the combat zone.

How is he having a good time "at their expense"? On second thought, aren't we all having a good time at their "expense"? So is nobody supposed to have a good time as long as we have troops in harms way? What a bummer for the country... :rolleyes:

Yeah - let's all laugh it up. Happy days are here again!

I see you have no response. Well, thanks for playing. Hope you didn't have any fun at all while doing it...that would be bad for troop morale if you were to be having any fun.

The more he talks, the less likeable he becomes. He really just cannot pull off clever, witty, funny or whatever. He is good at reading a serious sounding speech. When he deviates from that it just doesn't work for him.

Obama is a wonderful president and he has a great sense of humor.

I saw this in 2005:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdphzxz64BY]Political Roast : Obama Emanuel 2005 - YouTube[/ame]

Your wit is hardly any indication of comedic sense. People probably laugh at you don't get me wrong but your sense of humor is hardly there. Although you do get points for trying.

"Obama is a wonderful president...."

Wow...you sure have a "a great sense of humor."

How is he having a good time "at their expense"? On second thought, aren't we all having a good time at their "expense"? So is nobody supposed to have a good time as long as we have troops in harms way? What a bummer for the country... :rolleyes:

I see you have no response. Well, thanks for playing. Hope you didn't have any fun at all while doing it...that would be bad for troop morale if you were to be having any fun.

I'm not the President of the United States on national television, asswipe.

The more he talks, the less likeable he becomes. He really just cannot pull off clever, witty, funny or whatever. He is good at reading a serious sounding speech. When he deviates from that it just doesn't work for him.

I saw this in 2005:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdphzxz64BY]Political Roast : Obama Emanuel 2005 - YouTube[/ame]

Your wit is hardly any indication of comedic sense. People probably laugh at you don't get me wrong but your sense of humor is hardly there. Although you do get points for trying.

I do. Your response was predictable and lame tho.

That's funny in and of itself.. :lol:

Ah...so it's only the President that isn't allowed to have any fun at all. Were you the humor police when Bush was President presiding over two wars and an economy HE tanked? Yeah, didn't think so.

ODS...

Ah...so it's only the President that isn't allowed to have any fun at all. Were you the humor police when Bush was President presiding over two wars and an economy HE tanked? Yeah, didn't think so.

ODS...

Bush gave up golf when the war started.
What's Obama given up?

ODS...

What's Obama given up?

Nope...he LIED about giving up golf (which he never really played much anyway. Would have meant more if he lied about giving up Mountain Biking).

ODS...

What's Obama given up?

Nope...he LIED about giving up golf (which he never really played much anyway. Would have meant more if he lied about giving up Mountain Biking).

You're misinformed, a liar, and an asswipe.

I think we're through here.

I saw this in 2005:

Political Roast : Obama Emanuel 2005 - YouTube

I do. Your response was predictable and lame tho.

That's funny in and of itself.. :lol:

C'mon, now!

If you had predicted my response, you wouldn't have written the post that way, and left the door so wide open!

Hoist by your own petard!

ODS...

What's Obama given up?

Or clearing brush...he seemed to want to do that quite a bit.

You have no idea how embarrassing it is to be an American living abroad when our Presidents do something like this. You really don't.

:lol:

Forum List

Back