Here Is Something You Don't See A President Do Everyday...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqB7UEdhKug]American President - Bill Clinton Play Saxophone at the Arsenio Hall Show - NBC 1992 - YouTube[/ame]

And, naturally, you have a link to back up that claim, right?

You kidding?

Perhaps you should read the whole post of Sarah's...she posted a video from 2005, before he became President.

How Obama Writes His Speeches

So, I will ask again...do you have a link to back up your claim that someone else wrote that for him, yes or no?

There's no link, because it's a well known fact that politicans don't write their roast material. Only a morron would think they spend time writting comedic material.

she could blow his sax while he is playing his...:eek:

Thanks...we are so fortunate that we have an intellectual giant like you to explain the jokes.

hahaha, you're welcome:lol:
I suppose you think your post about Monica was some intellectual thing?

No....it was a lame joke. Done with the knowledge that it was lame. Thus the "BOOM!".

I wonder where you think you rank in terms of intelligence among regular posters here? How far from the bottom do you think you are?

Thanks...we are so fortunate that we have an intellectual giant like you to explain the jokes.

No....it was a lame joke. Done with the knowledge that it was lame. Thus the "BOOM!".

I wonder where you think you rank in terms of intelligence among regular posters here? How far from the bottom do you think you are?

I wonder where you rank in terms of assholes among regular posters here?..
I'd say in the top ten..:lol:

And......Monica too! BOOM!

she could blow his sax while he is playing his...:eek:

128669525178500534.jpg

HA it was in harlem. That's as patronizing as it gets to blacks.

Just when I though ODS had reached its limits...

Now singing in Harlem is patronizing to blacks.

:lol:

he's obviously going out of his way to show blacks he's a "black man with soul". He really thinks they're stupid.

Yeah....we all know that he needs to wrestle black votes away from guys like Newt and Mitt. He'd better practice up his moonwalk or he is toast.

Post your college transcripts and I will post mine.
We can compare.
Go right ahead, asswipe.
Then we can compare income and assets.

I'd say you are correct! See....there is a first time for everything.

This is indeed a raw video from the President and I'm personally glad he's in a sense being himself.

Thanks for the share, pal.

Just when I though ODS had reached its limits...

Now singing in Harlem is patronizing to blacks.

:lol:

he's obviously going out of his way to show blacks he's a "black man with soul". He really thinks they're stupid.

Yeah....we all know that he needs to wrestle black votes away from guys like Newt and Mitt. He'd better practice up his moonwalk or he is toast.

they're certainly not going to vote for Newt or Mitt, but he still needs them to vote.

Last edited:

That would require some degree of intelligence that just isnt there.

Forum List

Back