Here Is Something You Don't See A President Do Everyday...

No....it was a lame joke. Done with the knowledge that it was lame. Thus the "BOOM!".

I wonder where you think you rank in terms of intelligence among regular posters here? How far from the bottom do you think you are?

I wonder where you rank in terms of assholes among regular posters here?..
I'd say in the top ten..:lol:

I'd say you are correct! See....there is a first time for everything.

bravo for me.....
now:anj_stfu:

Last edited:
Post your college transcripts and I will post mine.
We can compare.
Go right ahead, asswipe.
Then we can compare income and assets.

You jest.

Not at all. I'm really interested in the comparison.
Go right ahead. Standing by.

Let me guess. If I don't run and fetch my college transcripts from my safe deposit box, scan them and post them here..............you will claim to have superior intelligence. Am I right?

No....it was a lame joke. Done with the knowledge that it was lame. Thus the "BOOM!".

I wonder where you think you rank in terms of intelligence among regular posters here? How far from the bottom do you think you are?

I wonder where you rank in terms of assholes among regular posters here?..
I'd say in the top ten..:lol:

That would require some degree of intelligence that just isnt there.

You are just jealous.

You jest.

Not at all. I'm really interested in the comparison.
Go right ahead. Standing by.

Let me guess. If I don't run and fetch my college transcripts from my safe deposit box, scan them and post them here..............you will claim to have superior intelligence. Am I right?

Not at all. You want to dazzle the board with your intelligence - prove it.
Safe deposit box? LOL!
My transcripts are available on-line at the alumni page.
You on AOL and dial up too?

What a dumbfuck asswipe

Hey Warrior Princess.......I gotta go pick up my kid from soccer practice......don't bother posting transcripts. I won't be inclined to believe that they are yours.

You have no idea how embarrassing it is to be an American living abroad when our Presidents do something like this. You really don't.

:lol:

Probably not as embarrassing as having a president choke on a pretzel, barf under a table, open the wrong door, continually mispronounce nuclear, give the leader of Germany a shoulder rub and on and on and on...

Or one that pats the Queen of England on the back.

I'm ok with Presidents who accidentally and without meaning to, do something in public that people might point at (like choking on a pretzel - hardly done deliberately, opening the wrong door - hardly done deliberately... both of which happen to most of us - except, naturally, the ever perfect 'liberal, perhaps?)

It's just kind of embarrassing. I'm used to being embarrassed by my President - but y'all promised me that Obama would 'change' that.

HA it was in harlem. That's as patronizing as it gets to blacks.

Just when I though ODS had reached its limits...

Now singing in Harlem is patronizing to blacks.

he's obviously going out of his way to show blacks he's a "black man with soul". He really thinks they're stupid.
Statists do these things when they know they're losing ground. However Barry holds the people of this Republic in utter distain.

This is all about him in his mind.

You have no idea how embarrassing it is to be an American living abroad when our Presidents do something like this. You really don't.

Probably not as embarrassing as having a president choke on a pretzel, barf under a table, open the wrong door, continually mispronounce nuclear, give the leader of Germany a shoulder rub and on and on and on...

Or one that pats the Queen of England on the back.

I'm ok with Presidents who accidentally and without meaning to, do something in public that people might point at (like choking on a pretzel - hardly done deliberately, opening the wrong door - hardly done deliberately... both of which happen to most of us - except, naturally, the ever perfect 'liberal, perhaps?)

It's just kind of embarrassing. I'm used to being embarrassed by my President - but y'all promised me that Obama would 'change' that.

That's the point...he did change all that. Having a President singing (and doing it well) in front of a friendly crowd of supporters is hardly something to be embarrassed about in ANY country.

Bush gave up golf when the war started.
What's Obama given up?

Nope...he LIED about giving up golf (which he never really played much anyway. Would have meant more if he lied about giving up Mountain Biking).

You're misinformed, a liar, and an asswipe.

I think we're through here.

Here is a video of him golfing.

You're the one who is lying but we're all used to it. No big deal.

Now watch this drive! - YouTube

I'm sure there will be an obscenity laden response coming real soon. I would say something but that guy on the bitch seat looks pretty tough.

Nope...he LIED about giving up golf (which he never really played much anyway. Would have meant more if he lied about giving up Mountain Biking).

You're misinformed, a liar, and an asswipe.

I think we're through here.

Here is a video of him golfing.

You're the one who is lying but we're all used to it. No big deal.

Now watch this drive! - YouTube

I'm sure there will be an obscenity laden response coming real soon. I would say something but that guy on the bitch seat looks pretty tough.

Oh my! That's gotta sting a little bit....:eek:

Ah...so it's only the President that isn't allowed to have any fun at all. Were you the humor police when Bush was President presiding over two wars and an economy HE tanked? Yeah, didn't think so.

ODS...

Bush gave up golf when the war started.
What's Obama given up?

You mean WHEN HE STARTED A WAR? Oh ya and he quit because he wasn't good at it.

:lol: Yes, they think the wars started themselves..

Forum List

Back