Here are things that the Republicans actually want for the USA

REGARDS money both party's are a mess. They are so busy fighting each other for control that none of them are working for US
the majority of the population. Get honest check it out, the constant cutting taxes for, cleaning up & paying off the richest peoples
mistakes. Allowing their lobbyists to to control how bills are written.
In every argument, both sides lose. We republicans fight hard for the Citizens. We work hard to lower their expenses they pay to the Feds. We work hard to lower spending by the Feds. We know not all appreciate us. But still we plan to keep fighting for americans who deserve not to be harassed by the Feds.

Very true..

If wages provided a basic level of living we would not need so much government aid.

They used to
Check it out, big corporations have HUGE increases in new jobs only being part time, allowing them to not pay the benefits & pay
that full time workers receive.
Greed & money have taken us a new step forward, towards a two class society.

Check it out, big corporations have HUGE increases in new jobs only being part time, allowing them to not pay the benefits & pay
that full time workers receive.
Greed & money have taken us a new step forward, towards a two class society.
3 years of Biden and what the hell did you expect???

REGARDS money both party's are a mess. They are so busy fighting each other for control that none of them are working for US
the majority of the population. Get honest check it out, the constant cutting taxes for, cleaning up & paying off the richest peoples
mistakes. Allowing their lobbyists to to control how bills are written.
Yet Dems have supported campaign finance reform for years while Repubs think dark money contributions protected by Citizens United are awesome.

No, never claimed legal deductions were cheating.
It's the "Illegal" deductions that represent cheating.

My taxes are pretty simple, no cheating necessary.

Are you suggesting that SOME people don't cheat on their taxes?
What are these illegal deductions?

You are unaware of how people make 'illegal deductions'.
Here is just a crazy list of 7, you can imagine what some others are, can't you?

Google.......
Yeah, people will try to get away with anything. But these folks were caught, right? How can a billionaire make up millions of dollars in illegal deductions without being caught?

You are unaware of how people make 'illegal deductions'.
Here is just a crazy list of 7, you can imagine what some others are, can't you?

Google.......
This demonstrates one reason I hate the current tax system.

Cheaters.

We can put the brakes to cheating. By changing the law to collect taxes, by merchants, on sales of goods and services.
We will not have to lie to the Feds over taxes. We will pay the proper amount as we do today as to sales taxes we pay to the states in most cases.

No matter what, The richest want to go back to a two class society, & they work hard to get us there.
Of course they do. They don't want other working people to have anything. Just figured that out now? I've watched this happen my whole life. People criticizing some auto workers making a decent wage while the uppers make millions upon millions. Deny the ubervwealthy work forces and they complain.

Don't you know the damned difference between the moron Trump and the Republican party?
Well, that deserves this kind of reply. Don't you know the damned difference between the moron Biden and the Democratic party?

But to what you asked, yes I do know that difference. I do not think it reflects on what you answered me to.

Of course they do. They don't want other working people to have anything. Just figured that out now? I've watched this happen my whole life. People criticizing some auto workers making a decent wage while the uppers make millions upon millions. Deny the ubervwealthy work forces and they complain.
Where were you when I worked at GM on the assembly line? You actually believe I a first time hire at the GM factory deserved the pay of the CEO? Shit, I wish they heard you say that.

Where were you when I worked at GM on the assembly line? You actually believe I a first time hire at the GM factory deserved the pay of the CEO? Shit, I wish they heard you say that.
Where did I say that? I'm talking about criticizing some production worker making what they did. There were plenty of lesser who thought they were overpaid. That's both ignorance and repugnant and anti american worker. Nowhere did I state they should make ceo pay. But some are against a good wage for them. Sick bad people.

Where did I say that? I'm talking about criticizing some production worker making what they did. There were plenty of lesser who thought they were overpaid. That's both ignorance and repugnant and anti american worker. Nowhere did I state they should make ceo pay. But some are against a good wage for them. Sick bad people.
Have you ever owned a company where you had a payroll? I have several of them. Back in 1961 my first was an auto repair company. The Feds shut me down to be in the Army. Said me being a draftee was more vital than me hiring workers. I was then a very loyal Democrat. I got returned from the Army to working in heavy construction. Examples are the Coliseum where the Raiders once played and bridges. I was a worker. I also was a job Foreman on some jobs. I wanted to own my own firm again. So I gave up construction to open a machine shop. I hired 4 employees. Jim came to me one day to demand more wages. I showed him his time cards. I said to Jim, I pay Greg more than you to be my shop foreman. Lets both examine his time vs your time on the same task. Jim learned he cost me more per hour than did Greg. I said, get as good as Greg is and Jim I will raise your income. I have done more. But that will do for this time.

Have you ever owned a company where you had a payroll? I have several of them. Back in 1961 my first was an auto repair company. The Feds shut me down to be in the Army. Said me being a draftee was more vital than me hiring workers. I was then a very loyal Democrat. I got returned from the Army to working in heavy construction. Examples are the Coliseum where the Raiders once played and bridges. I was a worker. I also was a job Foreman on some jobs. I wanted to own my own firm again. So I gave up construction to open a machine shop. I hired 4 employees. Jim came to me one day to demand more wages. I showed him his time cards. I said to Jim, I pay Greg more than you to be my shop foreman. Lets both examine his time vs your time on the same task. Jim learned he cost me more per hour than did Greg. I said, get as good as Greg is and Jim I will raise your income. I have done more. But that will do for this time.
We're talking about a massive company, not 4 workers. Nobody should be upset with production line wages and if they are they are simply anti american. Some auto worker making $40 per hour is some how an issue. It isn't. Don't want to pay those wages please please go overseas. But you'll never find better workers than here not even close.

34 Trillion by Biden. What did Trump add in a desperate time in this country?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government’s gross national debt has surpassed $34 trillion, a record high that foreshadows the coming political and economic challenges to improve America’s balance sheet in the coming years.

The U.S. Treasury Department issued a report Tuesday logging U.S. finances, which have become a source of tension in a politically divided Washington that could possibly see parts of the government shutdown without an annual budget in place.

Republican lawmakers and the White House agreed last June to temporarily lift the nation’s debt limit, staving off the risk of what would be a historic default. That agreement lasts until January 2025. Here are some answers to questions about the new record national debt.

Trump added 8.4 trillion to the national debt and he continues to add more to it because of his tax cuts for the rich. How do you imagine the national debt continues to go up? Those tax cuts for the rich are going to hurt us for many years to come. So, you were saying?

Forum List

Back