Her Power Is Growing: Palin Racks Up Two More Wins

14meulv.jpg

^^^^^

This is like a Detroit Tigers fan yelling "Yankees suck!"

I asked why one of the listed accomplishments was considered an accomplishment. Did you answer me, or do you concede that it's bullshit?

You try to punch a hole in one of dozens as opposed to discuss the validity of the dozens.

Speaks volumes of your worthless contribution to this board

There are many I'm willing to question. This is the first one. Why is it listed as an accomplishment?

Why is it on the list?

If you can't defend it, say so. So far no can defend it. If no one can justify it as an accomplishment, then we know the list is a lie. It's then just a matter of deciding how big a lie the list is.

So, as we see, those who touted that phoney list of accomplishments can't even muster a credible defense for ONE item off the list.

Let me help them. That cited item was in no way a Governor Palin accomplishment. That was a toothless, symbolic LEGISLATIVE joint resolution, passed by the Alaskan legislature, which goes to the governor for review and signature AS A FORMALITY (look up AK legislative rules if you don't believe me).

To list it as a Palin 'accomplishment' is the kind of depressing idiocy that has become standard fare from the Palin cult...depressing, that is, to anyone who might still be invested in an optimistic view of the intelligence of their fellow human beings.

Her Power Is Growing: Palin Racks Up Two More Wins

Palin Racks? I thought we were done with threads about Palins boobs?

Why is it nobody can dispute her record I put out and by specifics?

Because the truth is painful and worthless to them. They prefer going with the rhetoric such as "her fat butt" (real mature Sara G) and minimizing what she has done by saying that she no longer does it (such as PTA Pres)...

They refuse to stop talking about her but when it comes time to talk about her with facts and not BS, they become silent.

It speaks volumes of them and their lacki of factual knowledge and lack of desire to learn something.

And thus why they continue to spew crap and state it as fact.

SaraG...you are pathetic with your worthless factless posts on this board. You are likely a lonely woman (maybe even a man) with nothing better to do than make fun of people that have so many more accomplishments in life than you do.

Blah

Blah

Blah...

Some of us just love getting you highly strung Palin groupies all in a tizzy.

Answer: Because the Obamarrhoidal twits FEAR all the essentials that Sarah Palin stands for GLORIFY the traditional values that made and make America GREAT. Whilst the Obamarrhoidal "BLAME AMERICA FIRST" and "APOLOGIZE FOR instead of PRAISE AMERICA" gang of unAmerican goons cringe when their perfidious agenda is exposed to the light of day.

Hey Gaut, if you hate President Barack Obama so much, why are you a registered Democrat and card-carrying ACLU member?

Hey Cujo, If I wasn't acquainted with your posts I would STILL be able to correctly categorize you as an Obamarrhoidal twit simply on the basis of your latest post to me.

The ONLY thing that I'm not certain about you is if you are an ABNORMAL Obamarrhoidal twit. I'm conducting a new policy called: We ask, Queers tell.

So.....howzaboutit ?

Howzabout how you have a bizzillion neg reps on a board overun by Obama haters? How is that possible? Even the dumbest halfwit closet racist Obama haters have beucoup rep points and you have the most neg rep pts of anyone..What does that tell you? What does that tell anyone with the extra time to waste reading your blathering crap?

Hey Gaut, if you hate President Barack Obama so much, why are you a registered Democrat and card-carrying ACLU member?

Hey Cujo, If I wasn't acquainted with your posts I would STILL be able to correctly categorize you as an Obamarrhoidal twit simply on the basis of your latest post to me.

The ONLY thing that I'm not certain about you is if you are an ABNORMAL Obamarrhoidal twit. I'm conducting a new policy called: We ask, Queers tell.

So.....howzaboutit ?

Howzabout how you have a bizzillion neg reps on a board overun by Obama haters? How is that possible? Even the dumbest halfwit closet racist Obama haters have beucoup rep points and you have the most neg rep pts of anyone..What does that tell you? What does that tell anyone with the extra time to waste reading your blathering crap?

BuggyHuggy, where the fuck did you get the info about my neg reps ? Answer the question you Obamarrhoidal twit, or is that another one of your factless farts ?

