What's on your Amazon Wish List?

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Mine is 10 pages long. Last week, I bought one of the big ticket items that had been on it since last year, a table and chars for my patio. It started at about $1200, last summer it was $800. When it went down to $600 I was going to get it, then found another for $400. But I didn't like the $400 one and that is still a lot of money especially for something you don't really want. So I went back to the first and paid the $600. I paid $70 in taxes and no shipping because I have Amazon Prime. My neighbor put it together for me and told me it is well made and was easy to assemble. I'm as pleased as punch about my new table and chairs. It looks good with my wicker and will outlast me.

But my list is still 10 pages long. I won't live long enough to get it all!

What's on your list?

Bodum Pavina 22 oz glasses : ))
I just got a pair on eBay for under $40, including shipping.

Now that we've learned the hard way that you ought not to drop ice cubes into them or rattle the ice around, we think they'll last a bit longer...... That, and we've learned how to load 'em in our dishwasher : ))

Sunshine , I'm figuring that you must be a lot younger than I am....... I need to 'list' stuff to sell it, or at least make it leave this place!

Sunshine , I'm figuring that you must be a lot younger than I am....... I need to 'list' stuff to sell it, or at least make it leave this place!

...that is still a lot of money especially for something you don't really want.

LOL you crack me up, Ms. S. :)

No, not younger. I'm just one of those materialistc old women who will be spending money until she dies. I hate to shop, that is why I love Amazon.

My next purchase is going to be lace curtains for my bedroom, they are online, but they are not on Amazon. My friends tell me I make every house I live in look like a whorehouse. I have tried hard not to in this one, but they are right.

When I first got an amazon gift card as a gift several years ago I thought "what a lousy gift", now when asked what I want as a gift It is my only response!

When I first got an amazon gift card as a gift several years ago I thought "what a lousy gift", now when asked what I want as a gift It is my only response!

LOL! I know what you mean. I have yet to have a bad experience with Amazon. I order my coffee from there because you can't get what I drink here. Once I couldn't find it but it was marked delivered on their website. I put in a claim, and they removed the charge immediately. I found it the next day. There must have been a UPS man with an Easter Bunny complex. So I emailed and told them I found it. They wouldn't charge it back to my card until I gave them permission. I have returned things with ease as well.

Last year I ordered something from Amazon and it never showed even after 2 weeks. I finally got them to admit that it was never in the warehouse to begin with. I cancelled the order, got on the phone to Brookstone, and had it in two days.

I buy gifts on Amazon at christmas. I even bought a bicycle from Amazon and they shipped it for me. It is a great way to shop. Hassle free!

I have a metal detector on my list.

I have always wanted to use one at the beach. This year I'm going to get one and go hunt for treasure! lol..

I have a condo on the gulf reserved for a couple of months after I retire. I want one there.

I love the gulf of mexico. Very peaceful. I would like to find some old coins. I think it is the idea of finding something that has been lost for a long time that intrigues me. You never know what you'll find.

The husband has Amazon Prime, at student rates....he's going for a MS in Ed. He's gotten most of the books he needed from Amazon, and a bunch of other stuff as well.

We have a deal: I don't ask about what he's bought on Amazon, and he doesn't ask what I've bought on eBay......

Whoooops, forgot to babysit the end of an auction there! But I still got the husband a table top trebuchet for his desk at work..... it's a birthday present : ))

Forum List

Back