Here Are The 18 Names On Russia's 'Blacklist' Of US Officials

Adam Taylor|Apr. 13, 2013

Russia has published the names of 18 U.S. citizens who are barred from Russia.

The names on the list include those alleged to have been involved in the use of torture at Guantanamo bay, and others believed to have been involved in the abuse of Russian citizens' humans rights.

Read more: Russia's 'Blacklist' Of US Officials - Business Insider
They had to do it to get more cheap oil outta Iran. People from the oil cartel did the same thing to Hitler--except they extracted a promise from him when he ridded himself of Jewish in Europe he'd rid the Middle East of them too. The Mufti and the Fuehrer

Last edited:
Putin needs to be repeatedly slapped for his evil actions .

As a supporter of Islamic terrorists and a jihadi wannabe you should not neglect to start your posts with "Allah akbar".

Our little FSB snout doesn't think people should defend their independence or resent self appointed Planet Policemen . What quaint thinking .
The Freedom Fighters do an understandable job against their Infidel Oppressors . And Putin cannot abide being thrashed by the Mountain Men of the North Caucasus . It's a bit like Afghanistan but on a much smaller scale .

The Freedom Fighters do an understandable job against their Infidel Oppressors . .

Blackcherry is a wannabe jihadist who until recently was posting "Allah akbar" and "we support you" after spreading the contents of an official website of UN and US recognised terrorist organisation!

Me ME , the FSB informer , thinks people should not protect their homes and countries .
Are you part of the Russian terrorists who torture and massacre north caucasus citizens ?
Tell us why you support the Mafia Gangster leader of Russia who has defrauded Russian people of their wealth and heritage?

the FSB informer , thinks people should not protect their homes and countries .
Are you part of the Russian terrorists who torture and massacre north caucasus citizens ?
Tell us why you support the Mafia Gangster leader of Russia who has defrauded Russian people of their wealth and heritage?

What does FSB have to do with you?!

No, blackcherry, I informed MI5 of your "Allah akbar, we support you" regarding terrorist organisation linked to al-Qaeda!

Want me to inform FBI as well, since this is an American forum?

FSB having anything to do with him? No tovarich, it's you who has that affiliation. Are you pining for the old NKVD Gulag days? I've informed MI6 and the FBI of your affiliations.............. :thup:

What does FSB have to do with you?!

No, blackcherry, I informed MI5 of your "Allah akbar, we support you" regarding terrorist organisation linked to al-Qaeda!

Want me to inform FBI as well, since this is an American forum?

FSB having anything to do with him? No tovarich, it's you who has that affiliation. :

I would be honoured.

Btw., I am not your tovarish. As Russians say, свинья тебе товарищ.

PS. Why am I not surprised to find that you support blackcherry in his online propaganda of the contents of a terrorist site linked to al-Qaeda!

I'm not supporting Blackcherry, (hell that wasn't even a good deflection on you part), just giving you the appropriate attention you deserve. Now why don't you just run along now to rape and kill some poor little Chechen girl like the good little Soviet wannabe you are. Or you could just pick fights with Ukrainian patriots who despised the old Soviet and current Russian regimes........

Forum List

Back