However.....it's quite possible I have a bizzillion neg reps ON THE PREMISE THAT I COULD POSSIBLY BE THE MOST HATED ANTI-OBAMARRHOIDAL POSTER IN THE KNOWN CIVILIZED WORLD.......A TITLE I AM ACTIVELY SEEKING.

I am NOT a Conservative......but simply a VOCIFEROUS anti- LIBERRHOID with a CORRECT and CREATIVE PENCHANT for ANNIHILATING The MONUMENTAL FRAUD i.e., the BLACK RACIST MARXIST Palestinian Guardian and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami.

Not being a Conservative and being basically an Agnostic/Atheist (I believe in Einstein's or Spinoza's God) is most definitely not a popular position. 90% (?) of Americans are basically Religious Folk......and Religious People, contrary to their protestations of tolerance, are most definitely NOT tolerant (as a rule).

Now, YOU....you fucked up Obamarrhoidal twit, you are the typical jerk that glommed on a predictably CATASTROPHIC AGENDA of a MONUMENTAL FRAUD, i.e. the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami.

But being a typical jerk with a DIE-HARD attitude embracing the CATASTROPHIC AGENDA of a EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD is NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU !!!!

You have some twisted motivation to EXCEL as one of the more DELUSIONAL FREAKS supporting the DISASTROUS POLICIES of an OBVIOUSLY EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami.

Being one of the most STUPID of these typical jerks no doubt earns you a significant number of neg reps. And, if what you say is true about the number of neg reps I have.....YOURS are probably second to mine.

The difference is that I basically get neg reps for ANNIHILATING the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami......whilst YOU, being the delusional typical jerk (and probably a QUEER to boot), with an IQ of a lobotmized paramecium, are getting the neg reps not ONLY for supporting this MONUMENTAL FRAUD......but for supporting an EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD !!!

Last edited:
Answer: Because the Obamarrhoidal twits FEAR all the essentials that Sarah Palin stands for GLORIFY the traditional values that made and make America GREAT. Whilst the Obamarrhoidal "BLAME AMERICA FIRST" and "APOLOGIZE FOR instead of PRAISE AMERICA" gang of unAmerican goons cringe when their perfidious agenda is exposed to the light of day.

So.....howzaboutit ?

If you're asking if I'm gay, no I'm not. Sorry to disappoint you, it's obvious that you sincerely crave a deep homosexual relationship with another man. But no, I'm straight, and seriously, not to be a jerk - But if I was gay, I'm fairly sure I could do better than you.

Last edited:
Just when you thought the Repubs couldn't vote for anybody dumber than Quayle or Bush, along comes Palin....If they go any lower they'll have to go to the primate section and the San Diego Zoo and see if any of them want to be on the ticket, too...

So.....howzaboutit ?

If you're asking if I'm gay, no I'm not. Sorry to disappoint you, it's obvious that you sincerely crave a deep homosexual relationship with another man. But no, I'm straight, and seriously, not to be a jerk - But if I was gay, I'm fairly sure I could do better than you.

Cujo,

I apologize. I shouldn't have put you on the spot and attempt to get you outa the closet where you are figuratively (and probably literally) hogtied by your OBVIOUSLY, hopelessly ingrained, homosexual predilections.

The first and glaring indication that you are a hopeless Abnormal is your blatant desire to label me, a perfectly normal (as opposed to queer), happily married individual with two delightful children as a fellow-Abnormal projecting your own gay cravings on me.

You need not speculate about what would happen "IF" you were gay. It's OBVIOUS that you're not only a QUEER...... you are a FLAGRANTLY OBAMARRHOIDAL Queer. And that type of ABNORMALITY is incurable.

So.....howzaboutit ?

Cujo,

I apologize. I shouldn't have put you on the spot and attempt to get you outa the closet where you are figuratively (and probably literally) hogtied by your OBVIOUSLY, hopelessly ingrained, homosexual predilections.

The first and glaring indication that you are a hopeless Abnormal is your blatant desire to label me, a perfectly normal (as opposed to queer), happily married individual with two delightful children as a fellow-Abnormal projecting your own gay cravings on me.

