Here are things that the Republicans actually want for the USA

Trump added 8.4 trillion to the national debt and he continues to add more to it because of his tax cuts for the rich. How do you imagine the national debt continues to go up? Those tax cuts for the rich are going to hurt us for many years to come. So, you were saying?
Prove it. Bet you can't prove it. Besides don't you guys claim Biden fixed it. So why is his deficit so massive?

You admitted today ^^^ that Republcians want to clamp down spending. When i was one of the committee members of what now is called Bay East Association of Realtors, we fought our own CEO and cut spending. The board recovered. I was looking at them today and they have a profit of around $88,000 and a budget of about 7.8 million dollars.
Wilbur Ross, money laundering and Trump.

Exactly! Thats what it's down to for rightwingers, partisan hate, not ACTUALLY trying to fix issues at the border.

So next time you open your mouth about the "open borders", you know damn well why people know you are full of shit.

Border game is up for Republicans.
Wasn't Cackles supposed to fix all that?

The CEO may be worth what he(she) is paid. New hires at a fast food restaurant are not worth $15.00/hour. That is why McDonald's (and others) have had to raise prices.
Under Investor Supremacy, Those Who Bake the Cake Get Only the Crumbs

It's dishonest, blindly stupid, and slavish to preach that. The higher wage cost could be taken out of the owners' profits. No reason to make their customers pay for giving the plutocratic parasites a guaranteed amount of profit.

Go ahead, bootlicker of the Plutes Who Wear the Jackboots. Claim that any increase in wages without a compensatory increase in prices will bankrupt the business and put the workers out of work, punishing the peasants for their uppity desire to better themselves.

We want open borders to stop. We want Taxpayers treated fairly. We want laws on the books to be enforced. We would love it if all were healthy. We do not think Americans can afford what Democrats want. Witness the extreme national debt. Debt is not being paid down.

LIES

Where did I say that? I'm talking about criticizing some production worker making what they did. There were plenty of lesser who thought they were overpaid. That's both ignorance and repugnant and anti american worker. Nowhere did I state they should make ceo pay. But some are against a good wage for them. Sick bad people.
If They Own a Man's Work, They Own That Man.

Abolish stock ownership. It's the same outside ownership that made Communists produce such a poor economy. Despite the innuendo preached by plutocratic parasites, there were no unions in the Soviet Union.

It was a hostile takeover by the sons of the previous ruling class, who didn't want to wait until Daddy died. Richkid Fidel Castro became dictator at age 33, far younger to attain power than if he had waited for his inheritance.

You're welcome.
I certainly can't say the same for you.

Single religion and non believers convert or die.
See how similar Radical Islam is to Radical MAGATRY?
You admitted you post lies. That is why you got congratulated.

Under Investor Supremacy, Those Who Bake the Cake Get Only the Crumbs

It's dishonest, blindly stupid, and slavish to preach that. The higher wage cost could be taken out of the owners' profits. No reason to make their customers pay for giving the plutocratic parasites a guaranteed amount of profit.

Go ahead, bootlicker of the Plutes Who Wear the Jackboots. Claim that any increase in wages without a compensatory increase in prices will bankrupt the business and put the workers out of work, punishing the peasants for their uppity desire to better themselves.
Fast food restaurants have a tiny profit margin. Raising the minimum wage requires an increase in prices to stay in business. I worked at a McDonald's for 9 years. Every time the minimum wage was increased, my hours decreased.

You admitted you post lies. That is why you got congratulated.
Never happened.
But since dishonesty is the foundation of MAGADUMIA...Not surprising you'd lie, AGAIN.

Another thing the GOp wants?
A dictatorship.

Never happened.
But since dishonesty is the foundation of MAGADUMIA...Not surprising you'd lie, AGAIN.

A dictatorship.
You issued a statement. I can pull it for you!!!! Your declaration was LIES

That was an admission of your lies.

You issued a statement. I can pull it for you!!!! Your declaration was LIES

That was an admission of your lies.
Please do. I need a good laugh and making fun of MAGATS is entertaining.

I don't recall issuing any statements but i'll check with my press guy to be sure.

Please do. I need a good laugh and making fun of MAGATS is entertaining.

I don't recall issuing any statements but i'll check with my press guy to be sure.
Post #527 where you admitted to lies.

A dictatorship.
I would not pull your stunt and say lies.

I will tell you to your face, you lied above.

I will not pull a Dadoalex and lie.

Why it is spectacular I spot Democrats lies all the time?

First I learned it when I was a Democrat. I was trained by them to lie.
When I got my freedom, I changed parties and now do not lie.

Democrats love lying.

Post #527 where you admitted to lies.
527 you say?

1708556697813.png

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like I said fucking with MAGATS is hilarious.

And you are a lying sack of MAGAT.

Forum List

Back