Biden disputes Hur claims about his cognition. Biden has a transcript of his interview.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Not a single board Biden supporter has showed up here to say “Hell ya, Biden should release it cuz Hur is full of shit”. :auiqs.jpg:
You seem obsessed with this transcript. You might want to double up on your meds before you lose whatever is left of your mind. :abgg2q.jpg:

Why doesn’t Biden just release the transcript. Then we will know who is lying, Hur or Biden.

Seems like a Simple solution.

Well, the only reason they are not indicting Biden was because he would be difficult to prosecute with his memory issues so if Hurt was wrong about Biden's memory issues, then Biden should be indicted.

Well, the only reason they are not indicting Biden was because he would be difficult to prosecute with his memory issues so if Hurt was wrong about Biden's memory issues, then Biden should be indicted.
Dimwingers are kinda over a barrel on this one. Either Tater is a vegetable, or a serial felon.

I happen to think he is both since his felonies started decades ago, but at this point his brain is oatmeal and he clearly wouldn't know WTF was going on in a trial for his multiple felonies.

Due to the silence of board Dimwingers all we can conclude is they agree with Hur that Biden is a vegetable and should not release the transcript.

Dimwingers are kinda over a barrel on this one. Either Tater is a vegetable, or a serial felon.

I happen to think he is both since his felonies started decades ago, but at this point his brain is oatmeal and he clearly wouldn't know WTF was going on in a trial for his multiple felonies.
Add to that, Democrats comparing Biden to Trump, saying Trump has just as much memory problems as Biden does, and yet they are still charging Trump with things. Couldn't possibly be a double standard there, could it?

Add to that, Democrats comparing Biden to Trump, saying Trump has just as much memory problems as Biden does, and yet they are still charging Trump with things. Couldn't possibly be a double standard there, could it?
Like I said, board Dimwingers have admitted Biden is a vegetable, or felon.

Forum List

Back