You need not speculate about what would happen "IF" you were gay. It's OBVIOUS that you're not only a QUEER...... you are a FLAGRANTLY OBAMARRHOIDAL Queer. And that type of ABNORMALITY is incurable.

Then stop PM'ing me and asking if I wanna get together sometime. I'm sorry, I respect your choice, but I'm NOT GAY.

Just when you thought the Repubs couldn't vote for anybody dumber than Quayle or Bush, along comes Palin....If they go any lower they'll have to go to the primate section and the San Diego Zoo and see if any of them want to be on the ticket, too...

Here is another OBAMARRHOIDAL twit dropping in from La La Land completely unaware that Sarah Palin is wiping the floor with the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD i.e The Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami....

There are Obamarrhoidal twits and there are the truly PATHETIC Obamarrhoidal twits.....and Grumpety-Dumpety is unmistakenly the latter.

Check this BIZARRE, actually IDIOTIC statement by this Obamarrhoidal Idiot Grumpety-Dumpety:

"You know, the one thing that peeves me about Obama haters and neocons in general is that they live on sound bites. There is no substance to their argument. They think a throw away sentence from the likes of Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly is some intriguing insight, when all it is is a partisan, insipid few words with no hard data or research to back them up. Me".

WTF (WHERE the fuck) has Grumpety-Dumpety been lately ?!?!?

The EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD is PLUMMETING IN ALL.... I say ALL.....THE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES measuring this semi-Black Political Charlatan's effectiveness.........including the NBC Polls ........ AND YET THIS PATHETIC OBAMARRHOIDAL IDIOT comes out with that quoted BIZARRE statement ??????

WHERE DO THESE POLITICAL IDIOTS COME FROM ?????????

Cujo,

Then stop PM'ing me and asking if I wanna get together sometime. I'm sorry, I respect your choice, but I'm NOT GAY.

Cujo,

You are obviously suffering, being in the last stages of TERMINAL AIDS !!!!

First, you stated that I am an Obama Hating DEMOCRAT with an ACLU Card !!!!!!!!!!

That statement alone would convince any rational person on USMB to realize that YOU ARE OUTA YOURE MIND FOR MAKING THAT IDIOTIC ASSERTION !!!!

That statement borders on being TOTALLY INSANE !!!!

Then, apparently, the strain of you coming "outa the closet" caused you to have a COMPLETE MENTAL BREAKDOWN whereupon you accused the perfectly NORMAL, happily married man, with two delightful children (me) of being a queer.....projecting your homosexual fantasies on same.

And NOW, in your latest post you're burrowing yourself DEEPER into your QUEER CLOSET, causing you to get COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL imagining that I'd bother PMing you about an assignation with YOU......a contemptible TERMINALLY AFFLICTED AID's WHACKJOB ?!?!?

SERIOUSLY:

What you need is to contact Dr Kevorkian. He has a special remedy for your problem.

So guat how many times do you have to remind yourself that you're "normal" because you sure like to bring it up.

Cujo,

Cujo,

First, you stated that I am an Obama Hating DEMOCRAT with an ACLU Card !!!!!!!!!!

That statement alone would convince any rational person on USMB to realize that YOU ARE OUTA YOURE MIND FOR MAKING THAT IDIOTIC ASSERTION !!!!

Then, apparently, the strain of you coming "outa the closet" caused you to have a COMPLETE MENTAL BREAKDOWN whereupon you accused the perfectly NORMAL, happily married man, with two delightful children (me) of being a queer.....projecting your homosexual fantasies on same.

And NOW, in your latest post you're burrowing yourself DEEPER into your QUEER CLOSET, causing you to get COMPLETELY DELUSIONAL imagining that I'd bother PMing you about an assignation with YOU......a contemptible TERMINALLY AFFLICTED AID's WHACKJOB ?!?!?

SERIOUSLY:

What you need is to contact Dr Kevorkian. He has a special remedy for your problem.

So you admit that you're a homosexual and the thought of being with a woman makes you physically ill. Got it.

Cujo,

Cujo,

SERIOUSLY:

Speaking of whack jobs ...

SERIOUSLY ....

Palin won't anything but assure Obama a second tour. She's divisive and dumb. Like you.

Watch the veiled threats please.

Forum List

Back